12. First Threesome ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž
2.1k 2 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 12 - First Threesome


ย 

I had a difficult time falling asleep that night. I couldn't stop thinking about Yuneia's visit. She mentioned using the potion to extract my soul's essence in order to restore the Sundered Dream. But what did it mean? Was this simply another lie or joke on her part? Or was she sincere in wanting to help me bring back my old friend?

In addition, why did it always feel as though every goddess gave incomplete and rushed advice? None of them offered straightforward guidance when speaking with me. They simply teased and taunted, never giving direct instructions about anything they promised. Were they so mischievous by nature, or did they have ulterior motives that had yet been revealed?

So many questions raced through my brain as I lay alone in the darkness, tossing and turning restlessly in my bed. I rolled onto my stomach, burying my face deep beneath my pillows, and pulled the sheets up over my neck until I nearly suffocated myself. "Ughh... whyyyy is this so difficult!"

Even though sleep didn't come naturally to me tonight, I finally managed to drift off after an hour of agonizing thoughts.

Sometime after midnight, I opened my eyes blearily and blinked lazily as I tried to wake myself up completely. I reached over to grab the bedside lamp and lit it before stretching out in a sleepy haze. I pulled the comforter down past my breasts, exposing myself fully to the warm air wafting in from outside the windows. My nipples hardened involuntarily as soon as the breeze passed over them, making my skin prickle slightly as it brushed against them.

"Might as well try it out," I mumbled, picking up the small bottle. After a deep breath, I took a single swig of the red liquid inside.

It burned my tongue slightly at first touch. A strange tingling sensation erupted from somewhere inside my stomach. Slowly but surely, heat started spreading throughout every inch of my insides. Everything felt like it was glowing orange hot. I gulped nervously, trying to ignore the discomfort. Within seconds, a tremendous amount of pleasure rippled through my entire being, forcing an audible moan from my mouth.

I had never felt anything quite this intense before. This liquid really was something magical. Every sensation intensified itself ten times more than normal. All I could focus on anymore was enjoying every bit of this pleasure.

Immediately, I pulled down my pants, letting my futa cock grow out freely from its sheath. It stretched fully from my waist to the end of my shin before bobbing forward from the sudden release of pressure. Precum dribbled profusely from the tip of my erection onto the floor underneath, forming a sticky pool of clear fluid.

"Was that... my extracted soul? Goddesses are sure... horny."

Afterward, I started masturbating. I rubbed my shaft hard against the fabric of the blanket and squeezed tightly around the base. Instantly, waves of ecstasy coursed throughout my entire being, threatening to overtake any semblance of rational thought or control. With each pump of my wrist and flick of my hips, the excitement within grew stronger. "Ah-AHH~!!"

I couldn't hold my moans in at all as they came out unrestrained from between clenched teeth.

Suddenly, Elara opened the door wide, leaning against the frame with her arms crossed, watching me in amusement. "You look like you're having fun there, Ishta."

I flushed heavily and released my grip on my shaft, turning my head to the side to avoid looking at the town girl. "I'm not doing anything. Just uh, relaxing."

She chuckled in amusement as she walked closer and sat beside me, looking at my expression curiously. "So you're having fun masturbating, eh?"

"No! Stop..."

"Come on, it's okay. We can even have a threesome."

I noticed Torina staring through the half-open window on the other side of the bedroom, drooling a little. She pushed the glass pane open and stuck her head in, licking her lips excitedly. "Mmmm, you look delicious, Ishtar. And you even have a dick!"

"I guess so," I chuckled, inviting her to get closer. "Fine, fine, you to got me. I didn't expect to moan so loudly, hahahaha."

Elara smiled broadly and planted a quick kiss on my cheek before turning around and walking towards the doorway. "Don't worry. I doubt anyone else heard us. We're the only ones sleeping here so we can be as loud as we want."

"Yeah," Torina added, nodding in agreement. "So don't feel embarrassed or anything."

They both crawled into the bed and snuggled close beside me. Elara slid her arm around my back and leaned her head against my shoulder. "Torina and I have been hanging around town last night, and I've always fantasized about her riding my face as you fuck my brains out," she teased playfully, placing a hand on my chest and pressing hard.

She giggled. "Really? Oooh, Ishtar, would you like me to ride her face while you fuck her from behind? It would be so hot seeing you balls deep inside her, pumping her full of your divine cum!"

Torina instantly got down to business, straddling over Elara and sticking her ass in the air, ready to receive my attention. She spread her ass cheeks and winked as I stood behind her. "Ooo, are you gonna do her rough? Mmm... make her scream for it. She looks so slutty..."

Elara grinned excitedly, pulling her dress down until her perky breasts were fully exposed, revealing her erect nipples and making me instantly salivate at the sight. "Oh, fuck me, Ishta. Do me so hard that I can't walk properly."

"Hey! Don't go before me. Let me have some fun with my Ishtar first," Torina whined, rubbing her butt against my shaft teasingly.

"You're supposed to sit on my face!" Elara hissed back.

"Okay, okay, chill girls! No need to fight."

"Then start moving!"

With their intense passion igniting me, I grabbed her hips and lined up my tip with her pussy. She shivered with anticipation. I pushed forward and slammed my dick inside her cunt. She screamed out in ecstasy, her legs trembling, her whole body twitching from the impact.

As I pumped into her tight hole, she rocked back and forth, moving in sync with my thrusts, moaning uncontrollably. Her hips jerked wildly, and she grunted out with every thrust. She felt like heaven, squeezing my cock perfectly, squeezing and tightening as I pushed deeper and deeper. I pushed my down on the bed, lying on her back with her soft feet at my face.

The sight of her feet gave me an idea.

While still drilling away at her cunt, I licked and sucked her soles hungrily. She shivered again, but this time it wasn't from my dick, but the gentle caress of my lips against her sensitive feet. "That feels amazing, Ishta. Please, please keep going!"

Torina took her chance and lounged at Elara, pressing her drenched pink pussy right into her mouth. "Nnngg~, you're such a hungry little slut. Oh my god, keep eating it," she hissed through gritted teeth. Elara wrapped her lips around her clit, and Torina bucked her hips slightly, grinding herself against the hot, wet tongue licking her clitoris.

Torina began rubbing herself vigorously as she continued riding Elara's face. She was so soaked that every time she gyrated her pelvis, the excess moisture squelched out and coated the lower half of Elara's face in her arousal. "Shit, I can't believe how fucking sexy you are..." I muttered.

Elara, on the other hand, kept licking, sucking, and biting the soft skin of Torina's feet while I pumped my shaft into her cunt hard. She whimpered desperately every time my cock plunged into her. "Give it to me, please..." Her slick entrance clamped around me hard. Her thighs clapped against me as she bucked wildly. "Faster! Faster!!"

"AH-A-AH, UH-UH! SHIIITT, DP! THIS HAS TO BE- NNGG!! I'M GONNA CUM!!!" I groaned loudly.

"Yeeess~! Cum! Uuggg!! CUM! Mmmm!!" Elara cried out. Her whole body shuddered violently. Her legs spasmed wildly, flailing wildly all around. Torina was panting heavily as she bounced on Elara's face, practically jackhammering her snatch against her tongue.

I exploded first due to masturbating earlier, pumping shot after shot of thick, creamy seed directly into the village girl's womb. She came right behind me, squeezing my length tightly as her orgasm exploded. She let out a long, drawn-out scream of sheer ecstasy. Soon, I heard Torina screeching as well as her juice flowed out of her cunt like a flood, spraying Elara's whole body. I looked back and noticed that they came at the same time and just kept squirting and spasming like crazy, thrashing uncontrollably atop the mattress.

"Fuuu-Uuuck! Phew!" I gasped in exhaustion. As Torina lay limp, my shaft was freed. It stood high and proud, covered in the sweet, glistening juices of these two women. Endless cum seeped out of Elara's tight little slit and slowly leaked into the bedsheets beneath. The less unfortunate, Torina was quick to lick the residue, sucking every little bit of Elara's cream out of her cunt, swallowing hungrily. She panted happily, licking her fingers greedily.

All three of us barely had the energy to speak anymore, but as we all seemed to agree, without even exchanging a single word, we knew each of us craved more.

ย 

Thanks for reading, as always!

If you'd like to support me, you can read ahead of time on my Patreon, which includes many, many sexy 18+ illustrations as well.

www.patreon.com/squidball

squidball out~

39