Adorable incident and a big misunderstanding Part 2
290 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Eh?!"

That was the only thing the Holy Emperor could utter at that moment as he mechanically turned his head in the direction of Asagao. Then, he said with a trembling and somewhat condemning voice towards the guard.

“Ggg-guard! The only way to know is to look there, right!?”

“Y-your majesty! Sorry, it was an accident!! I….I will kill myself right now for this crime!” The guard, perhaps feeling guilty for having done something that only a lolicon would do, took out his sword and pointed it at his neck, which made Ashfon and Asagao scared.

“Don't rush into something stupid!”

The Holy Emperor quickly stopped the suicidal guard who closed his eyes, as if preparing to go to the afterlife with determination.

It was a funny sight that maybe you would only see in an anime, but since Asagao felt like he would soon reach his limit, I couldn't laugh. She quickly tugged at Ashfon's clothes, drawing her attention.

"Come on...I have to pee..." She urged him with pitiful eyes. 

Ah….that's right, you have to pee….But for some reason, it sounded quite dangerous!

Saying she needed to urinate, being caught casually in a man's arms; from the very ruler of an entire empire no less, with no underwear to speak of… he sounded suspicious and really indecent. Thinking thus, Ashfon looked uneasily at the Guard, and his face froze.

The guard's look was quite interesting when he heard the girl's words.

First, he seemed quite confused as to why the girl (Asagao) said that, like he couldn't process it well. Then, his face filled with horror for some reason… and finally, he looked like he had achieved enlightenment or something.

Then, to Ashfon's bewilderment, he knelt on the ground as a knight would (Asagao assumed) and looking at the ground solemnly, spoke words that would make his Holy Emperor cry in despair. 

"Your Majesty! Thanks to your honorable parents and you, our land prospered, the life of the village was greatly enriched. Even I once lived in poverty, but since the Löwenherz took the throne, I had the opportunity to work here! And be able to feed my family! So, Your Majesty! My loyalty is truly to you and your descendants, no matter what!"

Flowery Word Translation: Your Majesty…It doesn't matter if you are a pervert who loves little girls and likes to watch them pee, you will still have all the loyalty of the town on your side! Even if the future Empress and mother of future Löwenherz were a Loli, we will still follow her wholeheartedly!

After saying such a shocking thing, the guard bowed respectfully with tears in his eyes and walked away.

““...””

He told him all that at once…. The guard's loyalty is real. 

But did you know, guard-san? The Emperor is, you know, very pale right now. Even paler than before. I believe your words dealt him a critical and fatal blow from which he may never recover.

“…”

Oh..I expected him to say the cliché phrase “IT'S A MISUNDERSTANDING”, but he gave up, huh…

What Asagao didn't know was that the Holy Emperor was so shocked by the guard's words, that his thought process completely stopped. By the time he regained his mind, the guard was gone and he lost his chance to raise his hands like a truly guilty person as he shouted “This is a misunderstanding, my dear subject!”

As he thought about those things, Asagao felt the pressure in his bladder increase more and tugged at Ashfon's clothes again. The Holy Emperor then recovered some of his mind, and smiled at him.

“Come on little Asagao! It’s very cold tonight so we have to hurry!”

Hey...are you pretending like nothing happened? Well…. For the sake of her mental health, let's say this never happened... so 

After nodding at him, the Holy Emperor continued down the halls with Asagao in his arms. It was quite interesting how this man, who gave the impression of being somewhat careless with children, could carry her around as if he had experience.

Finally they arrived at the baths of the imperial palace. They were quite elegant, and Asagao compared them to those beautiful bathrooms he saw online. When she opened it, she could see a standard ceramic toilet bowl with a lid.

It's suspiciously the same in his world, but it has a strange blue stone installed on the side, causing you to tilt your head in confusion. Noticing the girl's perplexity, Ashfon smiled at her and explained kindly.

“That blue stone is used to pull the chain, Asagao-chan….Mmn? Now that I think about it…..All you rooms have their own bathroom, you know?”

"¿¡Eh!?"

Ashfon then explained to him the matter that each of the rooms here has its own bathroom. It was common to use this bathroom for public use and for guests. There was also a huge bathroom for public use or for those people who want to bathe together.

Of course, the decency of the castle was regulated.

When Ashafon told her that, Asagao seemed shocked. She unconsciously babbled “awawawawa” as she blushed.

It is adorable. The Emperor thought.

On Asagao's part,

Did my room come with its own bathroom?! I didn't know... Don't look at me like that!

Why are you smiling at me?!

Asagao felt like his head was going to explode and slammed the bathroom door out of embarrassment. 

Now that I think about it! This is a royal castle! Why the hell didn't it occur to me that they would install a bathroom in each room? No…It's just that I'm used to living in the orphanage and there are no bathrooms in our own rooms!

Asagao rationalized his ignorance as he placed both hands on his burning cheeks, closing his eyes tightly as if to deny reality.

"Asagao, I'm going to be out here, so take your time."

…..It's good that it is being considered…

It took a while for him to calm down, and think about immediately doing his physiological business. However, there was a problem; Even though she sat on the seat like a normal girl and tried to let go, she wouldn't come out for some reason.

Even though I really wanted to pee.

Umu...It doesn't come out...Is this also a difficulty of a girl's body....? Ah, now that I remember, the children in the orphanage used to sing when they have difficulty urinating. Will it work if I do it with this body?

With that ridiculous conclusion, Asagao opened her pretty little lips to sing.

If I remember correctly it says like this...

“A bunny jumped out!~

Two little bunnies jumped!~

Three little bunnies jumped, jumped, jumped!~

Four little bunnies jumped, jumped, jumped!~

Five little bunnies jumped jumped jumped jumped!~

Six little bunnies jumped jumped jumped jumped jumped!~”

…..

………

………….

Ashfon stifled a delighted laugh as he heard the girl singing in the bathroom with her otherworldly voice.

How should I say this? It's not right, she's too cute! I wonder what Ishtal and Violetta-san would say if I said I wanted to adopt her as my little sister?

I mean, let's take advantage of the fact that she has the same characteristics as me... Even the last name could slip in without problems because it's not even a lie that she is also Löwenherz!

I put aside all the negative thoughts about the misunderstanding and began to seriously think about adopting her as a little sister….

Finally, Asagao got to pee with the twelfth rabbit!

After that, Asagao tried to touch the blue stone, which he assumed was the so-called magic stone.

Depending on their color, perhaps they were one of those that were imbued with the element of water. It glistened against her small hand, and water rushed into the toilet to flush. After that, Asagao went to get some water from the sink to disinfect herself by washing her hands, and came out only to find Ashfon, who was standing waiting for her.

He looked at her, nervous.

He asked me…what is happening?

After thinking that, she saw that Ashfon approached her to reach her waist.

Are you going to charge me again? Although I'm fine and can walk

“I will walk… I will walk alone.”

He stopped in his tracks when she told him that and looked down sadly. Asagao then grabbed her hand as if to comfort him. He urged him to walk holding her hand.

His hand is large and rough. It wasn't unpleasant though. 

Ashfon smiled at the gesture and started walking with me.

After that, no more events occurred. The Holy Emperor himself accompanied her to her room. He personally tucked him in and said goodnight. And Asagao returned to the land of dreams without problems.

Seeing her sleeping face, Ashfon wanted to stay for a while savoring the feel of her hair, the fragrance it gave off. But she needed to go rest in her own room.

By the way, to be clear. Ashfon did not have any indecent thoughts about Asagao 

Neither lust nor sexual desire...he was not a pedophile.

It's just that what happened made him feel like he had a familiar in his life, one who is not out of reach, above even an emperor like him. It was so significant that the events of this night will undoubtedly be forever etched in the Holy Emperor's memories.

As he left the room, Ashfon felt something and sighed in exasperation.

… Violetta-san. I can feel your magic flowing throughout the castle, you know? Please stop doing that. If he stays late at night patrolling using magic, the guard on duty may lose his job, you know?

Meanwhile, the poor guard on duty who pledged eternal loyalty to the Holy Emperor did not know that his work was quite unnecessary thanks to a powerful sorceress who guarded the castle of her own free will…

11