Leisure Time Parte 1 (R18)
286 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ohhhhh!"

A scream echoed within a room of the imperial palace, which was easily blocked by incantations carved into every corner. Inside, in addition to luxury items, there were many adult toys that would make the purest maiden blush.

The voice of the woman who screamed so loudly, contrary to what one would expect, was filled with a feeling of unbearable pleasure and a fierce struggle to resist losing her mind over him.

There, inside that dark room, stood a naked young woman with short blonde hair. Her sensual figure was ready there for anyone lucky enough to see the glorious scene of her sweaty body and her modest breasts shaking every time she twisted her body.

She was extremely sexy with those beautiful hips and waist that moved restlessly. Her breathing accelerated, as she moaned uncontrollably in an unrestrained and somewhat pitiful voice, gripping the bed sheets tightly.

Near his crotch, there stood a beautiful woman with an erotic body and loose purple hair, which ran disorderly all over her back while she rhythmically moved her head up and down over the blonde-haired woman's crotch.

Her seductive eyes with amethyst irises looked languidly at the area she was working with with slightly red cheeks while she firmly held the girl's thighs with the agile body as if not to let her escape. He could hear the sound of something being sucked hard, which could ignite the blood of any experienced man who heard it.

Anyone else who was curious about the origin of the sound and was in the place would hardly find the answer to it quickly unless they were blind... since the sound came from the mouth of the woman of divine proportions sucking on a meat stick. thick and hard, growing unnaturally from the blonde woman's vagina hole.

She played with the penis using her tongue inside her mouth, drowning her 'victim' in pleasure like a succubus thirsty for life force.

“Ohhhh, shit! Yes ♥! The pleasure of being sucked is incredible ♥! It's supposed to be fake, but it feels so good♥! Ah, Violetta-sama ♥! More ♥! Dqueeze my parasite penis harder ♥!” The blonde girl, Lily, screamed like crazy, while her hands began to play wildly with her breasts and nipples.

“Hmmm…chu…chu” 

That's all that came out in response to his inconsistencies. Saliva came out of Lily's mouth as her expression was one that showed how intoxicated with pleasure she was. While Violetta, with half-closed eyes, moved her head harder and her sucking sounds became louder.

That wonderful sound, along with the feeling of having the extra member that was deposited into her body being sucked hard and the skillful licks that the Enchantress made on the tip from time to time made her back contort in pleasure as her tongue stood out.

Violetta's head moved in such a way that she looked like a cartoon character nodding rapidly in affirmation as she rammed the penis deep into her throat, and Lily played more with her small breasts wildly as the pleasure completely overwhelmed her.

“¡Ohh! ¡Ahh♥! ¡Ah….Ah….♥!”

Feeling on the edge, Lily let go of her breasts and grabbed Violetta's head, then began to move her hips wildly as she lowered Violetta's head to try to get deeper into her new

“Ahhhhh ♥! I-I'm cumming ♥!”

With a last scream, Liyky made a big push and released all the semen generated by her artificial member into the mouth of the sorceress, who closed her eyes while the semen flowed down her throat. She still moved her tongue as if to further stimulate the penis and make it release more semen, which she did obediently until she couldn't take it anymore.

“Ah ♥….Oh ♥…..Ahh….” Lily had a goofy expression all over her face with red cheeks as sage came out in clumps from her face. As for Violetta, apparently without having suffered from shortness of breath or any other problem, she stared at his still erect penis as she touched it, a subtle smile forming on her face.

She climbed onto the bed, her big breasts jiggling with every movement and her hips, moving her plump erotic ass seductively as she rode his legs. She got on top of Lily in a cowgirl position and rubbed her penis against the entrance to her vagina.

The blonde in question only looked up a little when she felt something and looked with a confused expression at Violetta, who was smiling at her after saying "We haven't finished the tests yet ~"

“Eh…?” With that sound of bewilderment…

"Ahhhhh!"

Violetta forcefully inserted Lily's penis into her vagina, moaning a little with an unfocused look. Her butt quivered beautifully from the clash of their hips, and her breasts jiggled wonderfully. Lily, who suddenly felt the wet inside of her pressed against her temporary sexual organ, suddenly experienced a wave of pleasure incomparable to the previous one.

“Ohh I cum ♥!”

As if it were a volcano, his penis once again released more semen throughout Violetta's interior and she, far from showing confusion, smiled at the pleasant feeling of the warm semen flowing while she raised her hips and began to move.

“Oh…Wait!”

Without listening, Violetta moved her sexy hips up and down, making her butt shake with each stroke. The beautiful curves of Violetta's ass would be enough to fill any man with lust, much less the sensual but strangely elegant movements of her body as she milked Lily with her vagina with every crash of her hips. 

"Violeta-samaaaaaa ♥! “I cum ♥, I cuuum ♥, I cuuuum ♥!”

Lily came at least three times inside Violetta while she, not caring about the semen that entered almost endlessly and flowed from her pussy like burning lava, continued to move her hips while moaning.

The movement of her enormous tits captivating enough to hypotonize anyone was a sight that only Lily could enjoy right now as she felt the pain and pleasure transmitted by her artificial organ.

"I don't! Ah ♥! Ohh ♥! Ahhh.... “Finally, with one last intense cumshot, Lily couldn't take it anymore and she passed out. Immediately, Violetta felt the parasitic organ she had created quickly die and decompose in both of their bodies as harmless biomass, and she frowned.

“….Its duration is worse than I expected… Well, anyway I have to check if the sperm generated are not sterile later….Haaa, and I'm still horny~” Violetta sighed with some annoyance.

Even though they just had intense sex, not only was she not tired, but she still hadn't cum at all. Lily herself didn't last long enough and she came too much, although the feeling was pleasant and she didn't have to worry about unwanted pregnancies given her sorcery, for Violetta that in itself couldn't satisfy her.

"Tsk"

That's what happens when you get used to having wild sex with a damn Dragon...ordinary humans can't satisfy you.

Thinking about it sadly, Violetta wondered if she should seduce the dragon hero they summoned with the rest… She though was not inconsiderate enough to do that if she was sleeping. Furthermore, dragons did not like to disturb her sleep, and she was not interested in suppressing an angry young Dragon in her current state.

With that idea, she got off of Lily and cast a spell to connect to the barrier that stretched across the entire palace, allowing her to monitor everything at will.

Thanks to the spell, a magical window manifested in front of her, showing the room of the dragon hero named Mito, and as expected, she found him sleeping...

Even if they are from another world….They love to sleep, huh? And here I was hoping that being summoned to other worlds would make even a Dragon lose sleep…

Sighing loudly, Violetta thought about what to do. Being as she was, she wanted total release from her desires that she has not yet been able to please with normal methods; methods that were losing effect over the many years she has lived, even making her want to get back with her Ex, but…

“There must be a way…” He murmured, his expression serious. “All heroes have quirks... Maybe there's a Hero with the stamina of a Dragon among them...? Now that I think about it, apart from the Dragon Hero, there was someone with a powerful life force even among the heroes…”

She remembered the brown-haired man. Aside from looking handsome and somewhat muscular, there seemed to be nothing special about him except a great amount of vitality emanating from his being; Even the void particles seemed to be unable to block completely, and the only ones that could even somewhat compare to him were the Maiden Among Heroes and the girl named Asagao.

Maybe he is the strongest among all the heroes? The others seemed to give him some leadership….

Of course, Ichirou was not the “Strongest”. Due to various payment skills he achieved and boasted, Ichirou had great survivability compared to the average merchant, as well as possessing many RP (Resistance Points) which allowed him to last a long time on long journeys even compared to the other heroes. .

Which obviously manifests itself as powerful vitality.

Aside from that, he had balance-defying abilities that he could only use under certain conditions, which were very useful in various Raid and Dungeon exploration, as well as earning tons of money.

Well…Violetta didn't need to know that.

The sexy sorceress summoned the magic window to show the room Ichirou would live in….and opened her eyes at what she saw. The brown-haired hero was lying down with his strange bathrobe hanging from his legs, showing off his sexy muscles to the world, and a beautiful woman with pointy ears was sleeping on top of him, naked.

He was wide awake, with red eyes; Apparently the intercourse they had was not enough to satisfy his lust, but in consideration of his sleeping companion, he remained still, unable to sleep because his penis was inside the girl, completely hard and eager to release. further.

Blinking at the sight, Violetta smiled.

“It seems like someone was having fun after arriving in a new world but couldn't be fully satisfied like me… Might as well try…”

With those words, a magic circle was summoned beneath her…and she disappeared from the room; leaving behind the unconscious Lily who had the most ecstatic expression a man would like to see on such an attractive woman….


♦♦♦♦


Ichirou was conflicted.

After experiencing sex for the first time in his life, not only did he want more of the same, but even as he tried, he felt the unlimited desire to take the sleeping woman in his arms and penetrate her savagely until the next day.

But he couldn't do that, he didn't want to become an animal. He had to hold back desperately for at least a few hours or what seemed like hours as Laila's soft, wet vagina gently pressed against her still hard tower of flesh.

He wanted so much to release tons of semen into her right now… He felt like he was going to go crazy.

Man…if I had known this, I wouldn't have remained like an idiot and gotten her off of me before she fell asleep…this is torture that you are giving me Lailia! Why do you fall asleep after making me so horny!?

He really wanted to cry out of frustration while clenching his fists.

Suddenly, the room was illuminated by blue light. Ichirou blinked in surprise at the sudden phenomenon, and when he lifted his torso a little to see what was happening, he opened his mouth wide enough to fit two eggs in there.

How could he not be surprised, when a beautiful and sensual woman with loose and messy purple hair, completely naked, appears in his room with an amused look?

Hey? Purple hair woman!?

“Violetta-san!?” Ichirou exclaimed, only to be silenced by the other party who placed a finger on his erotic lips while pointing his gaze at Laila. The Half-Elf girl shook a little, her eyes twitching, but she calmed down and continued sleeping.

Ichirou sighed in relief for some reason upon seeing that, but suddenly noticed Violetta approaching them having picked up the maid's uniform and underwear that were lying to the side, placing them on a table as she stood next to the bed.

“What is he doing?” The brown-haired man whispered with his eyes open, to which the violet-haired woman just smiled.

He swallowed. The sorceress named Violetta had an impressive body, with huge tits, wonderful curves and hips that for some reason made him think about how suitable they were to give birth to a baby.

It was a very stimulating sight, the way she moved her hips when she got on the bed and the way her breasts shook. Enough to make her hard cock throb with pain inside Laila.

The sensual sorceress suddenly summoned some magic as she touched Laila with white light, causing Ichirou to be shocked and shout “What are you doing!?”

Although he quickly covered his mouth. However, he noticed with surprise that Laila did not wake up even with that loud scream; She continued sleeping peacefully, as if nothing could disturb her sleep.

“Don't worry, I just put a small spell on her to keep her asleep without any external stimulus waking her up for a few hours.”

Hearing Violetta's explanation, Ichirou looked at her in confusion, “Is that so? But why?"

“Are you sure you act like you have no idea? Well….Take her off of me and I'll tell you” Violetta winked at him playfully, giving a different impression than the cold one he saw in the Throne Room, being more seductive, and he hesitated for a few moments before finally obeying.

To be honest, it was obvious what Violetta's intention was, and he was incredulous about it...but he couldn't take it anymore. If what he thought was true, it was her chance to continue the sexual act and release as much semen as he wanted.

He would think about the reasons later!

He gently stood up with Laila in his arms and with some effort (And willpower not to penetrate her) he pulled his penis out of her and laid her down on a distant side of the bed; Finally free, her penis was once again displayed to the world, displaying her great glory with pride.

After finishing that, Ichirou was surprised when Violetta put her hands on his shoulders as she straddled him.

He couldn't help but notice that there were traces of semen and vaginal fluid in Violetta's pussy, which moved tantalizingly close to his big one.

"That is…"

“Oh, that? My previous partner lasted very little. So as you see, I'm horny. Since you're horny too, we don't mind having some fun, right?" Violetta smiled seductively at him as she spoke, rubbing her vagina with Ichirou's penis and smearing it with another man's semen (?), but Ichirou didn't care.

He wondered for a moment if the other party was the Holy Emperor and if his duration in bed really was as insignificant as she suggested, but he put those thoughts aside and bravely grabbed Violetta's buttocks, not knowing where that bravery came from, making her laugh as he responded, “Just for a little while? I want to do it all night!”

“Haha, if you have the stamina, then do it. Oh, and don't worry about me, I'm pretty tough."

“Good!” Accepting the challenge, Ichirou smiled pervertedly and lowered Violetta's hips, making her open her eyes due to his abruptness while the sound of his rich cheeks resonated loudly in the room.

Just when she wanted to say something, Ichirou used his great strength to raise and lower Violetta's hips at will while still grabbing her big ass with pleasure; which she trembled beautifully with every crash.

Violetta, who was being pounded deep by the penis that she discovered was larger than she could see in plain sight, moaned from the intense pleasure it caused her as she hugged Ichirou and rubbed her huge breasts against him.

It didn't bother her that he was so rough, her body was harder than ordinary humans and she was also somewhat of a masochist...so she loved rough sex too. Most of all.... She loved how his penis seemed to break through her womb with the size of hers.

“Ohhh ♥, Wooo ♥…..So big, so hard, so hot! More, give me harder ♥! “Violetta screamed with lustful eyes as she scratched Ichirou's back, to which he responded by biting her shoulder hard without thinking about the consequences, making her bleed.

However, the pain from the bite only stimulated her more as she pressed her body further against his; Her hard nipples brushed against the lines of her well-defined muscles. Ichirou became wilder, no longer merely using her hands to control her movement, but instead he lifted her up and grabbed her legs as he knelt on the bed.

He then leaned back and started pounding her harder while holding her juicy, sexy thighs. 

The speed with which he moved her hips was incredible, getting faster with each moment. It was simply incredible how he came to perform such a position without thinking as if he had previous experience... but he didn't realize it as he entered into the animalistic pleasure he felt.

“Ahhh ♥! Ohhh ♥! Yes♥! Yes ♥!“ Violetta screamed in ecstasy while Ichirou's penis hit her uterus with more force and speed, almost as if it were a machine, while he took advantage of the moment in which she arched her back in the middle of the attacks to grab her right breast with his mouth and bite her nipple.

“Ohhhhh ♥!” Violetta loved how violent he was being and moaned loudly, her vagina gushing orgasmic liquids as Ichirou continued penetrating her, his tongue sticking out as he showed an ahegao expression that didn't lose to Laila's.

She loved what she was doing. How he penetrated her savagely, while he held her with her muscular arms and did whatever he wanted with her breasts using that naughty mouth... All of this was very pleasurable to him, as well as making his lust grow even more. 

"Hmmm!"

Ichirou frowned and moaned, releasing a large amount of semen inside Violetta. But even then he didn't stop, he continued penetrating her with gusto, her penis still lasted.

Penetrating and cumming, penetrating and cumming, penetrating and cumming….while that party of penetration and wild cumming continued between the two, Laila did not wake up at any time.

As for Violetta and Ichirou, they stayed until the next morning, doing many sexual positions until they couldn't take it anymore. The brown-haired hero literally gave Violetta a cum bath without mercy, almost driving her crazy from the multiple orgasms she hadn't had in a long time.

This is what I was looking for ♥! I can finally feel this pleasure again….♥!

Finally, she could be satisfied again, and she praised herself for finding such a gem.

6