Leisure Time part 4
148 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fortunately, Violetta did not mention it, but instead continued with a rather crucial explanation for the heroes.

“I must mention what may be obvious to some of you. Even if they break free from the void particles, any magic systems they use or techniques they possess will likely be greatly limited by the laws of our world, or even become completely unusable once they assimilate into the world.”

“Really…?” Mito muttered with a frown.

“That's why training is absolutely necessary...Moreover, the magic device will probably arrive within 5 days. So please, within the span of 5 days, take your free time here. If you want, we can also start your training and studies in the magic of our world.”

"Violetta-san, is the use of teleportation magic or warp magic common here?" Ichirou asked with a look that somehow seemed to suggest that he already knew the answer.

Violetta's lips trembled for a moment before answering, "…At most, I'm the only one who can use it."

"Oh really…? “So…Can’t you get the device yourself?”

"There is the question of distance, since the device will come from the fairies. The more distance it takes to cover, the more mana will be used. Furthermore, I have to know its exact location and it should also be in that place sooner. Not to mention that It is delivered by air.

"I see, thank you, Violetta-san!"

Ichirou's question seemed to have ended there and the heroes now seemed more or less calmer. The difficult conversation seemed to have ended peacefully, when suddenly Ichirou stands up with a big smile.

"Okay! I think this is the time we should know more about each other!"

¿Hu?

Not only Asagao, the other heroes look at Ichirou with a strange look, as if they were telling him with their eyes “Is that still important?” In response to that, he continued without hesitation.

“Many of us don't really know each other and it was only possible to meet through the beautiful trip we had on the Midas continent as fellow adventurers, so I suggest giving a little personal information to understand each other better!

What is this guy talking about all of a sudden? And continent Midas? Because I feel like I heard it somewhere?

As Asagao bowed his head, Ichirou continued.

“You know me as Ichirou, but as I said yesterday, I am Nagasaki Ichiro! A pleasure!. I'm an LSO addict and former college law student! “I was once someone who thought of being a justice lawyer and practiced kendo as a sport, but I easily fell into the abyss of LSO due to the instigation of a friend and fell into ruins! You see, I am a losing player!”

Ichirou teased himself with a wink, making the others couldn't help but laugh.

Now, how did it come to this?

It seems that Violetta doesn't care.

In fact, Violetta and Ashfon are also amused by it.

But...Law student who abandoned university and kendo for something called LSO? What's that? The dragon boy named Mito and the transgender trap also mentioned it...What is it? Also, they didn't know much about each other despite traveling together as adventurers? Is that possible? And who the hell calls themselves a losing player without hesitating and laughing about it?

No, shouldn't we be serious?

The next to stand up is the woman with big breasts. The Holy Emperor and Ichirou stare at her. Asagao doesn't see in her expressions that they are looking at her breasts, so maybe they aren't (doubtful).

“I'm Baccara. I'm not going to say anything about what I liked to do in our world outside of LSO. But unlike most virgins here, I have a lot of experience in bed!~”

“Virgins!? What makes you say that, huh!?”

The otaku Kouta explodes with an expression of unfair indignation.

"Yes, yes, you reek the smell of a man who only plays with his hand, while I, unlike you, am not a virgin."

"Poor"

The golden-haired girl with demonic horns waves her hand disdainfully at the black-haired boy, dealing a critical blow to his virgin Otaku heart.

For some reason, Ashfon and Ichirou snort quietly, trying not to laugh. Now both of them secretly looked at Baccara with sympathy.

…She's a virgin, right?

Even Asagao guessed that.

After the discussion between the two, it was the Fairy girl's turn with a shy voice.

“Nice to really meet you all, all of you. As you now know, my name is Rose…a physical education teacher and I'm already twenty-seven years old…”

Twenty seven years old? It doesn't seem like it...although I guess fairies are very long-lived......But do they teach physical education to fairies?

Asagao had a funny image of cute and playful fairies practicing basketball in uniforms...he tried not to laugh at that...

“Physical education teacher? Hou, many times you act quite shy to do something like that… maybe you are the kind of teacher who is always made fun of by her students, poor soul…”

“Please don't say it like that! “Phew, dodgeball trauma is coming back!”

The delinquent dragon mocks the Fairy girl, making her remember something terrible (?) and hide her face behind her hands.

“Well, I'll stop for now, just make sure you're strict with them when we get back. It's not good for women to get too stressed, okay? It will also put the reputation of us criminals at the level of a child, so I could help you show them who's boss!”

"...You are actually kinder and more loving than I could expect, Mito."

"Hey!? You are idiot? Why do you call me nice? I... I'm a criminal, you know? So I hate teachers like you!“

¡Huehuehue!

Rode said those words to him with a bright smile, making Mito nervous about it. Seeing a Russian-looking Dragon boy acting shy and embarrassed is an unexpectedly interesting sight. It seems that even the emperor is amused.

“I'm Mito Akai! Remember that! I'm really a bad criminal, you know! “A Delinquent Dragon!”

"Mito, Mito! ~ What were you doing before you were playing in LSO??"

“I was helping an old woman carry her things…”

“Ehehehe!~ Myth!~ Myth!~”

“Don't say my name too many times, old hag!”

“¡Mito!~”

Such exchanges were made between them…and it was somewhat comforting. Ashfon looks at them with a relaxed expression, and Asagao concluded that among this group of people, there happened to be two who were surprisingly compatible.

Hahaha…they approached very quickly… .

Currently, Mito is squeezing Rose's cheeks, but she is still smiling cutely despite it. However, although it was a cute scene, Asagao wishes Mito wouldn't say 'Old Witch' again. Not only is he too disrespectful towards the pretty fairy Rose, but Violetta shuddered at that insult.

He seemed to be sensitive to that.

“How nice… Oh, I'm next. Please call me Kouta! I'm an otaku and hardcore gamer! But also, at the same time I am a serving military soldier!“

Kouta's introduction was brief, but the Holy Emperor made an 'Ooh' sound as if he didn't expect it.

Do you believe what he said?

Asagao had serious doubts about what that idiot said, and she wasn't the only one.

"Soldier? Military? An otaku like you?!"

"Hahaha! We are actually a family of soldiers! My grandfather was a general, you know? “Kouta told him with the most honest tone Asagao had ever heard from him.

“Military family!? And where were you before...-and-you know what?

"Hey? I was online in my Villa in Europe”

Baccara asked those questions and the answers made him smile bitterly. Somehow, Asagao could already guess what Baccara's true nature is.

Another one showed up.

“I am Mana. Sincerely…I was enjoying the event to feel happy on a day off after surviving the boring hours of work as a cashier…when I was summoned with you”

That was so short…and what she said was so pitiful that the place was silent thanks to her. The Holy Emperor and Violetta looked at each other and nodded, seeming to have come to a decision on what they should and should not do when it comes to the heroine named Mana.

Next was the Neet.

“Hello, I'm Shun. Just Shun. I won't say much more than that unless I feel like it..."

“What were you doing before the event?” Despite hearing that, Ichirou asked anyway. And, likewise, despite saying that, Shun responded anyway.

"I had just gotten my thirty billion on an online stock market and decided to hang out at the event to relax."

"What…?"

Ichirou was baffled and he wasn't the only one. Everyone else looked at him in complete disbelief seeing him say such a thing with indifference.

That? Did you get into the stock market and make millions? This Neet? Wait…other worlds have stock markets?

“Dreg, here.”

"Um, Dreg-san, what were you doing before the event?"

“Nothing special…I just remembered the days when I was part of a wildlife rescue team that fought against poachers to protect animals and the environment…something I had no choice but to leave because my leg was injured in action, unfortunately. I joined LSO to pass the time because I was frustrated and depressed, and I got hooked on the game…” Dreg said with a nostalgic look.

Were you a member of an animal rescue team? Wow…you shouldn't judge someone by their appearance…The number of big shots is growing….

Wait…game? What game? Is LSO a game? I don't understand....

As Asagase asked in confusion about the meaning of his words, the twins followed Dreg.

““We are the Murayama twins! Shouko and Shouta! “We are cosplayers!”

“What were you guys doing before the event?”

""Cosplayer!""

“…Well, that was obvious….Um! Ruri-san! Please introduce yourself!" Perhaps feeling embarrassed, Ichirou encouraged the Neko girl to introduce herself.

"Hello! Hello! Ruri-sama here! You can also call me a local idol, you know?"

"What do you normally do outside of-?"

"Beating criminals!"

"Yes?!"

“Beating criminals!”

Not only Asagao and Ichirou, but everyone else's jaw dropped at those unexpected words, and even the Holy Emperor was not spared.

Hitting criminals...that's quite plausible if a male said it...but you?

With a trembling smile, Ichirou asked doubtfully “Um… what kind of idol does that?”

“I am the delinquent idol, Ruri-sama!” The Neko girl exclaimed with a smile from ear to ear while throwing several blows with her hands. Her ears moved animatedly along with her tail as she spoke.

What 's that?!

Are you trying to be funny?

Is it your stage name?

Somehow, Asagao became mentally tired with all those internal monologues. Of course, no one followed up with the strange answer.

Deciding it was the corpse's turn (?), Ichirou called out to him.

"Um... Susanoo..."

Oh? Susanoo, as the God of storms? What a great name!

Oh…he woke up

"Good...morning...Susanoo...here...ugh...It's difficult if it's not to play or kill...." She seemed very weak as she spoke, with a face that seemed to say that she didn't want to move at all while she said something quite questionable.

"Su-Susanoo-san, what were you doing before you joined the event?"

“Ah… I had just finished a murder and I joined instead of sleeping because you messaged my account to participate…”

"Um...Wait...what do you mean the first thing?"

“Before I was a player…I was…a hitman…you know….Those guys who get paid to kill people…ah, I had my 324th victim, you know…? The game doesn't count, of course...The mobs aren't alive... Although that's better…” His eyes were chilling as he said that as if it was nothing, just a normal day of an ordinary player/hitman.

“…” Ichirou slowly paled.

The Holy Emperor paled.

Asagao paled.

They all did it.

sat next to a crazy serial killer, I mean, hitman!?

The Holy Emperor continued to look at her like an older brother worried about his little sister.

Asagao I'm also very scared. No one here expected that lethargic guy to be a deadly assassin, so she quickly tried to get up.

“Don't worry, I…I like children, if someone asks me to kill a child…I kill the requester instead.”

He patted Asagao on the head lazily, but that only made him feel very cold. She sat up reflexively, afraid to provoke him.

Although he seemed to be telling the truth, she was still uneasy.

Ashfon is sweating like a river, and Asagao could sense that Violetta is preparing to use magic at any moment.

Then with a “thud”, Susanoo fell asleep, taking away everyone's tension.

Asagao breathed, relieved. Even Ashfon did the same. Seeing that she fell dead (?) again, Asagao quickly stood up, shaking with tears in her eyes and a blue face as she walks towards Ashfon for safety. When she reaches him, the Holy Emperor began to rub her head to calm her down.

After Asagao finally calmed down, Ichirou asks timidly looking at her and the Holy Emperor.

"Um... I don't think we can continue now, can we?"

…It would be too unfair if I'm the only one who doesn't show up, right?

Asagao thought about it for a moment, then mustered up the courage and opened her mouth as she looked at him.

“Asagao…please call me Asagao…nice…I mean…nice to meet you.”

I almost made a mistake there...

Ichirou cautiously asks again, “What were you doing before you were summoned?”

Asagao blinked at that question and tilted his head to think. He then remembered… the boat incident in which he sort of “died”…

The fear of remembering how she bled and lost her life returned to her, making her tremble as she stuttered as she gave her response.

"T-terrorists... attacked our ship"

The room becomes very cold.

Asagao could feel it.

Almost everyone was turning their gazes towards her with concern. Even the Holy Emperor is now restless.

“What about your mother and father?”

“I don't have a mother or father. I grew up without parents. “I grew up in an orphanage.” Asagao made a smile trying to convey that he was okay with it while he thought that he was okay telling them about it. However, the reactions of others baffled her when even Ashfon looked like she would cry.

"I..I'm sorry, this is enough."

"Poor little girl."

“What a strong child! Even without mom and dad.”

“Asagao! Please think of us as your family too!“

Ichirou looked sorry for something and the others began to sympathize with Asagao and say words of encouragement like that, making his expression freeze in incomprehension.

Then, Ichirou remembered something.

"Ah, there's still Priscilla-san!"

"Oh, I was planning to stay aside." She told the woman that she still wore maid's clothes even at this time. The other heroes were looking at her strangely for some reason, as if she were some strange animal, but she seemed to ignore that.

"Please tell us about your life before we met."

Paying attention to him despite his previous words, the maid Priscilla goes to the center. She faced the Holy Emperor, and Asagao, for some reason felt a menacing aura as she bowed in the most elegant manner.

“It is a pleasure to meet you, Your Majesty, Violetta-sama and Ishtal-sama. My name is Priscilla and I am the Maiden who follows Midas' most famous group of heroic adventurers on his adventures. Please do not pay attention to the strange words they sometimes say, as it is the custom of their home."

Ishtal-sama? Who is it? Ah..? Ishtal, the councillor!

The great elder who was finally remembered without fail was about to burst into tears of joy. As for the Holy Emperor and the others, they were curious about Priscilla's words regarding the group of heroes.

Asagao too.

It sounds incredible how he describes them...but they're still a strange bunch no matter how you look at it.

“As for my life before meeting these adventurers...I actually have no interest in talking about that. Rather, Her Majesty, when I got here, she was so anxious about something that she was sweating profusely.”

“Please express your opinion,” Ashfon told him, and the next moment, the other three would freeze at his next words.

"Everything here is disgusting, absolutely disgusting."

"…¿Oh?"

“I can feel that the back of your throne on the left has dust. I am proud to say that I can easily notice the dust and dirt inside the residence I will be living in. Furthermore, your maid and your servants are too clumsy, like novices.

The food tastes good... but it is not excellent, nor was it served elegantly. The room they showed me to has dirt that was not cleaned carefully. There were even places in the bathroom that weren't even polished.”

While the Holy Emperor, Asagao, Violetta, and the Councilor were taken aback by her words, the heroes scratched their heads or rolled their eyes as Priscilla continued.

“Absolutely disgusting. Therefore, I woke up early when the twin suns have not yet appeared to map the entire imperial palace.”

“Oh. “I… I deeply apologize if my palace does not meet your standards.” Ashfon had cold sweat running down his face as he smiled bitterly at the incredible reviews the imperial palace was receiving from him. But that was not the end.

"I'm not done yet, Your Majesty!"

"Continue...please"

“The worst part is yet to come. It is… the imperial library” Priscilla’s expression was tinged with coldness as she spoke of the library. At that moment, Violetta shuddered, and desperation was now written all over her face.

Is she responsible for the imperial library or something? What's happening?

“The library is full of dust. Disgusting. The books are scattered left and right. Disgusting. The books are not properly cared for. Disgusting. Above all, unhealthy people sleep here and there. ABSOLUTELY FILTHY."

Priscilla almost looked like she was about to scream like crazy as she spoke and showed her unfiltered displeasure.

Violetta was on the verge of crying with every word Priscilla said. It seemed like she really ruled over the library since she acted like someone she couldn't defend herself at all. However, both Asagao and Ichirou seemed to find her behavior cute.

“From now on, as long as I stay here, I will train all the servants and maids in this filth called imperial palace to be truly comparable to the elegant and dignified palaces of Midas!! I don't want anyone's health to get worse because of it. Especially this little Ojou-san here.”

She announced grandly and sternly while pointing at Asagao at the end, making him tremble in surprise. In some ways, she was scarier than the killer…to Violetta, that is. However, she is also gentle, as her penchant for proper cleanliness is for the sake of human health.

However, the following words would make you reconsider “gentle.”

“As such...I will very soon begin what some adventurers in Midas like to call Spartan training, so I humbly ask the Holy Emperor to tell the servants to prepare to be reborn... like true servants ”

His smile was absolutely chilling, making everyone shudder.

...Milin!

Asagao recanted, this woman is worse than the murderer, and she deep down felt sorry for Milin, the Chilling Maiden. Ichirou also lamented the fate of her own maid, praying that she would survive Priscilla's training…

7