Chapter 2 Nuclear explosion of Charlotte
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 "Get in the car! Everyone get in the car!"

     

         Without saying a word, his father decisively carried his mother into the car, pushed Emma into the car, and kissed them one by one. Allen didn't know why, but suddenly his father pulled him into the driver's seat. "You drive!" Dad said, and Allen was confused.

 

        "Dad! But I run faster... I can open the door and come back in time!"

 

        "No need! Take good care of them!" Father Silos firmly helped Allen buckle his seat belt.

       "You should flee to Atlanta immediately. I have a friend named Ryan there. If you find him, he will take care of you!"

        Dad explained it carefully twice, fearing that Allen heard wrongly.

 

        Allen was so anxious that he almost burst into tears and kept shouting: "No...Dad, what do you want to do?!...Let me go, let me go...I'll make it in time...Dad...", as did her mother and Emma in the back seat. Cried. "Wait a minute and drive straight out, don't look back."

 

       Selos knew there was no time, so he took off a small exquisite Superman pin from his collar and handed it to Allen's hand. He held Allen's face pretending to be calm and said, "Someone must close the door, otherwise it will be in vain." You escaped... You should take responsibility when you grow up... This is the Superman pin I have carried since I was young. I hope it can bring you good luck... You are so smart and kind... I believe One day you can save the world...

 

...They will rely on you from now on...I love you..."

       Dad rolled his eyes and kissed Allen on the forehead. He resolutely closed the driver's door for Allen and ran towards the tower as fast as he could.

      

     At the same time, there was a crash, and a car in the distant traffic formation on the road behind exploded and caught fire. As the smoke flew upward, the zombies followed.

       Countless speed walkers gathered here at very fast speeds, and many of them jumped like frogs several meters high, which was both weird and scary.

 

        Dad used all his strength to climb up to the control room of the sentry tower on the fifth floor, found the door switch, and pressed it hard.

With loud sirens and red flashing warning lights, the door opened left and right with a vibrating mechanical sound.

        The overwhelming swarm of zombies almost rushed to 50 meters away from Allen and the others. At this moment, Allen found that the car could not start. He tried to start the car in a panic, "Damn it! Quick! Start it, even if you are sitting in the back seat." Both mother and Emma jumped up anxiously.

 

        Just when the zombies had rushed to 5 meters away from Allen and the others, a burst of machine cannon fire came first, and bullets rained down to cover them. The powerful kinetic energy of the bullets shredded the zombies behind these cars. It turns out that Sailuo operated the cannon on the sentry tower and immediately provided cover for his family.

 

       Fire burst out from behind the car, but the car still couldn't start. Emma watched the zombies flying with flesh and blood and their corpses sprayed onto the rear glass of the car. She was so frightened that she cried. Her mother covered her face and hugged her into her arms. He shouted to Allen: "My dear son, start the car quickly!!"

 

        At the critical moment, the car's engine roared to life. Allen immediately shifted gears and stepped on the accelerator without thinking. The car crashed past the car next to it and rushed toward the gate.

 

        At this time, some zombies had already taken a detour to block the front of the car, but Silo's mobile cannon swept them away one by one until the car passed the gate. Dad Solomon immediately pressed the button and closed the door immediately, preventing any zombies from chasing him out.

         The crisis was slightly over, and Allen breathed a sigh of relief. Then he remembered in shock that his father was still inside. He punched the steering wheel in annoyance and burst into tears. "Dad..." He didn't dare to think about his father's final fate.

 

        However, he couldn't go back to save him, because he had to do what his father just said, "Go to Atlanta."

 

         This is not the most desperate thing, the most desperate thing will happen in these ten minutes.

 

        When Allen rushed out of the city gate and drove for nearly ten minutes, they were already some distance away from Atlanta. His mother asked him, "Where are we going now?" He turned back to his mother and said, "We are going to Atlanta."

        Suddenly, a bright light in the night sky quickly broke through the sky above the clouds. Accompanied by the sound of the propeller, it rumbled directly above them and flew straight back in the dark night sky.

 

      "That's...a cruise missile!?OH!no!"

 

       Allen had a very bad premonition and immediately stepped on the brakes. He, his mother and Emma turned their heads and saw the missile falling straight towards Charlottetown, hitting the sky heavily above the city and detonating.

 

       A powerful bright light was instantly produced. A huge and hot ball of light quickly exploded in the dark night like a small sun. The entire night sky burned like day. After a few seconds, the huge explosion sound and shock wave reached Allen and the others, and then the huge mushroom-shaped cloud was like The death of the night slowly rushed into the stratosphere, announcing the final outcome of Charlotte City.

 

         Allen, his mother, and Emma hugged each other and witnessed this scene, and the three of them burst into heartbroken tears.

         

         That's right... this is what the old government in Washington City did - since it was lost, it could only launch nuclear bombs to wipe them out together, because there was no other way...

          Allen shed tears and wiped away tears as he drove west, looking at the exquisite brooch given by his father from time to time.

          The brooch has a diamond-shaped edge, a yellow bottom, and a big red S, symbolizing superhuman courage and responsibility.

 

          He became speechless. Kirby climbed out of his pocket and looked at Allen. He seemed to understand Allen's mood and climbed onto his shoulder to stay.

 

        From then on Alan never wanted to smile again. Because he felt that he was the one who killed his father and he did not deserve to smile. I also feel that this world is too bitter and I don’t want to laugh.

         "How can we fight against zombies?" became a question he had been thinking about all the way...

 

           This is the year 2050. The United States exists in name only. It is divided into 12 major cities and some small cities. Some are controlled by good people and some are controlled by bad people... That's why some people can launch nuclear bombs.

 

       In this era of gradual scarcity of supplies, conflicts between each city gradually deepened, and even plundered each other.

         Among these 12 cities, there are three very powerful capitals. They are:

 

        New York City - a city that never sleeps, as prosperous and degenerate as ever, integrates technology and luxury. It is the ultimate refuge for the richest and most powerful people in the world, and it is also a gold rush city that the people at the bottom long to find a way to reach. Also known as Utopia.

 

       Washington City is the capital of politicians. It is said that the old government is still operating here. They believe that radical methods should be used to eliminate zombies, and in a roundabout way, they also want to take back the entire North America, because they rely on having the world's tallest and most difficult to conquer 100 The meter-high steel wall can resist all attacks. The most important thing is that they still retain the supreme authority to launch nuclear bombs.

 

       The city of Houston - once the space agency, now retains a lot of air force forces here. Waiting for an opportunity, Jedi Counterattack is even rumored to build an aerospace aircraft carrier here to fight against the ultimate zombie - the Titan Soldier.         

         

            In the past 10 years, zombies have filled every wasteland on the earth. They are overwhelming and unable to contend with and eliminate them. Five types of zombies have appeared.

 

        The first type is those who cannot run and move slowly. They are called "sleeper".

 

        The second type, those who can run like a cheetah chasing you are called "Sprinters".

 

        The third type, like a grasshopper, can jump nearly ten meters high even if you are in a high-rise building. It is called "Frogger".

 

        The fourth type, whose body shape ranges from 10 meters to 50 meters but is clumsy and ugly, is called "Hulker"

 

        The fifth type, the last and most terrifying one... It is a king as dark as night with a height of more than 150 meters, the ultimate monster in the apocalypse, it is called the "Titan".

     

         The Titan Soldier is like a sentry robot magnified hundreds of times. It can jump thousands of meters away and shake the earth with one punch, like a comet falling, like the ground shaking, like the end of the world, like the judgment of God. No weapon can defeat them, so they are named "Titan".

 

       No one knows where they come from, but they never take the initiative to approach human cities, as if they are maintaining some kind of balance...or silently watching how long humans can last until they perish.

 

        Maybe they are aliens, not zombies...but what is certain is that...their existence is the key to the zombie world.

                             

 

          Here Allen drove in the direction of Atlanta, towards the final destination of this escape.

 

         When you see the magnificent 50-meter-high wall, it means you have arrived in Atlanta.

 

          They are lucky that the city of Atlanta does not turn away refugees. They drove through the steel gate smoothly.

 

          The city of Atlanta is like an egg. The entire high-walled periphery is almost uninhabitable and abandoned. The residents have moved to the core of the city.

 

         The car passed from the huge high wall all the way through the desolate and uninhabited outer city with numerous high-rise buildings. The streets here are heavily gated. Until the car drove into the inner city city gate, the scenery along the road suddenly dimmed and brightened with village after village, bustling street scenes, neon lights, and crowds of people. , making people almost forget about the zombie world outside the city.

            

       But Allen also saw some extortion and robbery at the entrance of the alley. It seems that the security of this city is not very good...

 

    "Let's get out of the car and stay closer..." Alan warned his sister and mother to be careful in this strange new environment.

 

         When the car entered the city, it just ran out of gas. Allen, his mother, and Emma switched to walking, walking aimlessly on the streets, because they didn't know anyone here.

        They stood expressionless on the bustling street, which was in sharp contrast to the people passing by.

       It's getting late.

        Allen looked at Emma who was hungry, took out the only bread left in his backpack and handed it to Emma: "Eat it."

       "Brother...what should you do? Aren't you hungry?" Emma did not eat the bread immediately when she saw it, but instead cared about Alan.

       "It doesn't matter... you and mom eat first... I'll figure out the rest.

 

        Suddenly, sirens blared throughout the city, the crowds on the street quickly dissipated, and the doors were closed as if something had happened.

 

        Alert: "Zombies are invading, please close doors and windows and stay at home."

0