Chapter 26 Robot Philip
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

       Under the moonlight, Allen drove the "Philip" van to the deserted outer city in the west, stretched the van into a studio shape, turned on the night light, and began to read the serum production report, preparing to produce the serum himself.

     

      He carefully flipped through the report page by page, looking at the densely packed chemical formulas...

 

      After reading the entire report, he felt dejected and exhausted.

    

    "Oh my god...it's so difficult!...I don't understand at all...how to make a serum?"

 

     Allen's ignorance of genetics was the first problem in making the serum, which made him hold his chin and think... feeling a little like giving up.

 

      Suddenly, Allen felt a gaze staring at him. He looked to the side for no reason, but except for the various pieces of equipment spread out from the car, there was no one else here at all, which made him feel very strange... ....

 

  " I feel someone staring at me...what's going on?"

 

     Allen walked closer to observe. When he was still confused, a pair of eyes suddenly appeared on the instrument in front of him and looked at him, which made him startled.

 

  "What the hell?!"

 

    Unexpectedly, what he saw in front of him was not an instrument at all, but a half-length robot that looked exactly like the one in the movie "Wall-E".

 

      This robot stretched its legs in an unknown way and dropped down from its feet, while making an interesting sound that was different from the dull machine voice:

 

      "Damn it! Doctor didn't wake me up for so long... 

 

    Oh? Who are you young men?"

 

      Before Allen could react, Kirby jumped out of his arms to protect him and prepared to launch a force on the robot.

 

      However, this robot is not a fuel-efficient lamp. It calmly used a mechanical arm to quickly suppress Kirby, making Kirby unable to move and struggling in frustration.

 

      Allen became nervous when he saw this:

 

      "Robot...sir? Big brother? Calm down, please? Sorry... We are not bad people and have no ill intentions... Just let it go!"

 

       The robot used its eyes as big as perspective lenses to scan Allen for a while, and then simply stopped.

 

       "OK, you don't look like a bad guy...but where the hell is Dr. Jack?"

 

       When the robot mentioned Dr. Jack, Allen's nervousness turned to seriousness, and he sighed and said...

      

       After ten minutes of explanation, the robot actually regarded itself as a human being, picked up the toilet paper and "hid its face and cried".

 

       "Oh! Doctor, you are pitiful!"

        

        Although Allen felt it was unexpected and a little funny, he still patted and comforted the robot.

       

        "So the Doctor handed me over to you? You are my new master?...Oh yeah!"

 

        As expected of a robot, the robot could change its mood at any given moment, and Allen's "Huh?" was a bit hard to change.

        

       "I am your new master?....I don't know your origin at all..."

 

        When the robot heard what Allen said, it immediately projected the picture with its eyes and began to introduce itself…

 

         "I am an artificial intelligence car and robot built by Dr. Jack who gathered his wisdom. My name is Philip."

 

          At the same time, the screen played the perspective of the Doctor from the very beginning, and what happened next. These clips include the appearance of the doctor's wife and daughter, as well as the doctor's daily routine of teaching robots funny things.

 

  " All my abilities! Including... being able to go to the sky and into the sea, a small laboratory, a forward command post, a temporary shelter, a fortress, a disguise, a chef, an assistant, and even a spiritual teacher."

 

        Phillip gave a wonderful demonstration of various abilities, and even conjured up a kitchen to perform fried eggs. What was even more funny was that he seriously put on a doctor's gown and glasses and said "Relax~"

     

        "I followed the doctor to many places, but in the end the doctor took me from a secret laboratory to here and shut me down until now..."

 

        At the end of the demonstration, Allen was dumbfounded, but he suddenly had an idea.

      ".......OK..You are so magical, so you can also understand this serum production book, right?

 

       Allen put the manufacturing book in front of it, and Phillip picked it up and read it in three seconds like flipping through a book without saying "OK".

 

      "No problem, I've simplified the whole process and I can teach you how to do it."

 

      Phillip confidently told Alan that it looked like Alan was going to stay up late.

       Allen went around the city in the middle of the night to collect some chemicals, returned to Philip, and piled them on the table. At this time, the van has changed into a laboratory type, and various precision analytical instruments are automatically pushed out from various storage spaces for his use.

 

       Under Philip's guidance, Allen cut off his own hair and used it as the most basic extract for the serum.

 

       "As far as I know, there are 5 levels of superpower serum. The most basic level 1 can be produced with only human DNA samples."

 

       When the hair is put into the test tube, the chemical liquid is poured in, stirred, and then put into the instrument to automatically separate, the long night of the production process begins...

 

       As time passed by, Allen did not dare to watch the quenched material go through multiple stages of catalysis and synthesis. He followed the procedures in the manufacturing book to ensure that the compound flowed through the guide tubes to each correctly functioning device container... and was repeatedly quenched.

 

      The process of making the serum cannot be interrupted. Sometimes Phillip takes over when he is sleepy, and little Kirby also helps keep an eye on...

 

      It keeps repeating like this...

 

     

       Finally, as morning dawned, the serum was finally finished.

        

       Finally done!!...."

 

       Allen was exhausted, with dark circles under his eyes, holding up the tempered object that eventually turned blue and transparent. This was the world's first dose of super serum produced in a post-apocalyptic wasteland other than a laboratory. No matter how tired I am at this moment, I can't suppress the excitement that everything will change.

 

      "Next... Let’s test the serum…..!"

 

       Allen looked at an abandoned apartment next to him and walked up to the top floor. Breathing in the morning mist, he took out the serum in a syringe and prepared to inject it.

 

       In fact, he was still a little nervous and scared, because he was not sure whether the serum was really useful, and maybe something would happen if he applied it...

 

       Allen and Kirby looked at each other, and the image of his father's death and then the slaughter of so many people by Ethan came to mind, especially the scene where Hannah said to him "You are of no use" with a disappointed expression. Allen was dissatisfied and worried.

 

       "I trust the doctor. Instead of living in a world dominated by zombies and bad guys... let's take a gamble! After all, Philip can give first aid immediately, right...?"

 

       He inadvertently looked at the robot Philip below, who was already wearing a doctor's uniform and holding a sizzling electric shock device with great interest...

 

     "............Okay! Give it a try!"

 

       Allen took the serum into his left hand without any scruples. He sat down slumped in a daze, and then experienced severe pain all over his body...

 

       Allen fell to the ground in pain and curled up, thinking:

 

      "No way!? Could it be...the manufacturing formula is fake?...I'm going to die!?"

0