Chapter 27 New Allen
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Allen curled up on the ground with severe pain all over his body, making him feel like he was about to die.

 

     But he didn't know that this was actually a transformation process. Because the serum is flowing throughout his body at the moment, changing the DNA in every cell of his body

 

       Suddenly, all the pain disappeared completely, and Allen felt refreshed. This meant that the DNA conversion had been completed and he was no longer an ordinary person.

 

        Allen stood up and felt that his body had endless strength, and he felt as if he could do something.

 

        He closed his eyes, took a deep breath and squatted down, jumping suddenly. When he opened his eyes, he was shocked to find that he had jumped up to 15 meters high.

 

       " my God!...I can't believe it..."

 

       What surprised him was not only that, but later he actually lifted a water tower easily. He couldn't suppress the shock and excitement in his heart, which made him want to do something crazy.

 

        Allen retreated to the edge of the top floor wall, calmly squatted down and made a starting motion, and looked ahead at the scene full of abandoned buildings.

 

       He started running boldly, ran towards the edge of the top floor of the apartment and jumped hard. This jump was extraordinary. He could easily cross that distance to reach the top floor of another apartment. He looked back happily at his achievements and started a series of Parkour.

 

       Allen jumped over abandoned apartments one after another crazily, and jumped higher and higher. He felt as if he was weightless and could go wherever he wanted, until he climbed up to a 20-meter building.On the top floor of the building, I finally stopped with satisfaction, looked at the scenery below, and blurted out involuntarily:

 

      "It's a whole new world starting toda!."

 

        Allen was so moved by this moment that he wanted to punch the wall behind him because with his strength, he would be able to punch through the wall, which represented his current motivation and determination.

 

        With the sound of "Whack", the cement wall was indeed shattered by his punch, but...

 

       What followed was that Allen held his right hand in pain because his hand was completely broken!...

 

       He fainted from the pain.

 

 

 

    Soon after, Allen was lying in the medical station transformed by the van. Philip used high-tech medical equipment to fix the broken bone, and then the entire right palm was securely bandaged.

 

       Allen stood up and asked Philip:

 

      "What's going on? I don't have superpowers now...how could I get hurt?"

 

       Philip replied like he was lecturing a child:

 

   " Master, you just used the first level serum, which is the first level, and you only have one ability. Of course you will be injured."

 

      Allen seemed to understand but didn't know what to ask...

 

   Only one ability? I heard you say there are five levels of super serum.... What's going on?"

 

      This question aroused Philip's interest again, and he used his eyes to project images to help explain.

 

      "There are 5 levels of super serum. Each level requires different sample DNA, different production difficulties, and different superpowers. Like the first level serum, it can be easily produced by extracting only human DNA. But on the other hand, you can only get a single superpower at random, like you only get great strength."

 

        Allen suddenly understood after hearing this, but now he had new questions.

 

    "Then how do I want to obtain a higher serum? Or even a serum up to level 5?"

 

      Philip projected various creatures and continued:

 

     "Higher serums require various biological DNA samples to be produced. Even at level 4, 15 biological samples must be collected. But level 5 serum is different. It only requires the DNA of one biological species..."

 

      It can be said that Allen can't achieve the conditions of the previous 4 levels, but hearing that there is only one kind at level 5 gives Allen a glimmer of hope.

 

     "Only one kind is needed? What kind of creature is it? Maybe I can find it!"

 

      Philip deliberately created a strange atmosphere and projected a picture taken from the Doomsday News Network.

 

      In the picture, a certain city wall was breached by zombies, and the entire city was ravaged ruthlessly. At this time, there was a huge and terrifying roar, causing all the zombies to retreat immediately as if they had received an order. At this time, a figure rose from outside the city wall. A figure as tall as a mountain, it was a terrifying black monster with a height of more than 120 meters and a gaunt body.

     The monster did not attack the city, but took one look at the city and led the zombies away...

 

    This scene really shocked Allen, because he had never known that there was such a monster that could command zombies when he was growing up.

 

    Philip went on:

    

     "This monster is like a mountain. Every step of the earthquake is extremely powerful and very fast. It can even easily jump a thousand meters. Even the zombies have to obey them. No one knows their origins, and no one knows their origins." People know what their true position is, but they only know that they are the ultimate monsters that no one wants to encounter in the apocalypse. This is the DNA required for level 5 blood. We call them - Titan Soldiers. And according to the data, we only know the entire There are 10 such giant warriors in North America, but they don't easily approach cities, so it's almost impossible to get their DNA."

       

       It was so difficult to make the level 5 serum that Allen could only stare at the picture, unable to catch up...

 

      "Then what is this? What does it do?"

 

       Unwilling to give up, Allen took out another strange figure-8-shaped ring object that was placed in the suitcase with the serum production book and asked Phillip what it was.

 

       "I don't know, maybe it's just a souvenir given to you by the doctor, and it's of no use at all."

 

        Phillip said this with his hands deliberately disdainful, causing Alan to put the ring away in disappointment.

 

      "Sighl..."

 

       Philip looked at Allen, secretly and carefully observing all the reactions of the boy in front of him. Of course, he actually knew what the figure 8 ring was and what it was used for, but the time to tell Allen about it had not yet come. ....

      

 

     "Anyway, having super strength and jumping ability now is better than having nothing at all."     

       Allen didn't want to dwell on this matter. He got up from the medical station on the van and stepped on the power skateboard to go somewhere else.

 

      "Wait, master, where are you going? I want to follow too."

 

       Now that he had been awakened, Phillip didn't want to be left alone in the ruins of the outer city, so he grabbed hold of Allen's clothes.

 

       "It's not that I don't want to take you with me...it's just that your hello kitty paint job is too conspicuous..."

 

        Allen was embarrassed and wanted to break free, but Phillip seemed to have a way.

 

        "You're right, why not..."

 

       Phillip immediately returned to the car, and the entire medical station mode quickly reverted back to an ordinary van. What was even more amazing was that the entire painting changed from pink hello kitty style to an all-black shabby mode like a chameleon.

 

       "It’s okay now!"

 

       Allen spread his hands in disbelief and was stunned. He really had to admire what the doctor had created, and it could also be disguised...!

 

       Allen sat in the driver's seat and slowly recovered from the surprise of all this.

 

      "You are amazing, okay...! From now on you are my base of operations...and the starting point from which everything can be turned around...Thank you Doctor...you have left something amazing... I..."

 

       Allen smiled gratefully and only heard Phillip's voice:

 

       " Let's go!"

 

       So Allen drove this ordinary-looking but powerful van back to the city to prepare for the next plan...

0