Chapter 30 Super Young Man
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 "roar!"

 

    Under the moonlit night, the roars of sprinters came from the tunnel, and then the zombies rushed out of the drain holes one after another like ants coming out of their holes...

 

      These zombies are very smart and united. It is common for them to invade the inner city through tunnels every once in a while. But recently they have become smarter because they have begun to know how to break through. There are zombies in every district coming from the sewers. Escaping, the entire guard team faced a great test.

 

      

 

      "hurry up……"

 

       Hannah's team was moving low on the roof of a high-rise building. It turned out that they also actively participated in the mission and came to one of the escape points in the south that other guards could not rush to deal with.

 

       This area is almost uninhabited, and the other guards have too much to take care of themselves. Hannah, Claire, and Allen can be called the most difficult team in history. Without any backup, they have to face this tough battle alone.

 

     Hannah hid by the wall and observed the zombie invasion on this street through the scope of the sniper rifle, because they were a full 100 meters away from the zombies gathered at the gate.

 

       Under the blockade of the street gates at each street intersection, although the zombies invaded, they were blocked on the same street. It was regarded as holding the first line of defense. However, if the sewers were not blocked as soon as possible, giant-level zombies would follow. .

 

     " What's going on?"

 

      When Hannah turned around, she found that Allen was asking her in a casual tone and sitting on the ground, as if he was going to have a picnic. His attitude was disgusting.

 

     "...I said, can you be more serious?"

 

     Hannah glared at Allen with her signature cold eyes. Anyway, she couldn't figure out what happened to the boy in front of her and changed him into a different person. She didn't care...just treated him as an annoying guy. Anyway Allen is really annoying now.

 

     "Hannah, look!"

 

      Claire, who was also observing the situation, noticed that the situation had changed and called Hannah to come over and take a look.

 

     "Look, the frogger are starting to appear too! They will cross the gate, so we have to find a way to stop them!"

 

      Claire is right. These frog-like frogger, who can climb walls and jump nearly 10 meters, have jumped out of the drain holes one by one, ready to break through the valve barrier..

 

    " Damn it! There are only three of us, and even if I snipe, I won’t be able to kill them all. "    

 

     Hannah punched the wall unwillingly.

     

     "I have an idea"

 

      Suddenly Alan said this in a lazy tone, and Hannah and Claire looked at him curiously.

 

     "What idea….?"

 

       Allen pointed to the five-story apartment building facing the drain hole where the zombies came from and said:

 

     "I can throw an expanded silicone down the drain hole in that apartment building that will temporarily seal the sewer, but I need you to cover me."

 

Although Allen is frivolous, the solution he proposes seems feasible.

 

     "....Okay...this works!"

 

      Hannah looked at Alan a little suspiciously, because it was too risky, but it had to be done.

 

       They immediately separated. Alan put on the stilt shoes that Dr. Jack had used before, and quickly crossed the building to reach the apartment facing the sewer hole. Hannah found a commanding height to prepare for sniper support, and Claire took out a There will be defense cannons on the street gates controlled by the tablet hacking system.

 

        Everything was ready, Claire used the tablet to remotely control the defense machine gun and pointed it at the sprinters on the street.

 

      " It's show time... I'll kill you all"

 

        After Claire finished speaking, she activated the automatic attack mode, and the machine gun began to automatically lock on the sprinters on the street and fire.

 

       “ Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom!!!!"

 

      Several defense machine guns intertwined fire nets left and right.

 

        The whole street suddenly fell into a chaos of gunfire and bullets. The speed walkers were either running around or falling down with headshots.

 

        Then Hannah started sniping at the zombies near the manhole, eliminating them one by one, creating a gap.

 

        Finally, Allen seized the opportunity to take out a pack of marble-shaped foam balls from his backpack, activated the mechanical Ladybug Kirby and let it rush down into the sewer and spread. These foam balls expanded thousands of times at an astonishing speed, blocking the entire sewer. They even burst out of the sewer hole and immediately solidified into a hard block, successfully cutting off the zombie passage. The action was completed in one go.

 

       "We did it! Yay!"

 

       When all the sprinters were wiped out and the hole was filled, Claire cheered excitedly..

 

        Hannah also showed a rare smile with a sense of accomplishment. She looked at Allen 100 meters away and muttered to herself:

 

       "You've got some use..."

         

       Of course, this is thanks to the late Dr. Jack for inventing these strange but incredible props, otherwise the three of them could only look at the zombies and do nothing..

 

        But they forgot one thing, that is, the wall-climbing frogger were not wiped out.

 

       Mary frogger suddenly appeared, climbed up to the top floor of Allen's apartment, and pounced on Allen.

        Claire and Hannah, who were 100 meters away, had no way of rescuing them and could only panic. It seemed that Allen was in danger.

 

       But they were too busy to take care of themselves at the moment. At some point, dozens of leg-slingers also climbed onto the roof of the building where Hannah was, and surrounded Hannah. The situation was very bad.

         

        Hannah, as expected of Hannah, raised her gun and shot away the leg-slinger who wanted to pounce on him. However, she always had her limits. When she reached the point where there were no more bullets in the magazine, she was hit by a gunman from the side and broke through the guardrail. She was about to fall from the 12-story building.

 

     Fortunately, Hannah was alert and grabbed a hanging curtain to prevent her from falling directly.

 

    "Hannah!!"

 

     When Claire saw Hannah hanging in the air, she was so anxious that she covered her mouth and screamed for a moment, but she was far away from Hannah and could not help.

 

     What's worse is that the leg-slingers are crawling towards her one after another, looking like they are determined to eat her alive.

 

   "Is this the end of my destiny?..."

 

     Hannah hung there with her head down and smiled to herself...

 

   "I would rather fall to death than be eaten by these monsters."

 

     Hannah desperately let go of her hands and fell down, opening her body to welcome the coming death calmly...

     But, how could the heroine in every story die?......At least not here and now!

      A figure who somehow managed to step on the wall of the building as if it was not subject to gravity, came running at a high speed, and caught Hannah.

 

       Hannah was held in her arms and her eyes met with this man's. It turned out to be a young man.

 

       The young man has gray hair, but wears a steel eyepatch to hide his identity. He is dressed in black and wears steel-like armor on his hands, feet and chest.

 

        Wait...it seems familiar...?

 

      "Who are you? How did you do this!?"

 

       Although Hannah was surprised, the crisis was not over yet. A group of leg-slingers rushed over. The young man without saying a word put Hannah on his back and faced them head-on.

 

        The young man seemed to have divine power. He pounced on each one and knocked them away with one punch. No one could stop him. He even jumped from a high place and fell directly to the ground. It was incredible that he was unscathed.

 

        Hannah secretly observed the young man's expression on his back. She always felt that he looked like him, but she didn't expect it.

 

       At this time, all the leg-slingers gathered and surrounded them.

 

       And Hannah also found that her sniper rifle fell to the ground in front of her...

 

     

       ShouldPick it up...?

0