Chapter 31 New Resistance Team
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The young man with mysterious powers was carrying Hannah on his back and was surrounded by the remaining twenty dozen leg-slingers. Hannah winked and asked the young man to pick up the gun she dropped.

 

       Just as the leg-slingers rushed forward with bared teeth and gaping mouths, the young man used his foot to pick up the gun and return it to Hannah's hand.

 

       Hannah was worthy of being Hannah. She quickly and accurately blasted the heads of several kickers at close range, and then the young man kicked them far away. The two of them cooperated perfectly.

 

       Finally, the last five remaining snipers were successfully eliminated. At this time, the sniper rifle suddenly made a "click" sound of running out of bullets.

 

      "Damn! No more bullets."

 

        Hannah hesitated, and the young man immediately knew what to do.

 

     When the frogger rushed forward, the young man's right hand gathered strength, and the steel armor on his hand also transformed into some kind of weapon form. He punched out to form a powerful shock wave, quickly hitting the remaining frogger. The wall of a high-rise building 50 meters away was like mud..

 

       

       The crisis was finally over, and all the zombies nearby were wiped out.

 

      "....you can put me down now, thank you."

 

      At this time, Hannah was still on the young man's back, and her rare arrogant pretense was fine.

 

    " Who are you? "

 

    Then Hannah grabbed the young man and asked him like this as if he had discovered a new world.

 

      The mysterious young man originally wanted to respond to Hannah, but something suddenly occurred to him, causing him to swallow his words and turn around to leave.

 

      "Hello! Can I see you again?"

 

       When Hannah shouted this, the mysterious young man just turned around and nodded, then jumped more than ten meters up the tall building, climbed over the wall and went straight to the top of the building, and then disappeared...

 

     

         Claire, who was looking for a way down from the mansion after seeing Hannah, grabbed Hannah to make sure she was not injured. She didn't see the part about the mysterious young man with supernatural powers at all. She was surprised how all the zombies were dead. Thing....

 

   "Thank God! Hannah, are you okay?! Why are all the frogger dead...?"

 

        Hannah stared straight at the place where the mysterious young man disappeared, not knowing what she was thinking or planning.

 

       "A wonderful person just appeared and saved me..."

 

      Where has the mysterious super young man gone?

 

        Unexpectedly, he was actually just hiding nearby.

 

       The mysterious young man with supernatural powers found a secret place, took out his power skateboard, took off the steel armor on his body and folded it into part of the skateboard. Miraculously, when he patted his clothes, he looked like a chameleon, dressed in black. His clothes transformed back into a blue shirt, white T-shirt, and jeans, like an ordinary young man...

 

       Finally, when he took off the blindfold, his gray hair instantly turned back to black.

 

     His identity is about to come out – it is Allen

 

      "It's so dangerous... .. If I opened my mouth just now, Hannah would definitely recognize her..."

 

       Allen was arranging his appearance while laughing at himself lonely:

 

      "Anyway, as long as she's fine... The super-powered young man exits, and the annoying Allen comes back..."

__________________________________________

 

        After Hannah and Claire described what had just happened, Hannah finally thought about Alan.

 

       "Alas... he should be dead already... I was so cruel to him just now..."

 

        Hannah and Claire looked at each other sadly. After all, Allen was not as annoying as he is now, but he still made people feel regretful and mournful...

 

      "Who died?"

 

       Suddenly a calm voice sounded from behind Hannah, and the two of them looked over at the same time, and it turned out to be Allen standing there unharmed.

 

       Allen held the power skateboard in one hand and his backpack in the other, looking at the two of them with a complacent expression.

 

      "How...how could you still be alive...we all saw you being knocked down by the frogger?"

 

      In response to Hannah's doubts, Allen picked up the power skateboard and walked over to Hannah's eyes.

 

      " Don't forget that I have more magic weapons than the two of you... But I think it's not cost-effective to team up with you! I can lose my life at any time. As for me, I just want to be a part-time job... I want my help. Go on a mission... Even if you pay me some salary, this is just a small thing for you, right? If you have a mission, come to me, I'm leaving!"

 

       Allen frivolously stepped on the power skateboard and left through the newly opened valve.

 

      "Who is Allen? What should we do now?"

 

        Claire asked Hannah dumbfoundedly, and Hannah seemed to have some ideas and spoke one after another:

 

     Claire, can you do me a favor? I want to find out who the super young man is."

 

__________________________________________

       

        A few hours later, other guards finally arrived to support them, and it was Captain Ethan himself who led the team.

 

       「...............」

 

        Ethan looked at the completely annihilated zombies and the sealed sewer hole without saying a word, and asked his subordinates:

 

       "I didn't mean to prevent anyone from joining Hannah's team. How come she still managed to recruit a bunch of people and annihilate the entire street of zombies?"

       

       Report of nervous subordinate:

 

      "...Reporting to the captain, there are only three people in Hannah's team! "

 

       Ethan called his subordinates with a bad expression after hearing this.

 

       "Send me someone to monitor Hannah, and then find the place where Allen's family lives. Get it done for me, or you're the only one asking!"

 

         Ethan calmly lit the cigarette and blew out a wisp of tobacco. He watched the smoke rising and said:

 

        "LLittle princess... let me see what you want to play..."

              

_______________________________________

 

       The apartment where Allen's family lived was broken into by guards, but unfortunately, they rushed in empty, because Allen's family had already gone to the building, and only the guards were left looking at each other, not knowing how to explain to Ethan... ..

       "Mom, Emma, ​​the potatoes are baked!"

 

        Under the moonlight, Allen made a fire in the wild with his mother Kelly and sister Emma and had dinner next to the van, while the robot Philip and the mechanical ladybug Kirby were on guard around them.

 

       This is the most remote and inaccessible place in the westernmost part of Atlanta's inner city. It is a whole area of ​​abandoned cabins, woods, overgrown weeds, and accompanied by the chirping of insects.

 

        Earlier, the guards finally found the apartment where they lived, but Allen was smart enough to have expected that if Ethan knew that Hannah's team was capable of annihilating zombies on their own, he would never tolerate it and would definitely find him, so he took the lead. Escape from the apartment with your mom Kelly and Emma and temporarily hide in the wilderness.

 

       "As expected, Ethan sent someone to find me, I'm sorry to cause trouble to you...."

 

        Allen sat in front of the fire and apologized to Kelly and Emma. He didn't expect that after passing Charlotte and coming to a new city, he would not only have to deal with zombies but also bad guys, which made him feel guilty...

 

        A mother is always a mother, and Kelly put her arm around Alan's shoulders to support him.

 

     "Son, life is like this. Nothing can go exactly as you want it to. The key is how you face it. What do you want to do next?"

 

         Kelly asked, and even Emma, ​​Phillip, and Kirby looked at him.

 

      "Dr. Jack and the others who were killed cannot die in vain. Everything begins now! Next... I will secretly recruit my own team - the new resistance alliance!"

 

0