Chapter 33 Hannah’s Recruitment
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At this time, all the monitor signals on the street were blocked. Philip was indeed a robot invented by the doctor. This little thing could not trouble him.

        

       "I have blocked the monitor, you can proceed with confidence"

 

        Following Philip's report, everyone gathered around the car.

 

      " Be careful everyone, the mission begins!"

 

          Alan gave the order, and the four of them got out of the car quietly, and while there was no one around, they secretly headed to their houses in different directions.

       

        What exactly are they going to do?

 

        I saw them carefully stuffing notes under the door of each house, one after another.

 

        Especially because Alan has super powers, he is responsible for jumping directly onto the apartment and climbing out of other people's windows.

      Allen was seen observing the situation inside the house through the window. He heard a family inside who was worrying about the fact that Ethan announced today that the offerings would be doubled next month..

 

       "Sigh...what should I do...life is already hard enough, and if the offerings are doubled, how can people live?"

 

        A family in the house hugged each other, especially the man who seemed to be the head of the family, who was holding his head and fretting at a loss. Suddenly, a note was thrown in front of him from the window. The man opened the note in surprise and suspicion, and it read :

 

     "Friends, life has been hard enough, why should we continue to be weak? If you are willing to join the resistance against Ethan, come to the following location in two days..."

 

       A few seconds after opening the note and reading it, the words disappeared without a trace.

 

      Not just this family, but every family one after another began to receive the same note through the door cracks and windows.

 

       Yes, what Alan and the others are doing is recruiting resistance forces, but only God knows how many people they can recruit.

 

    In this way, Ellen, Bud, Kelly and Emma distributed notes door to door in the dark night until dawn...

 

 _________________________________________________       

   

 

      

       "Ha~ so tired..."

 

        Alan yawned exaggeratedly, but Hannah rolled her eyes with disdain as she walked by.

 

        Early in the morning, Hannah's team carried out a search mission in the ruins of the outer city, but Alan had to act like a bastard in front of Hannah.

 

       "Why, where did you go to play all night last night? It was so leisurely, can you be more serious?"

 

        Hannah said in a cold and impatient tone and then walked to the front with her gun in hand, not even willing to look at Alan. Even Claire snorted and looked down upon him.

 

      To be honest, this attitude is very hurtful. Although Allen actually worked hard to distribute recruitment notes throughout the city last night, he chose to hide these plans rather than be misunderstood.

 

    Because he has decided to take on the responsibility of fighting Ethan instead of Hannah and not let Hannah participate in the confrontation again and experience the pain, so he must act.

 

      "Yes...last night...I played with a few girls until early morning. It was so wonderful."

 

       Alan's frivolous words caused Hannah and Claire to express contempt, and even Claire said softly:

 

      "If you keep playing, your life will be over!"

        

       But no one dares to join their team, no matter what, they can only tolerate it.

 

        The reason why the three of them are here is because Hannah received news that zombies were suspected of invading from here through the sewers, and was assigned to search.

 

       Alan was very smart and used the mechanical ladybug Kirby to fly around the ruins to search. This was the right thing to do, because it didn't take long for Kirby to seem to find something and issue a warning.

 

      “There's a situation!....Be careful!"

 

       Alan did not dare to joke and immediately put away his frivolous attitude, warning Hannah and Claire to be more vigilant.

 

       Suddenly, a huge figure loomed in the darkness, blocking out the sunlight. When they looked back, they saw an ugly and fat man over 15 meters tall standing behind the abandoned apartment next to them, staring at them.

 

      "How is that possible! Aren't zombies supposed to hate sunlight?!"

 

       Claire asked in panic, while Hannah calmly raised the sniper rifle and immediately took aim while saying coldly:

 

      "It seems like Hulker is not afraid...!"

 

       The giant giant with gray-black skin came towards them with its big mouth open. Seeing that there was no way to hide anyway, Hannah took a preemptive shot at the giant giant's eyes without saying a word.

 

       Hannah was very accurate, and Hulker's eyes were shot out. He covered his eyes and screamed strangely, but this also angered him.

 

       The giant began to angrily smash the abandoned building with its huge palms, and threw rubble at the three of them.

 

      "Watch out"

 

       At the critical moment, Alan pushed Hannah and Claire away, while he cleverly avoided the gravel.

 

       Hannah was surprised that Alan would push her and Claire away regardless of his own safety, and various questions arose in her heart:

 

      "Which one is the real you?"

 

       However, Hulker had already killed her so much that she could not hesitate and think more. Alan shouted first:

 

       "I'll lure it away, you run!!"

 

        Not to be outdone, Hannah looked at a building with a good commanding height and ran away, while thinking:

 

      " Who wants to run! Stop looking down on me!"

 

        Alan stepped on a power skateboard to let Hulker chase him. As soon as Hannah reached the top of the building, she quickly pulled up a sniper rifle and shot Hulker's weak point in the head.

 

        "Bump bump bump bump"

 

        Hannah's precise shooting technique hit the giant boss directly on the head. However, the bullet was never able to cause damage to the giant boss, but it angered it.

 

        "Where did it go?!"

 

        After a while, Hulker, who had been sabotaging and chasing Alan all the way, suddenly disappeared, causing Alan to stop and nervously search for the whereabouts of Hulker.

 

       "Why is this monster missing?!"

 

        Hannah was also curious as to why a huge creature suddenly disappeared just the moment she changed the magazine.

 

       "Poof!"

    

        Suddenly, a huge figure silently jumped up from the building where Hannah was, appeared in front of her and looked at her fiercely.

 

       "What?!"

 

        Before Hannah could react to this horrific scene, Hulker had already reached out and grabbed Hannah, her life hanging on the line for a moment.

 

       "Damn it, let me go!"

 

        Hannah was caught in the air struggling desperately, and during the struggle she saw Alan watching the scene below, and then he...

 

        He retreated and ran away!!

 

        Seeing Alan abandon her, Hannah felt that it was ridiculous that she had just had the slightest change in her feelings for Alan, and she was extremely heartbroken...

 

       "Assholed...OK, I'm on my own!!"

 

        Hannah was so angry that she suddenly opened fire on Hulker's other eye. Not surprisingly, this eye was also blown out.

 

        Hulker screamed in pain and was so angry that he wanted to put Hannah in his mouth and tear her into pieces to vent his anger.

 

       "I will drag you to death with me!"

 

         The stubborn Hannah took out a grenade and prepared to detonate it when she was eaten into her mouth....

 

         At the critical moment...

 

         A figure of a person suddenly appeared out of nowhere, appeared out of thin air and jumped onto Hulker's shoulders. Hannah took a closer look, and sure enough - there was no one else except the mysterious young man with superpowers!

 

        The mysterious young man was still wearing a black suit, armor, and an eye patch. As soon as he arrived, he punched the giant boss unceremoniously on the head.

 

       This punch exploded with such force that it directly caused Hulker's face to dent and deform, and even his head tilted to one side, resulting in a direct KO. When Hulker fell, he also let go of Hannah, but Hannah did not fall because the young man quickly caught Hannah and sent her up to the building.

      "...It's you again!? Who are you?"

 

       Rescued again, Hannah was surprised and a little happy to meet the young man's eyes. However, she did not get carried away. She came back to her senses and seized this opportunity to meet again and asked:

 

      "Do you want to join us?"

0