Chapter 34 Discovering the truth
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 "do you want to join us?"

 

       Hannah eagerly grabbed the mysterious young man with supernatural powers and said these words, but the true identity of the mysterious young man - Alan, was shocked.

 

       When Alan saw Hannah being caught by Hulker, he hurriedly hid and disguised himself, jumped out and killed Hulker with one punch. Apparently, his superpowers made him as powerful as Superman. But now Hannah's question made him don't know how to respond.

 

  "  I'm just a nobody, I just want to fight alone”

 

       Alan deliberately responded to Hannah with a hoarse voice so that she wouldn't recognize him.

 

      "You are not a nobody, you are my hope, the only hope to save this city! I need you!"

 

       Hannah looked at Alan, who was hiding his identity, with undisclosed expectation and a hint of sadness in his eyes...

 

     "I..."

 

    Allen wanted to refuse because he had changed his clothes just to prevent Hannah from being in danger, but why did the situation turn out like this...

 

        But before the mysterious young man could respond, he heard Claire's cry for help.

 

       "Help!"

 

        Another Hulker, also 15 meters tall, rushed out, and was holding Claire in its hands with its claws and teeth ready to eat her.    

  

         Now that saving people was more important, the mysterious young man did not respond to Hannah's question and rushed towards Hulker.

 

         Claire, who was caught in the air, was not as brave as Hannah. She could only cover her head nervously, and seeing Hulker holding her high and preparing to put her into his mouth, life and death only happened in an instant.

          

     At the critical moment, the mysterious young man arrived. He punched out and bent Hulker's wrist, and then took the opportunity to pick up Claire.

 

       Claire was hugged and said with a surprised look on her face:

 

    "Hannah wasn't lying...there really is a super young man!"

 

     But before she could be surprised, Claire changed her color in shock and shouted:

 

    "Watch out!!"

 

      Soon enough, before the mysterious young man had time to react, a sharp claw scratched his back deeply, even his clothes and armor were torn apart, and two people were clawed out from his back. A long wound.

 

     "ah."

 

      Enduring the pain, the mysterious young man jumped all the way back to the street a hundred meters away and put Claire down. Without taking into account his own injury, he first asked Claire:

 

     "Are you okay?"

 

       Claire looked at him hesitantly and answered:

 

     ".....I'm fine, but something is wrong with you....Are you okay??"

   The super young man endured the pain and braced himself up, turned his attention to Hulker again and said:

 

      "You run...Leave this to me…"

 

       Claire responded with an unusual look on her face, 

"...Okay..."

 

    But she recalled what Hannah told her...

 

    "Help me find this super young man"

 

       So Claire secretly did something without the young man noticing - sticking a micro tracker on his clothes.

 

        After Claire did this, she found a place to hide.

       As Hulker noticed him and came towards him frantically, the injured mysterious young man knew that he had to use his trump card.

       

        He stretched out his right hand and summoned Kirby to fly back to his wrist and reorganize it continuously until it transformed into an extremely sharp plasma knife.

 

      At this time, Hulker like mountains came destroying along the road. The super-powered young man took steps and started to rush forward, preparing for a head-on confrontation.

 

     At that moment of close combat, Hulker opened his ugly fangs and stretched out his giant claws to tear apart the super-powered young man. The young man jumped up to dodge the sharp claws waving towards him, and jumped to Jukui's weak point through the wall of the building next to him - head   

 

   "Goodbye""

 

     The super-powered young man raised the plasma knife in his right hand and slashed it neatly towards Hulker’s neck. With his powerful strength, he powerfully cut a full circle around the neck.

      

     Everything happened too fast. When the super young man landed on the ground again, the Hulker's head also hit the ground. Finally, the headless body collapsed like a landslide, raising a large amount of dust, and the entire battle ended.

 

     At this time, Hannah finally arrived. She wanted to find the trace of the super young man, but she found that the young man had climbed up the tall building and looked at her solemnly... without saying anything, he shook his head and disappeared.

 

      "Hannah, are you okay!?"

 

      The crisis was resolved. Claire then nervously ran out to care for Hannah, but Hannah nervously grabbed her arms and asked:

 

     "I'm fine. Did you do that for me?"

 

      What Hannah was referring to was the secret installation of a tracker.

 

     "Yes, we can track him later!"

 

       When Claire said this, she and Hanna shared a determined smile.

        At this time, Alan finally appeared again, and acted frivolously again and said:

 

      "Huh...is it finally over?...It's such a pity that we missed a good show."

       

      When Hannah, who was originally happy, heard this, she walked up to Allen without saying anything, showed a disdainful smile, and suddenly slapped Allen hard.

 

      Alan was not surprised when he received this slap. It was as if he had been mentally prepared to anger Hannah eventually. After flashing a helpless smile, he pretended to be fine and continued to face Hannah.

      

     "What's the point of running away when you see your teammates in danger? I don't need a selfish guy like you, get out of here."

 

       Hannah finally couldn't hold back the anger in her heart and said this, because if the mysterious young man with super powers hadn't just appeared, she would have been eaten by Hulker.

 

       "I won't leave, believe me... you can't find anyone else but me."

 

        Allen pretended to be a rogue, determined that Hannah couldn't do anything to him.

 

        Hannah was so aroused by Alan's attitude that she yelled,

 

       "Who says no? A young man who is a hundred times more useful than you has just appeared. People like you are not even worthy of being a helper, Claire?!!"

     

        Hannah glared at Alan and called Claire, who immediately understood what Hannah wanted her to do.

 

        Claire and Hannah were on the same page and despised Allen. She walked aside and took out the signal tracking laptop to see where the super young man had gone. This was exactly the purpose of secretly attaching the tracker to the super young man. .

 

     " Let me see… let me see ….where you are hiding...."

   

      Claire turned on the tracking laptop very confidently, anticipating where the indicator would point.

 

        

       ".....Huh??"

 

      Claire felt something was wrong when she looked at the laptop. She couldn't believe that the tracker was in the same location as her, and even pointed behind her.

 

   Claire seemed to have guessed something and slowly turned her head, and then saw something that surprised her.

 

       That is..........

 

      Although it couldn't be seen from Allen's front, the clothes on his back were torn to pieces, and two clear claw marks were bleeding, and the tracker she had attached to the super-powered young man was there..

        

       

      "...How could it be you?!"

     

     The surprised Claire covered her mouth and turned her head back, thinking this all the time...

 

“OMG!! Should I tell Hannah!?….  “ 

0