Chapter 35 Unexpected Refugees
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"How is it possible?!....The super young man is you?!"

 

   Claire turned her back to Hannah, suppressing her surprised expression so that Hannah wouldn't notice..

 

   " Did you find him?"

 

   Completely unaware, Hannah is anxious to know the whereabouts of the super-powered young man so that she can tell Alan to go away.

 

  Claire is in a dilemma, wondering whether to tell Hannah the truth…

 

  “.....Sorry Hannah...the tracker may be broken....I can't find him”

 

   Claire decided to turn around and pretend to be stupid to respond to Hannah. This was the only way.

 

 Hannah was angry when she failed to find the super young man. She hit Allen's shoulder hard and said:

 

  "Loser!! I don’t want to see you"

 

    Just leave the scene.

 

    However, Hannah was so angry that she did not notice Alan, who was already pale and sweaty, and left without looking back.

 

    But as soon as Hannah walked away, Alan finally couldn't pretend anymore, and the pain on his back made him slump and half-knelt down.

 

   "Great, I'm the loser...."

 

    At this moment, Allen could only show a painful expression while laughing at himself, because this was his choice. If he didn't want to tell Hannah the truth, he would have to bear it all by himself.

 

      Suddenly, a hand reached out to help him. It was none other than Claire, who had just discovered the truth, and said to him seriously:

 

    "You are not a loser, you are a hero"

 

      Alan was surprised and wanted to hide the injury on his back, but Claire just said softly:

 

   " You are that super young man. I'm sorry... I was so cruel to you... I won't tell anyone, but you were seriously hurt."

 

     Allen knew that his identity would eventually be exposed, so he managed to stand up and said:

 

    ""I'm fine...don't tell Hannah."

 

   After hearing this, Claire finally understood.

 

    "So you keep pretending to be an asshole because of...Hannah?!"

 

 Allen didn't want to admit that he just dragged his injuries away and Claire felt a little guilty when she saw him leaving. 

 

" You must be pretending to be sad..."

 

  _________________________

 

     

       Today, Ethan led a large group of people to a special unit of the Guard, which is the Guard Technology Group. It is a laboratory dedicated to researching and developing weapons against zombies. However, he seemed quite dissatisfied this time. Questioning the developers....

 

     "Tell me, why can't the serum be produced?."

 

       A bayonet was stabbed into the table, and Ethan glanced at all the technical team members very unhappily. No one dared to say a word when the atmosphere of terror was overwhelming.

 

         The head of the technology team is named Gale. Dr. Gale nervously reported to Ethan:

 

        "I'm sorry, Captain... We have tried many times but the serum deteriorates at critical moments... We can't find the reason..."

 

        It turned out that when Ethan got the super serum production report from Dr. Jack, he first handed it over to the technology team to find a way to produce the serum. However, more than ten days passed and no dose was successfully produced.

    

       But that's of course, because the report Jack handed to Ethan was a fake, and the real one was in Alan's hands.

 

       " Captain!."

 

        At this time, a guard member responsible for delivering orders appeared in a hurry, stepped forward and whispered in Ethan's ear:

 

      "Two 15-meter Hulker were found next to the zombie invasion passage in the outer city. I don't know who did it... Both of them were killed."

 

     Ethan pretended to be calm when he heard the news, but he was deeply shocked because this was something even he couldn't do.

 

this is no trivial matter

 

        This means that someone is stronger than him and will threaten his status. He suspected that someone knew how to make the serum and had already produced it.

 

      Thinking of this, Ethan pulled out his bayonet and showed a very fierce expression. He grabbed the collar of Dr. Gale, the head of the technology team, and asked:

     

      "Tell me...how long will it take for you to successfully produce the serum?" 

 

       Dr. Gale was very frightened by being held up but was not allowed to give an answer.

 

      "Two...two weeks...that's the fastest we can do..."

 

       Ethan coldly pushed Dr. Gale so that he fell to the ground and said harsh words:

 

      "I haven't seen the serum after two weeks, so your entire technology team no longer needs to exist. Do you understand?"

       

       Ethan glanced at all the members of the technical team and said harsh words before leading the large group of people to leave. Now Dr. Gale staggered to his feet and had to quickly urge all the personnel to move and wind up the clockwork. The serum must be successfully produced. ....

       

  

 _______________________

        

       After a night, Alan woke up leisurely on the bed of the medical room that the van had turned into. Thanks to the advanced medical equipment in the van, the injury on his back was at least no longer so painful.

 

      "Master, are you okay?"

 

      The robot Philip stuck his head out and was the first to care about Alan.

        

    "I was too careless...I didn't notice Hulker's giant claws, alas..."

 

      Alan managed to sit up and touched his back wrapped with gauze. Sure enough, it wasn't that painful anymore.

 

 "Fortunately, you are okay. Everyone is waiting for you."

 

      Alan squinted his eyes and asked in confusion before his mind was completely clear:

     "What crowd...? Where did the crowd come from?"

 

      Philip pointed outside and said:

 

      "Go out and see for yourself."

      Alan walked out of the car with a puzzled expression, but he was shocked...

      What appeared before Alan's eyes were adults and children, brothers and sisters, boys and girls, and more than 400 people with their families. The most remote and desolate street in the outer city was packed to the brim...and mother Kelly Emma and Bud also stood by and were stunned by this scene.

 

     "I never thought... there would be so many people... I thought only a few people would be willing to stand up and resist Ethan..."

        

     "What to do now?............."

 

0