Chapter 39 Special Training Plan
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  "From now on you are the resistance team!"

 

       When Allen announced this yesterday to the surprise and astonishment of Lisa, Qin, Mark, Dylan, and Paul, early in the morning, Allen took his new team to start running on the battle preparation road on the high wall of the outer city. Training, hoping to make these people combat-ready soon.

 

    Allen knew that once Ethan discovered that he was doing this, it would be the same as the last time he was wiped out. He had to act quickly.

 

      But training is certainly not that simple.

During the run, Allen looked back at the other people and found that everyone was very loose and everyone was running in their own way, especially Paul, who was lagging behind a long distance, probably because he was over 45 years old and his physical strength was not that good. But Allen really admires him for trying so hard to keep up with everyone.

 

      On the contrary, there is a person who runs very fast, and that person is Lisa. Slightly slower are Jean and Mark, while Dylan just wants to be alone and deliberately stays far away from everyone.

 

       At this time, Alan ran up and talked to Lisa.

 

      "Hey...you don't have to be so fast...everyone can't keep up with you."

 

       Even though Lisa heard it, she was still emotionally unable to accept the fact that she was chosen to be a member of the team.

 

    "Okay... You are the captain, I will listen to you... I just want to escape from my family and live a free life, but I didn't expect that I would join the resistance death squad for no reason!... That's great!"

 

       Lisa was deliberately sarcastic, but obviously still very reluctant, which made Allen a little troublesome. He slowed down and paid attention to the next person, which was Dylan running behind him on the left.

 

     " Are you okay?"

 

       Dylan is indeed a lonely genius boy. His thin body runs like a bamboo pole that is about to break, but he still tries to complain.

 

       "Captain...I think this kind of training is meaningless...I’m not here to run a marathon. This kind of training is really as meaningless to my level of intelligence as asking an ant to learn golf. "

 

     Allen felt strange after hearing this, and then turned to care about the siblings Qin and Mark running on the right.

 

       Qin always protected her 11-year-old brother like a hen taking care of her chicks. She was also a little wary of Alan's approach and pulled Mark to the other side.

 

       "Are you okay? You can relax, I won't hurt you..."

 

        Alan said this, which made Qin feel a little embarrassed, but then he said expressionlessly:

 

       "Thank you... But we don't know why we were selected into this team... I just want to take my brother and escape from that terrible Ethan... Can you let us go?..."

 

    Allen couldn't respond to this question, so he stopped and looked at them solemnly. 

 

     "This can't go on like this..."

 

      Allen sighed and said this. After all, it was impossible for him to give the super serum to the team when they were still in harmony. It would be too dangerous.

 

     " I just said these are "wonderful", right? Now what can you do?"

 

       At this time, Bud also stopped and walked next to Alan and looked at the backs of these new members, with his hands on his waist as if he was watching a good show.

 

       Alan frowned and thought for a moment, then told Bud:

 

     "I have an idea, do you want to join?"

 

   _______________________________________________  

 

       When the time came after training, Alan announced something to the newcomers.

 

       This made Lisa angry first.  

 

      "What? You want all of us to be punished if we make a collective mistake in the future? Did you make a mistake?!"

       

       Lisa shouted in disbelief, and Jean, Mark, Dylan, and except uncle Paul, all looked at Alan with surprised expressions, because Alan announced a new rule -

 

      "In the future, if one person fails to complete any training, all five of them will be punished."

 

       Alan and Bud had a tacit look at each other, which meant that this was the consensus they had just reached, and then Bud jumped out to make a mysterious statement:

 

    " That’s right, in order to make you become a team quickly, we will prepare special training for you! It will be very exciting! Enjoy it."

 

     Bud's eager words made the new partners look at each other in confusion, except for Paul who really wanted to join in and everyone cheered...

 

  His expression seemed to read 

 

  "Oh! Shit....."

_________________________

  

      As night fell again, Hannah and Claire were walking alone on the city road on the outer city wall to perform reconnaissance missions.

 

      They are like a lone army exiled to the edge. There is no way. Captain Ethan deliberately prevents Hannah from having other team members to prevent her from rebelling again.

    

       While Hannah observed the dark surroundings with sharp eyes, she asked Claire:

 

      "...Do you think we will see that super young man again?”

 

       Claire thought to herself:

 

      "Please...didn't you realize that he was actually Eren?...Forget it..."

 

        "Maybe....."

 

    Claire answered with her back to Hannah and felt sorry for Alan.

 

      "Hannah only cared about the super young man, but she didn't realize that Allen was him...and Allen was injured that day...sigh..."

 

        Before I had time to think about it any further, some figures were moving in the dark night. It turns out that some speeder zombies have found a way to enter the sewer holes in the outer city from the outside sewers and escape.

 

       "quick!!"   

 

     Hannah skillfully set up a sniper rifle from the outer city wall and shot into the deserted streets of the inner city, shooting through the heads of the zombies that emerged from the sewer holes. Claire has no weapons, and there is no equipment she can control in this desolate outer city. She can only control her drone to help Hannah see if there is anything missing.

         

      The bullet shells that landed on the ground made a metallic sound. Although Hannah's shooting skills were very accurate, one person could not keep up with the endless stream of Sprinters After killing one, two more emerged. Seeing that the number of zombies that emerged was getting more and more. Too much, Hannah frowned.

 

      "Hannah, get out! They've found us!"

 

        Claire shouted to remind Hannah, because at this time some frogger also sprang out and discovered the two of them, and rushed towards them quickly.

 

        The 50-meter high wall was too easy for these wall-climbing frogger, and soon several of them were approaching Hannah.

 

       At the critical moment, just when Hannah lowered the muzzle of her gun and prepared to kill these ugly monsters in close combat, the laser light came down from above and killed the frogger who climbed up in an instant.

        

        Hannah and Claire raised their heads in surprise and saw a man riding a power skateboard, crossing over Hannah and killing the Kickstarter. At that moment Hannah saw who he was…

 

     That's right, it's Allen.

 

     "It's you...!"

0