Journey To Tide
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shaking furiously were its limbs away from the corpse-like, *Bop* right beside them as whiffy earth were blown away.
Bathing away under the sun with its knees taction sepia muck life alongside stick arms lying motionless bared scars palm.
Directing its head in front of them then turning its vision dark, perking sonance and blending in alongside rusted element.

*Cirhu Cuup Cru Chup* was an insect rubbing its wings in shrubs nearby.
A small *Snnnorrrrrrrrrrttt* went out as it had their nasal congested.
*Chu ciuu-* silenting it for a second before *Chop chuu* continuing.
Peace breathing had somehow returned and nothing had its emotion changed.

Woodland were its fertilizer feeding the old aged whose leaves can't stand anymore *Rustling* with the wind in the hundreds.
It didn't take long for a sudden breath in, did it occur opening their mouth "Aaa.." for a tickle inward nose was a cute *Chuuu~*
The stranger had gained energy to move one of its arms near its mask thwarting away the sickening poison mist spreading in the air.
Thankfully it went to the west, unfortunate to those "May their soul be purified..." then its arm died off *Crackling* to the scales.

Giving in more mental spirit to capture everything into void except this glittery one.
Ignoring them was making it frown throbbing veins popped up so it saved itself the headache to search for moving slush.
Then such was a sudden *Coughs phlegm* to its mask whereby it pierced further inside splattering to its face.
"Enough!" it shook its body causing the headwear to go skyrocket revealing a twitched narrow look with sticky liquid in between it.
Chuckle did they went not sure if it’s caused by dream or action, hard enough for froth coming out of their mouth then it died off.
Forearm did it went and smudge it away and tried swinging but it still intact like a hardened slime.
Actually, it went dried straight away, its face gave up with mouth drooping sadly and eyes dead like fish.

*Tsk* Shook did its head and came back for the mission nearly giving up *Sighing*
Taking deep breaths and furthering determination as this went on peacefully until...
Drips were heard slowly till stream emerged further then hard crashes came back *Bopping* the stranger’s head.
It felled off behind taking the recoil, such was so powerful its tied up dark hair took the impact saving it in the process of head crush.
Anyway, vigour returned and energy from nutritionless cookie helped to make it stand and gazed at them.
Took too many thoughts until that repayment of trauma must be solve further as it carried them gently behind their back lightly.
Slow steps and it went passed their mind to find their headwear so they try to find it with them.
It found its helmet above the branch of the tree enough for a jump and so it did *Plopping* with mask behind.
"....Agh....." using same weakened arm for twisting it carefully and correctly.
This time in the road was a living rock moving a dead stranger by the shoulders if it took account seen by possible passerbys.

It didn't meet anything on the road except a small lizard camouflouging as a rock.
*Stare* caused it to disrupt having the sound of gulp running elsewhere in full sprint to the jungle.
Next, later was a bird at distant mountain dancing above the gritty sand...
*Quietly observing*, as a thin pink came out dancing together with it but was snapped by the head stretching till *Fluuup* its long body and flied off.
Walking further, until the sun was by the west as an adduce came by "Hmm, such was a deception of life."

In front of them together was greeted by torrents of splash in full motion.
It was so to say a waterfall where rocks were formed as a road to the other side and it was huge enough for hundred fishermens.
In between it were fishes whose instincts wants to jump the opposite direction maybe because of home.
*Step... Step... Step...* Putting them close to the torrent.

First priority it went and opened their headwear, not realising fluffy stuffs came out except some broken bits of cookie.
It took some small bites so as to not waste them then starts pulling out the cloth from their body.
Their cloth to begin with were of thick dirt cotton, revealed were thinner muscle as well as shape of bones on them.
Next, were the pants as it was difficult at first until it saw a hole where this thick hair is currently strangling its neck.
Brushed it off and pulled it out with the hole and that feathery mudded hair is pointing at me hard.
"Imagination..." was making it empty headed as it saw the scars as well as drought lips in front of them.
Their clothes have been neatly tidied above the rock near them.

Carrying by their neck where they layed down and bringing a palm of water river near their mouth caused their body to shook from the sudden cold.
Gulping down and made a refreshing "Aahh" as any that spills would be cleaned away using one of its fingers of black rust clearing up their face.
Going further they had no ears? Pausing for a brief moment, then stroking their bushy ginger hair.
Using its arms rubbing away filthiness, what was once full of dirt to their harsh hands and feet were now bearable to touch.
Their body now only needed to be washed in the stream and so it pulled them there.
Made it smile to see them shiver *Chuckling* 'Just like the old times' it thought then the wet feather grabbed its hand and pulled.
Relaxing was not an option as "Sorry little thing" hardening their feet from joining them.
'Thing' tried hard only to limp after light was taken by darkness following the current of water heading East but thankfully it is attached to their owner's back.

It carried the cleaned one and letting them dry in the hidden rock.
Taking a step backwards and eventually its eyes were drooping, muttering "Tired".
*Clash!*

End note:
Synonymise words are delirious.

0