Horrendous
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Thump* were its hoof and let out "Neigh" both who were now in hurried sprint.
Thankfully everything were in balanced as no rocky road nor mushland were causing mishaps during this journey.
Behind them connected were a simple structure made from blaze gold enough to hold 4 person with wheels of stupendous designs.
Wooden were it be openned slowly by the fine scarf curtain from a thin finger.
What came in was rounded iris looking towards the cheerful people celebrating their upcoming 'prince'.
Flowers of banquet were thrown from above and it carried by the wind traversing passed it.
Surrounding scent have made inside it, called out cute-timid sneeze.

Soon no laughter or even sounds of crying kids made bother.
Stop in its tracks, munching the grasses given by servants thoughtlessly outside.
What arrive upon the openned door were swallowed by a vast tall concrete building.
Circular were its designs acting as defense and symetrical corners were majority as simple leasure for business party.
"Wow..." left in its muttered excitement and in front of them were a smiled butler holding out his hand towards them and the other rest at back.

Taking just a step outside then rushing passed them.
That hand curled upwards and they looked at the 'princess' behind them wryly were its wrinkles.
The maids that saw their successor would bend down their knees curtasing their honor.
Yet this kid was too cheerful running to various location running amok with some potential breakage property.
Until some sisters came tackle 'him' in place and brothers that would scold 'her' for being too wild.
Enough was it for they now were inside eating dines like family.

Currently there were hundreds of siblings surrounding them each with their own saparate faction, some were mixed.
In the middle were the sitted king and queen looking out for them as if it were a delightful image.
A fine man whose neck were thick and strature that is sharp beside them took a strade forwards calling out a speech.
Munching soundlessly and ignoring the massage was as expected, obviously awkward it was for the many who listened carefully.
The light outside turned dark, carrying it winter cold that shivered them lightly.
"The king will now pick the throne" Taking a step back blending in the shadows.
His lady took time hearing their whisper and eventually cupping their hands in remorse.
Standing up, the king pulled open their hands and pointed to the surrounding siblings turning here to there.

Each of them had looks of nervous, grin, greed, respect, hatred.
Until it landed to the lucky far away whose noisily eating.
****************************STARE*******************************
...A strong heartbeat came out... Looking carefully and then to father.
Their head turned 45 degrees wondering what had happened.
Demise or not, they took their time walking upwards the king upon the many gaze.
Closer and closer their steps were heard out high to heavens.
Its not until a click from the drink they gulped was now activated.
Slowly were its footsteps, realising someone had poisoned them.

Eyes were in narrow as time took them.
Droplets of sweat by the forehead, hurriedly looked to find traitor...
Left and right yet they seemed quietly looking at them.....
"Next time, I better make my own potion to kill you all".
Darkness crept forwards entering their vision.

*Shssh* it was the sound of crackle opening their eyes.
Stars were dazzling upon the skies, looking beautifully of meteors passing through.
*Gasp* remembering what had happened "Houft hogh!" spitting out to the side and where it would splash to the sea.
It left them a bad taste to their mouth enough to ignore they were clotheless.
Their nose perked up *Sniff x2* "Huh, smell refreshing was I bathed.... EHHH!!"
Some more thoughts upon another, what came to their stomach out were the hungry *Guggh...uugh*.
Pained eyebrow with tears out, they crawled up in shiver, fluffy head cushioning closely.
"Seriously where is my clothes!" this anger had increased the temperature nearby yet their back was not responding.
They turn to the side and well "Oh".
Wearing the torn clothes up then heading left they stepped onto something.
*Gulp...* its arm were molding by the ground 'Why is this thing here' that redoubled cries in them.
But.. wait. It is still... 'Are you alive? Please don't so, actually you should be already dead!'
Rubbing their forehead for their chaotic thoughts *Sighing* were let out.

'Okay-kay, stay calm... "Shoo suu".
Looking closely its armour were in dirt, blemishing further worse then their first horrifying encounter.
'Kind of em to bring me here, maybe they are in the same predicament as me like in the dream...'
Taking a stretch and heading out whilst surping the nearby steamed water to the woods.
An old bamboo cup was lied wait to the floor in some abondon hut, they took it as loot.
Returning back in short period of time they noticed this area is different, anxious for foes.
A hatful of harvest was in possesion in their hands and now was in the process of making a firewood inside.
Success... after midnight where their arms were red tired and a flame spark forth.
*Crackle* long.... and herbs as well as weeds were cooked by the stick.
A fish suddenly did dance in the air only to fall in the fireplace, "Neat".
Scorch blackkened was then put away in a large leaf 'may this last long'.

"And you..." Taking a closer look to the mask, Appearence-wise its unusual for it had a stiff expression and two horns on top.
On the surface were brick clay hard textured, wondering what is behind hence tried to pull it out.
Can't budge it after some bruteness as if its part of something... *Tsk* poking inside in some hole.
Finger out was a booger... "Come on, where is your mouth..." meshing it to the earth.
Another went in to the right, *Hmm..* feathery.. *Squish gently* "oh its the eyes".
Retracting and entering onwards sticky liquid.. "Ewwww, yuck!" 'Guess thats it'.
What came out was blood, colder then lukewarm which was cleaned away.
Using some straw connected to the cup did they fed it water mixed with fragrant weed and some black rounded fruit.
Not only was it effective, 'I hear prayers' entering its organs, could it be my skills be divine?
*Fishes in the river swam forth away, frogs that burp jump as far, and wolves that saw food sprint away*
*Crackles* forth, light orange made them a long *Yawn* scratching their head and eventually took a nap.

End note: Whatever happens will be raw as is, with the goal of improving as I go even if it means a hole in the action.

0