Wakey Wakey
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Heavens above were dimming stars as light were soon replacing blue darkness in slow fashion.
Medium wind current holds many aroma from poisonous spore as well as nature's excretion bashing though barriers of stone.
It felt like the intention to purposely make them pay for what they did, however futile it was for a hidden barrier said 'no, not this time'.
Reflecting eye lenses in front of a roaring fire were seiza statue and in the opposite were a yawner every minute pass.

In the fire point of view, scared it was peeking on the right had a voided mask piercing at it menacingly.
For just awhile ago, it scratched its behind when it slept, its fire now weakenening 'pop, popo, pop' as if saying sorry.
Not that it mattered, internally no jealousy or hatred can be replaced by dead emotion:- unconscious.
In the other side, after resting naturally they wanted warmth and so there it was bathing near the fire making an euphoric look.
Feeling a presence that wash away darkness, the fire turned back and saw an ugly faced resulting it give more firepower 'stay back you filthy bastard!'
"Ah~" a blissful response yet after some time did it felt way too hot and opened their eyes to see a devil face angrily shouting chanting words.

Backing away in a surprise motion did it looked again to the fire, nothing was there, maybe my body is cold.
Fire was tired... Loosing its life from this rascal and that clayed statue hastening it however what comes were fuel.
"There we go" sticks of branches and dead leaves were thrown in messily spreading out, but the weird thing is... 'Huh, where did orange thing go?'
'It went off, oh well lets redo-' "No!" was it replied raging and munching away as well as pulling in resources greedily to its core.
Such was strange occurence, it was soon to be recorded inside lifeless but the other bashed it with sticks for making them frightened.

This went on from poking the living out of it to getting spit in the face of a black charcoal.
Scraping the scorch hastily and using its dark tail swiping half of its body making it weak.
But the next thing, it formed into a being in seconds throwing away fiery shouts.
Only to be punched in the face with sweat fist but it dodged by a few digits.
Exhanging kicks with blazing wall and fireball with fish throwing in which was hidden inside their pocket.
Coming to a stall they faced front each other by few fortnite meters, calming and weird it was.
"I am your great grandfather, respect your elder!" said the form in a different language unknown to it.
Only to be smirked who seems to understand and responded with "Am I not your mom?"
They both rushed in and return to their beating, seeing as the skies were now shoning the forest...

Bloodied were scenery where the fire had holes and they had scars.
Latter, had limped half its body ready to plunge forward as panting was the fire as with each breath, kept changing its opaqueness.
"You have shown me true virtue" hoarsed fire and in turn was being pointed by a stick "Such can be said the same, energestic old feister"
As much differ language they have, for I know the satisfying feeling to hold ground and give thanks like when I beat an old man whose con was selling fake sword.
Things are calming down, and when they turned around to look at me, miniscule was the fire as the other fainted shocked.

Taking a leasure stroll to the stone paths and halting in the middle.
Muttering a whisper "when was such a thing happened, where did it go wrong" longing gaze towards bearable warm sun.
Some water nearby hold bubbles and once it popped came the gaping mouth of 5 metres in size crocodile, opening *A-puth!* and snapped.
Comparing slowness to droplets of water, in an extreme focus would make decisions easy and what comes to mind was...
Meat was to be expected in its bloodlust for its been months since its last meal, however because of that came broken sharp tooths.
Iris were sharped ignoring that broken pieces of clay did plunge it to deep water carrying with it the whole body.
It was heavy, but was enough to float in the surface, only thing was it escaped leaving behind solid unedible pieces.
Trying to spit it out only to find beeing hugged and turned around slowly, confused by the action it went counter clockwise to compete.

The result was what imagined, letting go from it whose whole body kept spinning as if food was still there.
Thankfully inside water was clean and vision was possible although hard but it was enough to see.
An eight limbed mollusc with its rounded head was crawling in search of food, only to camaflouge within and felt sonic wave passing though.
Just now it saw, what was said to be unidentified sea creature spinning about starting from its long to short limbs.
What came out from their left upper limb was a small dot and from that inertia force did it hit something above.
As decribed before, with that hit came to an empty silence except *Plop*, ah its Mrs.Droke from 15 years ago sleeping soundlessly and being pulled by the water.
Might as well follow what she has to say, for this was her supposedly thousandth prey excluding for the pursuit of 'strong scales' to mate, heck even I try to find one.

Holding onto the stone with its right hand, and pulling out the knee from underneath its kicking.
Succesfully ontop the stone drench away stench with the disadvantage of cold.
Measly having covered private parts while removing the armor.
Sitting cross-legged, stretching its neck while dark hairs despite tied flowed weightlessly under small wind.
Closing its eyes and meditating, as new pain from the stomach emerged.
"What did you feed me" as if talking directly to the side, they came out of their hiding spot having a face called waryness.
On its shoulder was a small flame floating ontop ready to be blown away by wind however much was its tenacity who doesn't want to budge.

End note:
- Being an author, I realise we have flaws in writing. An example, a character who changed someone's fate only to be seen once.
It could be something that was forgotten or another cool idea was supposed to be for what it is or no chance to use it.

0