How Should I Say
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Upon waking up at the same time from stone cold.

Wryl face they turn to shy fire who looked away.

Latter's look was just blaze orange, who was floating like spirits but bigger.

'Last time, this floatball took a mixture of being form in flame just to fight me'

Just what needed was a minute for both took on a short lookout.

'Hai... such is embarassing, losing face as an elderly...'

In truth, they were in match of power somehow~

Following deep footsteps that were left behind.

 

"I can sense it" said in a timid fiery voice.

*Snifffffffffff* "Yes such is scent, hey don't look at me strangely."

Both hid behind to a shore stone big enough only to falter by earth shattering quake that lasted for a second.

Next thing to *Gulp* as such was rapid shrinkage orange to blue flame by their shoulder, changing colour-shape-size in chaotic.

 

Silence took hold till...

"Anta, nani o tabe saseta nodesu ka"[What did you feed me?]

 

'Ah-' was let out, coming out in whisper "Dead corpse just talked, do you understand what its saying old grandpa?"

Stabilised did it took their energy, coming out bravely from deep insanity "Mother, it seems even I can't fathom such language."

 

They took hold an ephiphany in synchronisation.

[[Could it be:]]

"A baby who self learn but crippled in our language?"

"A mutated without guidance from spirit world!"

 

"I can somewhat understand both of you, I'm not treasureous warlord nor infamous honorarian, so, show yourself?!"

 

Tiptoed both and what was revealed now 1/100 chance.

Pausing to see a magnificence look, and yes behind that was orange yolk shoning a 'naked-like' with toned muscle beans.

However problematic, light was not giving them chance to see facial, yes such was a joke to life just now.

 

'I should inspect them, since kidnapping someone who will escape heaven's caretaker will be problematic.'

"Hey, ignore the bottom part can you tell me what its face looked like?" Concave was its iris like true feral.

"I'm baffled to say, some darkness is preventing my adventerous sightseeing in my new age till now." Hardening blaze's willpower couldn't work.

Talking to itself in note "So the big stranger is darker then the one in shoulder whose whiter, could it be my vision is wrong? Maybe not." Posture was their arm to their chin, rubbing it as if it had a long beard.

 

Walking closer it did, 'nakedly' yet nothing was changing their hard earned stare from moving.

Confusingly an elbow to their shoulder and the end 'rubbing' the spirit whose now struggling to breath(choking).

'Huh, what is this heavyness?' Oh its beside me, wait.

"Shen kaidshi de wooo!"[How come? Wooo!] Sucking in their cheeks releasing their souls to see death have come for marriege.

Yet this close soon forgotten for they fainted yet again, this time they hugged near it, to its bottom as for spirit layed in hand in opposite so as to say downward.

 

Scratching its temple for such event, gently put them down beside with other to its dantian where meditation will resume.

"Harumph-" "To fall again powerlessly.." responded was around sun whose climbing after 10°degrees.

They come to find it had wore strange scales, this time above the shin was reinforced with bamboo somewhere.

An awkward silence for a staring contest was about to held in 5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. one- wait! Stop nonchantly soldier step, acting like its home but it indeed is current at hideout.

 

"Awake now eh, don't fall more like my comiradiary, currently we don't understand each other only this might help-"

Listening closely both didn't got a clue but what comes out was a welcoming scaly graunlet.

'Is this a deal to something illegal or am I selling my soul to bad karma, did I died long time ago or reincarnated like before?' Was a long dignity that took 5 minute until that silent body assisted murder them for they 'were too stress to keep or they might release nature's wrath.

That caused huge bulge to their forehead smiling widely to the smoke "Will help you later, I swear" "Thank you" was the unbeknowns terror that will occur.

 

Next was a hand point that took boths attention to account.

Finger 1 then 2 finger, 3 finger to 10 at same time.

"So a hand number, whose has been taken" said the general fire whose wisdom was making it look frail to only get whacked behind by a tail, "Such is obvious, its about my timely death!"

A rock behind both of them was sliced.

They look at their back to see it slip like incompatible fire and ice only to crumble noisily to the ground like an avalanche despite its medium sized lenght, "To interupt my enlightenment is rude!"

 

Obviously they praised it kindly with their remarks.

"Oh dead, go back to your coffin and leave me be."

"I may become your ancestor so let me possess you."

Not that it mattered, "Fooling me with retort, will face consequences in nature!"

 

Gently grabbing(choking) in hand and pinching by the other's collar to the area before this time heavy waff took rolls in thick tunder.

Called 'Blizzard Days' to force their insanity under pressure and break ones mind so they become strong with as little mortality of 99% only those who lived by mountains know fun.

Every day after night arrives, they even laugh out loud and joke to the dead and even to myself, such was bloody memory I'm shivered.

"Sa! Go outside this area and you will be kicked to the stomach or like the saying one who gets lucky will be pulled by bastards."

 

"Ugh-" currently I'm being dragged out and in the next was stripped off. Again! 

Where? To this somewhat drought waterfall, beside me is a being who is shaken extremely to their core for half their body is drenched.

Thrown just like that forcefully and still have a hard time understanding why can't I even see its face!

By the seconds peace came in flag.

Then... *Bong~* resounded, hey.. where you even get that?

Above me were like a dam broke as drips then stream were now gashing in high force, cold, TOO COLD.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH" was expected, sorry grandpa please withstand.

 

Laughter resounded as it smiled, in front of us "Now, you pay attention, makes it easy to understand each other."

"PAIN, PAIN PLEASE LET ME GO" steam were producing in crazy amount as what was orange was turned blue, no matter what its action...

"Ahahaha!" You had to kick it when it wanted to jump away... however that does not stop me from...

Seeing my kidnapped disciple hugging their body like infant, glaring, and ghost you seem energetic!

Wait, *Aggresive pull by foot* that black eel!

"Ugh!-" Face first to sea.

"Guagagga!-" Half in chaotic.

"No don't pull me-" Still in pursuit, agile.

"Your life will be jeoperdize-" Weeping helplessly.

*Blup Bluurp Blip* was both spirit and it.

Such flea of assistant was not made sense, not one thing from the awakened crocodile's saw, were infants splashing with water, strangely waterfall had this cursed look of an ugly face being formed.

 

"Purify the water o god, even if I bloodied it."

"Also me, ignore my self defense, when it comes to blinding my opponent."

 

End note: 100 words extra, lets increase em every 5 chapter? The format is different since I've written it in my large screen phone.

0