Stolid Century
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dozen steps in four, motion to shoreline crept subsequent shallow followed gust of tore wind.
Guffaws resounded in the middle of dots twinkling meteorite "Kah-yeh-gyo-ma-wok-"
'Beaten by surprise' neared by grauntlet 'might as well die in shame' half-face of grivious salt.
Berating as is "Nya-tehe-gokh!" now is the time to stop, coughing blood for pain in heart!
Thinking deep within comes a mutter "Good assasination-" muted '-attempt' a joyous invoice.

'Goops' were behind them, a meter far, recolecting in its path substance from minerals of various gems, sands and shells.
Some far away, held a nautical telescope in crow's nest whilst brewing were storms, whose target came upon a shining bright, "ogh, mee eyz!"
"Slacking yer arse now eh-" amused to find someone 'sleeping in their tent' came out shouts "Scurvy dogs!" blending together thunders.
'Corze ge fertin' getting thrown out is not an option however "Cap'n ye saw a wey uut!" hoarse as ever thrached dice.
Unbalancingly plucking hastily minify to the side after uncontrollable "point" canvas wings set sail uncharted 'Colossal Waterfall'.

Pops were bubbles in teal, calming waves to find one eye-ing the ever growing coloured deeper then their lifes.
Swam with their fins of high-side-tail taking in breather to their skinny looking gill slits however lost they are from their wavy teethed siblings.
Round iris like a lovable cat who might get killed by curiosity, altho they are in fact a future predator not the different type.
However concerning is, when that thing moved to drylands, frail were its tentacle that lift, attached from bottom jiggled crawled their backs, more on left.
After losing a difficult sight did it went back, eventually finding their parents and entered their mouth as shelter, napping for the next journey.
[Authors question: Can you guess this aquatic specie, the one in sea]

Blending together with the unseen, gravel yet mostly sand in its path whose clasped hands rested front.
Arms were rested behind neck in concurent splurge were above their naked foot, kind half-closed eyes as their lips curled in ease.
Breathing in mist that kept its property this far does not entail them the drudgery of a nights sight-sea.
Halted were they to find nearby bushes rustle, a log-sized head popped out with tongue split in half as it hissed.
Slithering that had in blotched pattern whose primary were revealed in agean to opal plunged lazily atop surface water without a care.
It was such minute to have let passed this "chonky snek" with its 'pretty glossy' skin as it float peacefully away.

Pace return, only slower, this time "Jīng xǐ-"[Surprised] getting caught up with slight jagged green life.
There were many moss, round leafs and such to their surrounding so taking glances between this hand-sized to the other.
Its right hand stretched out, flat external palm upwards towards them and understandably 'Dozo'[Go ahead].
'Such gentle gesture is...' smiling wide with some saliva coming out "hehe" which was rubbed away using their arm-cloth.
Between rustling in the bush as if become one like before and sometimes inspect it by biting the round dark fruit?
Really, such are one who looks scrumptious risking their soul a befitting to their stick figured bones.
Stop were in their tracks, looking to the back wondering if they said praises, only to continue forraging

There were uneven leaves being plucked from the thick brown hairy branch "kěshí" put it to their side.
Near them was thin like bamboo that could be chewed with enough strenght or boil it but "bù kěshí" thrown with enough force, to their back *Plop* to its shoulder.
Fruits that had in its glance the 'whitest thing' on some part of its round body "kěshí" gently hidden to their headgear ignoring the silent judgement.
Shame replaced for they were sighing in timid, until another "bù kěshí" darker tendril like leaves *Smacked* its face, nearly off balance by the sheer amount and weight!
Questioning again as to how they even able to find this blob living creature whose skin is filled with jelly substance "kěshí"
"Why not that normal looking mustache cat fish!" *Points at it* which in turn understood with their hands flapping right left saying "bù kěshí"[not edible]
Rain drops were in eager being alive, as shouts frighten it "Why is your diet like this!?" onwords to heaven.
Cried in stump horshback to thunders, sighing a million times but they can't complain however were time still took in forrage.

Being under the rain, for every big drip came buzzing every particle causing hips of shakiness to its small form.
However, in its upcoming came across treasure which had voiced grogrel loudly blending into storm.
Going to the side absorbing nutrient which was given like a queen to king a berry like fashion.
A leaf was put down to its wide mouth, its taste felt... HORRIBLE.
Stunned unable to move it was eating away poison, oh please stop.
Then the hat was whooshed to the side, whereby the kept fungal expired fruit *Thud*
Coughing really hard to swallow something big, good were its corrosiveness, this time its changing its colour to purpleness.
Most slimes would become big after digesting and usually it takes them years but this unfortunate traumatised borned young had it rough.
Never ending the last with a desert, called that is not aquatic?! Letting go were their hands to its tail and lo' and behold.
A dark evil slime was created with bad alchemy skills who could blend in with shadows.
Good thing it was not moving unless...

"Huh..." there was a glance to right, opposite hard, short bottom, high sky, diagonal quad and such-such.
They then rub their head, wondering where the normal looking fish went, and not the hat that was floating currently to the sky.
Their face relaxed as if calming themselves, smiling onto it.
With the whole outfit befitting a deep sea monster strangely it stared at them questioningly.
They then look towards their side and saw a dark slime hiding in the sand, now was hardening stare almost all ancestors were called.
A stare enough to kill what sixth sense, that black slime pull an all night running a plop to the sea.
Behind it were a butcher who had their tail sharpened like the drill that looks frighteningly big running amok above water!
Scratching its nose upon the sight "My master once ran above water with gentle like steps, this however... is not a common sight"
Running in circles like those cat and rat, sometimes jumping with ugly technique, sometimes they take a short break near each other...
Repeat this until night and I just enjoy this sightshow.

End note:
Going for an attachment, unfortunately it might be too stressful since I can't be late, I hate this type of system.
I consider this chapter as May's and as for the other months, I'm not sure.

0