Chapter 2: My Brother
232 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Half an hour later, and still nothing had happened. Xiao Bao was checking his stats in the meantime, but there was nothing much to see except for his basic stats. He wondered where the system came from.

“Why me from all the people on earth?” Xiao Bao felt blessed that the system chose him, but he still questioned its origins. He also wondered if there was really a system, or that he was dreaming. Perhaps he even became a crazy person.

Then he looked at the state of his parent’s house. He was currently sitting at the table. The conditions of the house were not good.

His house was located in a narrow, dark alleyway. This made the past Xiao Bao extremely ashamed. Every time he brought back home a girl, she would leave, and break up, the next day, because he was so poor.

The house was part of an apartment complex that was really poor--the walls had cracks, the some windows were even broken, but it was too expensive for his family to afford new ones. The house itself was also really small, he and his younger sister even had to share a room, because of the lack of space.

But Xiao Bao had hope again. Life had given him a new chance so he was going to make the most out of it!

While Xiao Bao was thinking about his current situation. Suddenly a text notification appeared before his eyes.

[New task: Get fit]

[Task: Go to the gym, and benchpress 200kg]

[Time limit: 1 week]

[Reward: 50 System points, New Skill: The Perfect Greek Body]

[Punishment when failed: You will become a girl. Forever.]

Xiao Bao eyes widened, and he was surprised. This system was useful! He was going to get a good body! The only problem was if it was possible to benchpress 200kg. How the heck was he going to do that.

“System, what does the skill ‘The Perfect Greek Body’ do?”

[The Perfect Greek Body is a permanent skill that sculpts the user’s body into the perfect male body. The user will perfect measurements: perfect leg, to body ratio, perfect broad shoulders, perfect muscles, and more. The user will be extremely attractive to look at, and his body will be flawless. Also his penis will become big.]

Xiao Bao started to tremble from excitement. Wasn’t this a perfect combination with his new height? He was worried that if he become tall, that he would also become a little bit too skinny, but thanks to this new skill, he wouldn’t have to worry about that. The only problem that he had to solve was completing this task.

While he was preparing to head out to the gym, he received a call on his cell phone.

“Who is this?”

“Brother. Let’s go the an internet cafe. There’s a new girl, and she is pretty cute.”

“Fatty Zhang? Brother, I don’t have time today. I’m going to the gym! I decided to get jacked.”

The other line of the call was silent. “To the gym? How often have you said that and tried that? Just give up and come have a good time with your brother!”

“No, I’m serious this time. You can come too if you want.”

“Fine, fine. Only because you’re my brother. Give me a 10 minutes, then I’ll be at your house.”

Xiao Bao ended the call, and changed his clothes. Although the family didn’t have money, Xiao Bao’s mother did work hard her entire life, even now she was working, and with the little money that she earned, she bought Xiao Bao some sport clothes once. Although they were some off-brand clothes, they still fit him nicely. He wore a black sport shirt, and jogging pants. He also had sport sneakers, although they were a little bit worn out.

After exactly 10 minutes Fatty Zhang, also known as Zhang Da, arrived at Xiao Bao’s house. When he opened the door, a short fat man around 170cm, and glasses stood in front of the door. He was wearing sport clothing, but you could tell that he was also poor. The shoes were worn out, and the shirt he was wearing was full of sweat marks. But Xiao Bao didn’t care. He and Zhang Da were sworn brother since they were young. They’ve known each other since they were 3, and Zhang Da never judged Xiao Bao for him being poor. He also didn’t judge him as well.

When Fatty Zhang saw Xiao Bao’s he was a little taken back.

“Xiao Bao. Come stand next to me!”

Xiao Bao was a little confused, but he didn’t mind. He walked towards Fatty Zhang, and stood next to him.

Fatty Zhang took a few glances, and said. “Did you get taller? I was sure that you only were a little bit taller than me, but now the difference seems more?”

Xiao Bao became excited, but turned normal and hid it. “What are you talking about? Perhaps it’s my grow spurth. I heard it’s normal for men to grow until they’re 21 or something.“

Fatty Zhang found that a pretty reasonable explanation. He pointed towards himself. “How do I look?” Fatty Zhang flexed his arm in front of Xiao Bao. Not a one little bit of muscle was visible.

“You look fat.”

“That hurt! Why can’t you be a little bit more kind for your brother! Back when that retard Mo bullied us. Who was the one that beat him up and turned him into a pig?”

“That was his own father, because his father had anger issues.”

“Oh really…? I really thought that was me.”

“No it wasn’t.”

“Ah, not that it matters, let’s go to the gym.”

9