Overture
183 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sitting at the bar in the lobby of Hazbin Hotel, Jake is sitting on a stool while he tunes a violin in his hand. Jake's now wearing a red coat with a black diamond pattern and a red vest.

Jake then grabs a coffee cup on the counter and takes a sip. The cup is cream colored with writing on it that says "One Bullet."

Jake takes a long sip before setting the coffee cup back down and continues to tune his violin. Husker walks over and notices the Violin.

"When did you take up playing the violin?" Husk asks as he steps behind the counter and grabs a bottle of booze.

"When I wassss a child." Jake informs; Husk stops mid sip and gives Jake a questioning look, with him noticing it. "What? Did you always think I was a Murdering, thieving, outlaw?"

Husk gives Jake a so-so hand sign.

Jake rolls his fiery eyes. "Well, I wasn't. I didn't start being an outlaw until I was 15."

"Huh, so why did you take up the violin?" Husk takes another sip of his booze.

"Oh, my mother loved old music, so I did it to make her and pa happy."

Suddenly Angel slides over and leans onto Jake. "Oh, so you are a mama's boy."

Jake hisses in displeasure and reaches for the holster on his back. Only to be stopped by Niffty slapping onto his face.

"YOU SHOULD PLAY IT!" Niffty yells into his face.

"AH!" Jake shouts. "Get the chipmunk off me!"

Jake flails his arms around, trying to get Niffty off, but she just laughs. After a few seconds Jake rips the maid off his face and throws her into a wall.

"Ohhh, so strong~" Niffty smirks, causing Jake to shiver.

"Oh, didn't know you liked it rough, Jakey~" Angle licks his lips as Jake sits back down. "Maybe you could be rough with me sometime~"

Jake's tail rattles and he just shoves Angle away. "Don't flirt with me, wagtail!"

Husk sighs and shakes his head. "Why don't you play us a song, Jake?"

"What?" Jake gives Husk a questioning look. "Why?"

Husk shrugs. "I dunno, I'm bored."

Niffty zooms up and puts her hands together. "Come on, Jake, play us a song!"

Angel's hand slides up Jake's leg. "If you do, I'll reward you later~"

Jake punts Angel across the room. "Don't touch me!" Jake plucks the strings on his instrument. "Fine... But don't expect me to play anymore for you all!"

"Eh, I don't care either way." Husk states.

Niffty bounces up and down. "Hehehe..."

Angel walks over while rubbing his head.

Jake grumbles as he buts his violin under his chin and starts to play.

Husk, Angel and Niffty's eyes widen as Jake plays.

Jake stands up and closes his eyes as he starts to walk around as he plays. Suddenly Black Cellos, Basses and Violia's, with blue bows, appear in the air above Jake and play along with him.

"Holy shit..." Angel mutters.

"A man that can play an instrument is kinda hot." Niffty states.

"If killing didn't work out for him, he coulda been a musician." Husk states.

Jake slides around as plays his instrument, the black versions floats around the room with him.

After a little bit the song ends and he opens his eyes as the black instruments above him disappear. The other three stare at him in surprise.

"What?" Jake asks in confusion as he walks back over to the bar.

"I didn't think you were that good!" Husk nearly shouts as Jake sits back down.

"Eh, I'm a little russssty, I haven't played in about a decade."

"You call that rusty?!" Angel questions. "Man, if I had your skills I could be the best porn star in the industry!"

Niffty hops onto the chair beside Jake. "You need to play more!"

Jake's black forked tongue flicks out as he sets his instrument on the counter. "I said I'd only play for you guys once, and I keep my word."

"Awww...." Niffty grows sad.

"Hey guys." Vaggie walks out. "Alastor has something something to show us."

"Show us, what?" Husk growls.

Vaggie shrugs. "The fuck if I know, but he wants us all their."

Jake sighs and stands up. "Better not keep him waiting then."

Everyone gathers up in a parlor room as Alistor turns on a TV and a commercial starts to play.

The TV goes static before it fixes itself to reveal a sinner stabbing another demon to death with a knife, before Alastor caught their attention.

"Well, hello there, you wayward Sinner!" Alastor greets. "Do you like blood, violence, and depravity of sexual nature? Of course you do, that's why you're in Hell! But what would you say if I told you there was a place to stay that had none of that?"

The camera switches to a view of the front of the Hazbin Hotel.

"Welcome to Hazbin Hotel, a misguided path to redemption!" The camera then switches to Charlie as she waves at it, before Angel Dust comes into view, giving Charlie bunny ears. "Founded five days ago by Lucifer's delusional daughter, Charlie Morningstar!"

Several pictures of Charlie come onto screen. "Come place your fate in her inexperienced hands, as she tries to work through her daddy issues by fixing you! Here we offer fun things, such as somewhat functional staff and 24-hour pest control.

The camera switches views to show Husk as the bar and he passes out, slamming his head onto the counter. Then Niffty appears and runs after a bug, trying to stab it with a large sewing needle.

The over to a corner near the door where Jake is sitting with his hat over his eyes and a cigar in his mouth. He's leaning against the wall, most likely sleeping.

"Custom rooms, and just look at this tacky parlor!" The view switches to Angle dust, with a support beam falling close to KeeKee, scaring the demon cat before running off.

"Enjoy riveting conversation with our singular resident." Angel flips off Alastor, and then a poor drawing of the Hotel appears on screen. "Wow! All this, and more at the Hazbin Hotel! Your last desperate attempt at salvation starts here!"

The commercial ends and Alastor turns the TV off, before turning to Charlie and Vaggie, who are sitting together on a couch. "So, what do you think?"

"There's sound and picturessss on that box..." Jake says in amazement.

Charlie and Vaggie are both surprised of the commercial being poorly misleading and very offensive to their nature.

Vaggie then throws a fit at Alastor. "I'm sorry, what the fuck was that?"

"Uh, yeah, one note..." Charlie starts. "Alastor, I mean-- First off, thank you so much for making this seriously amazing, but um... maybe the tone is a bit... off." Radio noises come from Alastor as he narrows his eyes at Charlie. "We want people to want to come here, this makes it look... um--"

"Bad." Vaggie finishes for Charlie. "The word you're looking for is bad."

"Funny." Alastor starts. "I was going for hilarious!"

Vaggie glares at Alastor. "It didn't explain anything about how we're trying to save demons from extermination, which is the whole fucking point."

"Vaggie is right, Alastor." Charlie starts. "The Commercial was to let sinners know we are trying to save them."

"Well, my dear, I haven't been active in Hell for some time, and everyone remembers me from my radio shows! The proper medium to express oneself! I even tried to get Jake to go out and do some bounties to spread the name, but he seems to refuse. But, you insisted on this noisy picture box advertisement." He taps the television twice with his microphone staff. "So I had a little fun with it."

"Oh, fun?" Vaggie questions. "You had a little fun with it?" She stands on the couch. "Well, this is not what we want to represent us. When you and Rattlesnake showed up here a week ago, you told us you would help run this hotel! Instead, you're mocking us. Nobody's going to want to come to a place that a powerful Overlords like you and Jake thinks is a waste of time!"

Vaggie glances off to a corner where Jake is, lighting a cigar by snapping his fingers and making a flame to appear. Jake notices Vaggie's stare and he looks up in confusion.

"What were we talking about?" Jake puffs out some smoke.

Angel  Dust then raises his hand from the cough, catching everyone's attention.

"What?" Vaggie asks.

"If'n ya filmin' a commercial, can I suggest you take better advantage of the talented celebrity you have right here?" Angel takes a bottle with one arm before pointing all three arms at himself, but Vaggie doesn't like the idea.

"Angle, you're a porn star."

"A famous porn start. I'll have the horniest sinners knockin' these walls down to get it."

"We are not filming a porn as a commercial."

"Sssssex sells, joskin." Jake speaks up.

Angel points at Jake. "Seee, he gets it. I swear if you film me goin' at it with mister fancy talk-creepy voice here, or Slithery Sexy Snake there, you'd be rollin' in participants willin' to stay at this tacky hotel."

As Angel was explaining, Alastor appears right beside the couch next to Angle Dust and laughs with amusement. Jake accidentally inhales some smoke and starts coughing out his lungs.

"Ha ha." Alastor laughs. "Never going to happen."

Jake clears his lungs and sits down on a nearby stool. Putting his cigar back in his mouth.

Charlie then speaks up. "Angel, I appreciate you wanting to use your special skills to, um, attract folks to the hotel, but-- I really don't want to exploit you, in that way!"

Angel flips his hair. "Oh, please, baby." He then runs his hands all over his body. "This body was made to be exploited. I got the arms, I got the stamina, I got the legs. I got the lung capacity." He chuckles. "Oh-oh I got the legs. The gag reflex, the holes, the chest fluff everyone thinks are tits."

Jake's jaw drops a little, enough for the cigar to fall from his mouth as he stares at Angle with concern in his eyes. "Boy, there is something wrong with you."

Charlie chuckles nervously until her phone rings. She looks at it and sees it's from her dad, Lucifer. "Hold that thought, I'll be right back." She walks off.

"I could keep goin' all night, baby." Angel calls out, then turns to Vaggie. "Hey, I have a question. If freaky face and rattle bones over there are so powerful, then why can't they just make people stay here?"

"Oh, trust me,-" Alastor smiles with a mischievous and creepy look with dark magic. "-I can!"

"Eh, I'm too tired too." Jake picks his cigar back up and puffs it a couple times.

Husker speaks up. "Why do you think I'm here? You actually think I'd be cleaning bottles and listening to you fuck's bitch and moan all the time if he wasn't forcin' me?"

Niffty pops up next to Husk. "I like being forced."

"Keep that to yourself, Niff."

"What, you don't love being here with me, Whiskers?" Angel asks.

"Call me 'Whiskers' again and I'll jam that bottle down your throat." Husk threatens.

Angel smiles. "Kinky. C'mon keep talkin' dirty."

"You know kid." Jake speaks up. "Back in my day, you woulda be shot for saying shit like that."

Angel smirks. "What are you gonna do, shoot me?" Jake stares at Angle, his fiery eyes narrowing, smoke blows out from his nose.

Vaggie sighs. "Angle, let Husk do his job and stop antagonizing Jake. And no, we can't force sinners to stay here. They need to choose to."

Angle points at himself. "I'm choosing to be here, and I think it's all stupid. We're in Hell, Toots. That's kind of the end of the road, ain't it?"

"Well, maybe it doesn't have to be. Just because nobody has made it out before doesn't mean it's not possible."

Angel gets up and puts a hand on Vaggie's shoulder, making a deadpan expression while the latter makes the same. "Hey, whatever means I can keep crashin' here rent free. Crack is expensive."

"Drug, the fuck is with people and drugs?" Jake asks.

Angel pinches the bridge of his nose and glances at the Snake demon. "Think of it like this, old man. You had a high when you robbed and killed people right?" Jake nods. "Think of it the same way, drugs do the exact same thing."

"Ohhhhh..."

Suddenly Charlie appears around a corner, yelling. "Vaggie! Holy shit!"

"Aah!" Vaggie gets startled by Charlie's yelling. "What?!"

Charlie motions Vaggie to come over with an excited look. "Get over here!"

Vaggie sighs with a smile and walks over to the overly excited Charlie. "What's going on?"

Charlie takes a deep breath and speaks excitedly. "My dad just called. He said that the leader of the Angle Army wants to meet." She grabs Vaggie. "He asked if I could go instead."

"But-- But the extermination just happened. What could they want this soon after."

As Vaggie went on, Charlie was in the mood to get her hotel project to work, and remains hopeful that she starts singing. " ♫ I can do this. Somehow, I know it! I'll get Heaven behind my plans! ♫"

"Is she singing again?" Jake pokes his head around the corner.

" ♫ There's just no way I could bow it. ♫"

Jake pulls out his revolver and aims it at his head. "I'm going to shoot myself."

Charlie continues to sing. " ♫Not this once-in-a-lifetime chance! ♫" She dances out into the foyer.

"It's just a meeting." Vaggie points out.

" ♫ To change their minds. And touch their hearts. Or... whatever angles have!"

"This could be bad."

"She's meeting with the angels?" Jake asks. "I'm going with then."

Vaggie raises an eyebrow. "Why?"

"I don't trust angels."

Charlie continues sing. "♫ Cheer up, Vaggie." She walks up to her. " This could be swell. Something tells me that today will be a happy day in Hell. ♫" She twirls around with Vaggie, before letting go and heading for the door, Jake following.

"Okay, but just don't... sing to them." Vaggie calls out.

Just before Vaggie could warn her, Angel Dust, Alastor, Niffty, and Keekee were already at the window where they can see Charlie singing out in the destoryed Pentagram City, with Jake following her.

Angel turns back to Vaggie still drinking from a bottle. "That bitch is halfway down the street!"

"Is she--?"

"Oh, she's dancin'!"

"Ugh, no..."

Charlie continues to sing as she walks through the bloody and fiery remains of the extermination. Jake follows with an annoyed expression.

"♫ There's a a warm fuzzy feeling. That wafts through the air. Every street so revealing. It's hard not to stare! ♫"

"♫ Why are we signing? ♫" Jake sings. "It's kind of annoying. ♫"

" ♫ Because Jake, you can put so much emotion into it! ♫"

The two comes to a window of a sex dungeon where a Hellhound is humping against an imp wearing a sadomasochism mask. They notice the two, and Charlie awkwardly flees before continuing to sing. Jake blinks a few times in disgust, before counting to follow Charlie.

"♫ It's a realm so appareling it beats anywhere. If you don't mind the smell. ♫" Charlie accidentally steps on a dead shark demon that was releasing a very bad smell into her nose. Jake leans down a rips some of the corpses flesh off and eats it.

Charlie cautiously avoids the corpse and presses on the street. "♫ It's a happy day in Hell! ♫"

" ♫ Can Hell even have a happy day? ♫" Jake signs.

"♫ Come on, Jake, be a little enthusiastic ♫."

Jake stares at Charlie with an unamused look, before she continues on.

Charlie waves at a demon who was holding a newspaper before she catches his attnetion, revealing himself to be a meth addict with a spoon full of meth.

"Hi, mister." Charlie greets.

"Go fuck yourself!" The demon shouts, Jake hisses at him and he run off in fear."

One demon opens his window, revealing his apartment on fire. " ♫There's an endless trash fire that's burning my soul. ♫"

"Hello!" Charlie greets.

A Imp stands on top of a Sinner, with a hand full of barbed wire. " ♫ Got a ton of barbed wire to shove in his hole! ♫"

"Ah, excuse me!" Charlie backs into a demon with tassels hanging from his nipples.

" ♫ Doing what is required, we all have our role. ♫"

Jake pull Charlie away from the demon.

Another Sinner walks by with a sword in his eye. " ♫ I'm not doing well. ♫" He falls onto the ground, dead.

A bunch of demons come out and sing. "♫ Another shitty day in Hell! ♫"

Charlie climbs on the trunk of the destroyed car and forces the other direction. " ♫ If I can show them the dream I've dreamed. That any souls can change! ♫"

"♫ Angles are a bunch of assholes, they'll never want change. ♫" Jake signs.

Back at Hazbin Hotel, Vaggie comes into the watchtower, as if she's calling out to her girlfriend.

"♫ Those Angles' minds are hard to change.♫"

"Then they will know everyone can be redeemed." Charlie sings. "From the evil to the strange! ♫"

Vaggie sings. "♫ They're bloodthirsty and deranged! ♫"

Charlie hops off the car and Jake pokes at it with wonder. " ♫ I can heat all their stories. The lost and displaced. And I know that they're more of an acquired taste. ♫"

Jake picks up a dead Imp and opens his jaw wide and unhinges his jaw, and swallows the Imp whole. Charlie watches with wide eyes as Jake licks his lips.

Charlie gulps and continues singing. " ♫ But! If I open the door and I give them a place." She opens the door to a van and a dead demon falls out. "♫ At my Hazbin Hotel. It'll be a happy day in Hell!"

A truck comes by, and Charlie hitches a ride from behind, Jake panics and runs after the truck and barely manages to jump on and hitch a ride. The two get driven around the city such as the porn studios, and the Cannibal Town.

" ♫ This is such a strange carriage with no horses. ♫" Jake sings in amazement as he looks at the wheels.

Charlie continues to sing. " ♫ From the porn studio. Where the cinephiles go. To watch award-winning demon bukkake shows! To the Cannibal Town. Where they don't wear a frown 'cause. ♫"

Jake leans down to a cannibal eating a corpse. " ♫ My friend, are you gonna that, arm? ♫" An arm gets thrown into the air and Jake just unhinges his jaw and the arm flies right in. His pupils expand as he licks his lips.

Charlie gets show in the eye with blood from one of the corpses that the cannibals were eating on.

" ♫ Holy shit!" Charlie sings. "We, my gosh! WHY!" She moves away from the cannibals. "And I don't give a crow that. His brains got in my eye! Cause I know I can spare them. From Heaven's genocide. I can do this! I just know it. ♫"

A sinner sings. " ♫ There's an endless trash fire that's burning my soul. ♫"

"♫ I'll get Heaven behind my plans. There's just no way I could blow it."

Another singer signs. "♫ I kind like the barbed wire that's shoved in my hole. ♫"

" ♫ Not this once-in-a-lifetime chance. To change their minds. ♫"

Right in the moment, a slug with a trenchcoat comes into the picture, exhibiting his nudist body in front of Charlie and Jake. Which creeps her out and disgusts him.

" ♫And touch my parts! ♫" The slug sings.

"Uh... No thank you." Charlie moves away. "I'm just gonna..." She then sings. "♫ Fulfill my destiny!"

"Your loss, bitch!" A gunshot rings out. "OW! MY PARTS!"

"♫ Jake, I don't think that was necessary. ♫" Charlie sings.

"♫ It was definitely, necessary. ♫" Jake sings and twirls his revolver back into its holster.

Th e two continue on, with Charlie singing. " ♫ I can already tell. Today is gonna be a fuckin' happy day in Hell! ♫"

" ♫ Why did we need to sssing the whole way, heeeereeee~ ♫" Jake sings.

Charlie and Jake arrive at the Heaven Embassy. Charlie peels her head inside the door. "Hello!" her voice echoes.

The two head inside the door and find the whole embassy deserted. "Hello?" Her voice echoes. "Creepy..."

Jake's tail rattles as he looks around, shivering in displeasure.

Charlie, with Jake right behind her, comes to the front desk with no one but a single bell. She taps the bell to ring it, and at the instant, a golden scroll and feather ink pen floats from above over to her.

"Oh, okay..." Charlie signs the paper. "Also creepy."

The scroll and feather flies up before disappearing. Right the, the twin doors slide open to show Charlie and Jake the meeting room, and the two enters inside the darkroom with no one around.

"Uh... Hello?" Charlie calls out. "Is anyone here?"

"Issss thisss a trap?" Jake tongue flicks out.

The lights suddenly switch on, revealing two angels at the end of the room, with one being a exorcist lieutenant, Lute, and the big boss leader of the Angle Army, Adam, who is eating a rib in his hand.

The lights suddenly switch on, revealing two angels at the end of the room, with one being a exorcist lieutenant, Lute, and the big boss leader of the Angle Army, Adam, who is eating a rib in his hand

"'Sup!" Adam greets.

"Holy, shit!" Charlie stumbles backwards, but Jake catches her, and sets her up right.

Charlie nervously chuckles and fixes her hair slightly. "Hi, I'm Charlie and this is Jake." Jake lets out a small hiss. "My dad asked me if I could meet you."

"Yeah, I know." Adam eats his rib like a buzzsaw.

"Okay, well, it's nice to meet you."

"Totally. Nice to meet you, too."

Adam reaches over to give Charlie a handshake, and as she was about to shake his hand, her hand slips right through, revealing him to be a hologram, fizzing on and off after being touch, which freaks Charlie out.

Jake just looks on in confusion.

"HA!" Adam laughs. "I fucking got you." He turns to Lute. "Did you fuckin' see that?" Lute nods once. "Ha. Good shit."

"What the... fuck?" Jake mumbles.

Charlie is trying to get something straight with Adam being a hologram. "Uh, so wait, you aren't here?

"No, you think I'd come down there?" Adam laughs. "No. I mean, I love the vibe, totally, I love your tunes." He gets right into Charlie's face. "Pretty fuckin' hardcore, don't get me wrong." He then rests his head on the table. "But, it's such a bummer, man. Everything down there's just so 'eugh' ya know?" He chuckles. "Ew."

Jake leans over to Charlie. "Understood half of what he said, this angel is confusing."

Charlie nods in agreement, before speaking to Adam. "Right. So I'm happy we got this opportunity to meet. There's a project I've been working on that I really want to talk to you about--"

Adam puts his finger on Charlie's lips to quiet her down for a moment. Jake, on instinct, reaches for his holster.

"Hey, hey, hey. slow down." Adam says. "We got time. How about we get to know each other a little, Mmm? How about some lunch? You hungry? I got you?" Adam takes a plate of ribs he's been eating toward Charlie. "Here's my personal favorite. You'll love it."

"Uh... thanks!" Charlie went to take a piece of rib, but here hand passes right through them, also revealing to be a hologram, as they fizz on and off from the touch.

Adam laughs. "I got you again, bitch!" He laughs again. "Fuckin' hilarious!"

Charlie makes a small unamsued chuckle along side Adam's hyper laughter.

"What an asssssshole." Jake hisses.

"You got a problem, Snakey boy?" Adam smirks.

"Yeah, I got a flatheaded person in front of me that's a bit pigeon-livered, bit of a cad I must say." Jake smirks.

Everyone stares at Jake in confusion.

"The fuck you just say?" Adam asks.

"You heard me, chowderhead!"

Adam and Lute glance at each other, and shrug, then Adam turns back to Jake. "You speak really funny, you know that?"

"You're the one that speaks funny, Angel."

Adam frowns, then he narrows his eyes at Jake. "Wait, I know you! Oh, you're Rattlesnake Jake! Oh, man such a great outlaw in the early 1800s. Dude I watched your death live! I must say, such an awesome way to go, bleeding out at the bottom of a cliff while snakes bite at you! HAHAHA! So amazing."

Jake glares at Adam and hisses in displeasure.

Charlie starts to sweat a little. "Why don't we sit down?"

"Ahh, good idea, kid." Adam chuckles.

Charlie and Jake head to the opposite side of the table and sit down.

Adam then starts to ramble on, and on, and on, and on.

Jake nodded off at one point and wakes up by his head slamming onto the table. He hisses as he rubs the bruise forming on his forehead.

Charlie is propping herself on her elbows while listening to Adam exaggeratedly boasting himself and his sex life.

"So I was playin' this gig, and for some fuckin' reason this virtue chick was diggin' on the drummer, and it's like do you know who I am? I'm fuckin' Adam. I'm the original dick!" Adam points at his crotch. "All dicks descend from me. You think you want drummer dick?" Lute shakes her head. "No way! I'm the Dick-fuckin' master!" He eats a mouthful of ribs sloppily. "So anyway, then we fucked, and it was awesome. What'd you two do this weekend?"

"Wait, your name is Adam?" Charlie questions. "Like the first man Adam, that means your...Oh..." Charlie puts the pieces together, realizing this is the reason why her mother left him, making her wince. She then mutters. "That explains so much."

"So he'ssss the original man?" Jake asks, then mumbles to Charlie. "What an asshole."

"I know. I fucking rock." Adam makes a rose pose.

Charlie brushes off the awkwardness from Adam and gets to her subject of matter in hand. "Well, Adam, sir. Mr. Adam, sir."

"Call me Dickmaster."

Jake's rattle lightly shakes, as his tongue flicks out.

"Adam." Charlie starts. "You seem like a smart... well, stand up guy.

Adam picks his teeth. "Uh-huh."

"And I know you are the leaser of the angles. And you are a big thinker, a revolutionary, a-- a genius!"

Jake gives Charlie a questioning look. Charlie just gives him a nervous smile.

Adam smiles. "I mean, your words, babe."

"Who would really love to put his name on something." Charlie smiles.

Adam stands up. "Fucking love putting my name on shit. Shit's the best."

"It's a solution to our biggest problem!"

"Oh, herpes." Adam sits down. "Yeah, that's a bitch."

"No!" Charlie nearly shouts. "Our other biggest problem."

"Oh, uh... ugly people?..." Adam asks. "Math? Global warming? Nah, wait that's Earth's problem." Charlie and Jake deadpan. "Umm--"

Adam then goes on trying to guess, which somehow ends up with him going on a sexist rants of women and his masculinity.

"When you take her out for the fifth time and she expects you to pay the check but you're like,-" Adam then speaks in a high pitched-voice. "-'Hey, I thought you wanted equality.' "

"NO!" Charlie becomes frustrated. "Our shared problem of over population of Hell."

"Ohh! Well, that's not a problem! We got that covered." Adam turns to Lute. "Lute, how many demons did you kill this year?"

"Got a good 275 this year, sir." Lute informs.

Jake's tail rattles as he narrows his eyes at the two Angels.

"275? Whoa, Badass!" Adam shouts. "Awesome job, danger tits!  Pound it.

Adam raises a fist for Lute to make a fist-bump, which she did.

Charlie stands up. "Uh, no, not awesome. Those are my people, you know that, right?"

"Ohhh, yeah... That must suck for you." Adam bursts into laughter.

"I really hate thissss guy!" Jake quietly hisses.

"But these are souls." Charlie points out. "Human souls, just the same as the ones you have up in Heaven."

"They are not the same." Lute coldly states. "They had their chance and they earned damnation."

Charlie shakes her head. "You're wrong. Sinners made mistakes, sure, but everyone makes mistakes. Just like, Jake, here." She motions to Jake, who flicks his tongue out for a second, in response.

"Angels don't make mistakes."

"You really think that?" Charlie narrows her eyes at the exterminator.

"I know that."

Adam then speaks up. "Yeah, I've never made a mistake in my fuckin' life. Unlike your snake friend there!" HAHA!"

Jake hisses loudly at Adam, but he just flips off the snake demon.

Lute walks around the table, and the area turns slightly darker with ominous red. "The only reason you're still here is because Daddy gave you and your Hellborn-kind a pardon from an exorcist blade." She leans into Charlie. "How does that feel? TO know how little you matter." She walks away.

"Big talk for someone who hides behind her leader." Jake hisses.

"Watch your tongue, snake." Lute glares at him. "Or an ancient might come of it."

Jake snarls at the Angel.

"Oops, almost out of time." Adam informs. "Guess we should get into it--"

"Oh fuck!" Charlie rushes to present her plan as fast as she can. "I've got a lot to get through, and not a lot of time, and I feel like you weren't really hearing me before, so here it goes."

Charlie coughs as she starts making fast-talk, which is close to singing as she gets all of her stuff out on the table to show them what she means.

"♫ I know Hell's population is out of control. ♫"

Jake slams his head onto the table. "She's singing again!"

Charlie continues singing. " ♫ It's a bad situation. It's taking a toll. If we rehab these Sinners. And cleanse all their souls. At my Hazbin Hotel-♫." Charlie rambles through the stacks of papers to get soemthing. "Wiat, I'm getting ahead of myself!"

Charlie continues singing. "♫ Right! Extermination! I know you guys fly down. Just to kill once a year. And it must be annoying. To schlep all the way here. If they join you in Heaven. That trip disappears. You can wave that chore farewell!" She takes a deep breath. "It'll be a happy day- ♫"

Adam then starts signing. "♫ Let me stop you right there.♫"

"Oh."

"♫ Save us all precious time. ♫"

"Okay..."

"♫ If what you're suggesting. Is letting them climb. Oh, they'd rather cross the Pearly Gates? ♫"

"Well, uh-" Charlie starts.

Adan interrupts and continues singing.

"♫ Sorry, sweetie but there's no. Defyin' their fates." Adam jumps onto the table. " 'Cause Hell is forever. Whether you like it or not. Had their chance to behave. Better now they boil in the pot. Cause the rules are black and white. There's no use in tryin' to fight it. They're burnin' for their lives. Until we kill 'em again.♫"

"Okay, but-"

"♫ Just try to chillax, babe. You're wasting your breath.♫"

Charlie chuckles nervously. "Hehe..."

Adam leans into Charlie. "♫ Did I hear you imply. That they don't deserve death. Are they Winners? Are they Sinners? 'Cause it's cut and dry. ♫"

"Well, actually, if you take a look-"

Jake groans as he leans back into his chair.

"♫ Fair is fair, an eye for an eye!" Adam flies up into the air, knocking Charlie to the ground, and hovers. "And when all's said and done. There's the question of fun. And for those of us with Divine ordainment. Extermination is Entertainment. Bow-now-now-nownow! ♫" He air plays a guitar. "Guitar solo, fuck yeah!" He goes back to singing. "Oh, da-ah-ah now-now-n-now-n-now-n-now-n-nownownow."

Jake helps Charlie back up, and she grumbles.

"♫ Hell is forever. Whether you like it or not. Had their chance to behave better. ♫"

Four golden mirages of Exorcists appear, surrounding Charlie and Jake from all sides.

"Where the Hell did you people come from?" Charlie questions.

"I hate all of this." Jake states.

Adam continues singing. "♫ Now they boil in the pot. 'Cause the rules are black and white."

The mirages close in on the two and Jake pulls Charlie close as he hisses at them.

"♫ There's no use in tryin' to fight in. They're burnin' for their lives. Until we kill 'em again." A golden electric guitar appears in Adam's hands. "Fuckin' Hell is forever. And it's meant to suck a lot.♫"

The mirages fly over to Adam, and Jake lets go of Charlie.

"♫ So give up your dumb endeavor. 'Cause you don't have a shot!♫"

Charlie gets so angry that she turns into her demon form, making growling noises as she burns her papers.

Adam continues singing. "♫Long as I've got your attention.  guess I should probably mention. That we've made the determination." His guitar disappears and he summons a golden parchment with writing. "To move up the next Extermination!♫"

"What?!" Charlie and Jake shout in shock.

"♫ Can't wait a whole year. To Slaughter those little cunts. I know it's just been a week. But we'll be back in six months!♫"

Despite being a hologram, Adam grabs the two demons and throws the, right out the door.

"Um, wait, you- you-" Before Charlie gets to Adam, the door closes while he continues to do a guitar solo shredding. "Ugh, SHIT!" Defeated, Charlie slams a fist on the door.

Jake stands up and dusts himself off. "I'm gonna kill that, asshole."

.

.

Charlie, with Jake behind her, sadly returns to the hotel. Vaggie runs to Charlie and hugs her.

"Charlie! How did it go, did they listen?" Vaggie asks.

"Oh, they sire did hear it." Charlie states. "But-"

"Oh! Come here, we have something exciting to show you!" Vaggie leads Charlie, with Jake following, to the group. "Alastor pulled some strings and it's about to air."

"I pulled a few limbs too, hahaha." Alastor laughs.

"We're still dealing with the telie... vision?" Jake questions. "Is that how you say it.

"Wait? The commercial?" Charlie asks. "You all made a new one."

"Yeah, one of my better performances if I do say so myself." Angel Dusts states.

"So glad I wasn't here for this thing..." Jake sighs in relief.

Charlie beams brightly. "That's.. that's amazing."

"Shhh, its starting."

The group appears on the TV, and Vaggie starts speaking. "Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel-"

The TV cuts to the News Report. The group except Alastor, Niffty and Jake get annoyed and angrily complain.

Kati Killjoy speaks. "Breaking news in Hell today! We have just received word from the Heaven Embassy that the next extermination is happening sooner than ever before. Do you know what that means, Tom?"

"No, what does that mean, Katie?" Tom Trench asks.

"It means we're all royally fuck!" Katie's eye twitches.

Screaming can be heard from Sinners as the time on the Clock Tower reduces to 178 days till the next Extermination.

"Wait, what? Why?!" Angel shouts.

.

.

A drone scours an area until it finds a dead Exorcist corpse with its head missing. The drone scans the corpse.

In a dark room Adam watches a projector, projecting the body of the dead Exorcist. Lute stands at the screen.

"We found the body, sir." Lute informs. "They've never managed to kill one of us before. We should go down there now and destroy them!"

"No, no." Adam starts. "We can't risk them catching on. But don't worry, when we come back, there won't be a demon left alive to pull a stunt like this again!"

Adam destroys the projector, causing its light to disappear only showing Adam's glowing evil smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

02-10-2024

5941 words

6