Chapter 21: Awakening Supreme Body and entering the third stage of the body-tempering realm.
117 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Surpassing the original protagonist [Litrpg]

Volume Ⅰ: Beginning.

Arc Ⅱ: Survival Trial.

Chapter 21: Awakening Supreme Body and entering the third stage of the body-tempering realm.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

In the secret realm with a dark red moon. ----

The red light is illuminating the surroundings.

Two figures sat on their respective thrones. The thrones were made of bones. The thrones still have blood flowing through them. There were twelve thrones in total, indicating twelve members.

A large table was in between the thrones. This is a table meeting between ghosts.

While humans were scheming against themselves, ghosts were united.

Among the two figures, one appeared to be a beautiful and mature woman, but her entire body, including her face, was covered in a white robe.

The other figure has the appearance of a small kid, but its skin is purely transparent, allowing one to look inside, but there is nothing inside the kid-like figure's body.

"So, everyone doesn't care about this vision." The white-robed woman asked the transparent kid with an erotic voice.

"Nope. It doesn't matter anyway. Looking at the vision, it doesn't have any effect on ghosts."

The transparent kid said without care.

If there is a treasure that could cause harm to ghosts, then all ghosts would assemble instantly, and they would plan to kill the treasure user at any cost or try to destroy the weapon if the user is powerful.

They believed that vision would be related to the treasure; if the treasure is harmful to ghosts, then the vision would also harm the ghosts. So, the ghosts don't care much about this vision or the reason behind it.

Treasure can be a weapon, spiritual fruit, or the remains of a powerful expert.

Bright Star is a mortal realm, and due to a lack of high-level cultivation knowledge, they don't know how to differentiate between awakening vision and others' vision.

A few hours ago, in the cave. -----

Lei Chang's entire body was shining with bright golden light.

Previously, when he used 'Meaning', only a tiny layer of light was formed on him, and his body could be seen, but now, his body has also turned golden. In a sense, he looks like a golden man.

He sat unmoved for the next few hours while his body continued to shine.

'This feels so good.' Lei Chang thought as he felt his body refreshed and cool.

After some time, he got a status notification.

[ Ding! You have awakened your 'Heavenly Tyrant Body' {Supreme}

+1500 Strength +1200 Defence +10 Agility +15 Constitution +12 Vitality ]

[ Ding! You have awakened the first ability of 'Heavenly Tyrant Body' ]

"Haa." Lei Chang relaxed while slowly opening his eyes, and he stood up the next moment.

He began to stretch his body as he sat for a long time without movement. After that, he opened his status panel to check his physique.

[ Physique: Heavenly Tyrant Body {Supreme}

State: Awakened

Ability 1: Tyrant Form (Lv.1)

Ability 2 {#&$@&$}: Sealed

Ability 3 {#&#@&$}: Sealed

Ability 4 {&&#@&$}: Sealed

Ability 5 {$##@&$}: Sealed ]

He tapped on his first ability to check.

[ Tyrant Form (Lv.1): Unleashes the power of 'Tyrant Origin' within the body, enhancing combat powers.

Exp: 0/100

- Doubles the stats used in battle ]

'Good.' Lei Chang smiled, satisfied with his supreme body.

He looked around, expecting Xu Long's questioning after he woke up.

But he found that Xu Long was still unconscious.

He didn't pull him out of the water, but he also jumped into the water and sat cross-legged, ground below the water.

This is spiritual water!

As this is spiritual water, it can replace oxygen to maintain body function. If one were to take in a lot of spiritual water, then their body would have been marrow washed and tendon cleaned.

No one believes that their body is perfect without impurities. Actually, it is a fact. There is no such thing as a body with no impurities.

Even the supreme innate body!

A body born directly from cutting heavenly laws also has impurities. Hence, the process of removing impurities is a significant part of cultivation.

This is the reason why getting a small amount of spiritual water is considered extremely lucky.

'Rebirth Divine Liquid' also removes impurities to strengthen the aptitude, but it works only on mortals, whereas spiritual works even on cultivators.

[ Ding!

Due to having the max level aptitude, absorbing 'Spiritual Water' can no longer increase your aptitude

+ 0.05 Exp ]

----

[ Ding!

Due to having the max level aptitude, absorbing 'Spiritual Water' can no longer increase your aptitude

+ 0.05 Exp ]

------

[ Ding!

Due to having the max level aptitude, absorbing 'Spiritual Water' can no longer increase your aptitude

+ 0.05 Exp ]

Lei Chang looked at his exp bank and added the exp to the body realm.

[ Ding!

-100 exp

Exp Bank: 1390.166 ]

-----

[ Ding!

Body Realm: Mortal

+100 exp

Exp: 100/100 ]

100 exp was required to enter the first stage of the body-tempering realm.

When he added the exp, a white tiger projection formed over him. This projection looked like a living white tiger.

This is called 'Form'.

Lei Chang was at the center of the projection.

This projection made movements similar to ones that he made while practicing his white-tiger body-tempering art, and it roared in between movements like a real tiger.

He continued to refine spiritual water for exp, while the white tiger image made its movements.

Due to the white tiger's movements, he felt unbearable itchiness, almost to the point that he wanted to tear a piece of skin.

He bit his lips and continued his work. White tiger 'Form' continued its movements, not caring about Lei Chang's problems.

Suddenly, his body released a significant amount of black liquid, accompanied by a squelching sound.

'So, cool.' Lei Chang thought, feeling that a heavy weight had lifted from his body.

[ Ding! You have entered the first stage of the 'Body-Tempering Realm' ]

[ Ding! You gained the passive ability 'Strong body (Lv.1)' ]

[ Ding! Your status has been changed to rank 1 ]

[ Body Realm: Mortal → Body Tempering Realm First Stage ( Rank 1 Low-level ) ]

Lei Chang has entered the first stage of the body-tempering realm!

This means that he has completely tempered his entire body, including skin, muscles, bones, blood, marrow, tendons, meridians, internal organs, and more, for the first time.

He had a smile on his face after coming into his world for almost 15 years; he had entered the path of cultivation. He wanted to laugh out loud, but he held back.

If his plan is successful, he will reach the third stage of the body-tempering realm today!

This signifies that he had fully tempered every part of his body, from the skin and muscles to the bones, blood, marrow, tendons, meridians, internal organs, and beyond, for the very first time.

After nearly 15 years in this world, he embarked on the path of cultivation. A smile graced his face.

Despite the urge to burst into laughter, he restrained himself.

If his plan is successful, he will reach the third stage of the body-tempering realm today!

[ Ding!

-200 exp

Exp Bank: 1190.166 ]

-----

[ Ding!

Body Realm: Body-Tempering Realm First Stage ( Rank 1 Low-level )

+200 exp

Exp: 200/200 ]

Lei Chang added 200 exp, as 100 exp more is required for the second stage than the first stage.

Once again, a white tiger projection manifested over him. When it made its movements this time, it was a little stiff.

The impurities have formed a layer, and that layer is making the movements a little harder.

When breaking through the body-tempering realm, 30% of impurities are left in the body, forming a hindering layer that creates a bottleneck for the next breakthrough. The remaining 70% of impurities are expelled from the body.

This bottleneck can stop a person from breaking through to the next realm, even if the required amount of exp is available.

[ Ding!

Do you want to have a forced breakthrough?

Exp required: 2000

Yes or No ]

'Forced Breakthrough. It is done with the help of exp, not caring about understanding and other requirements. But its disadvantages exceed its advantages.' Lei Chang remembered about forced breakthrough.

Forced breakthrough is part of levelling-path. In this method, exp is used to forcefully crack the bottleneck with energy instead of slowly and smoothly cracking the bottleneck.

It can harm the user's body severely. Those who use that method must prepare the healing medicines firsthand.

Lei Chang didn't add any more exp. Instead, he stood and made white-tiger body-tempering movements with projection, making it faster.

'It's just a waste of exp.' Lei Chang thought, having disdain for those who use this method.

"Haa. Whaaa…vuuu." Xu Long woke up and tried to speak but couldn't as he was in the water.

He rubbed his head, trying to spot the injuries, but he couldn't, as he wasn't injured.

He suddenly heard a tiger roar, making him jump in fright, so he turned around to look.

"Formmmm…" Xu Long's face went blank. He has seen too much in a single day. He felt that this day should be over quickly, not knowing that a day had already passed.

Lei Chang continued his movements even though they were hard to make for hours.

Suddenly, with a bang sound, his body started releasing black liquid.

He got a sensation of warmth in his body, and he felt like something heavy was removed from his body.

[ Ding! You have entered the second stage of the 'Body-Tempering Realm' ]

[ Ding! Passive ability 'Strong Body' levelled up, 'Strong Body (Lv.2)' ]

[ Body Realm: Body Tempering Realm First Stage → Body Tempering Realm Second Stage ( Rank 1 Low-level ) ]

'Second stage.' Lei Chang clenched his fist, feeling the power increase.

He has tempered his entire body for the second time!

He once again added exp.

[ Ding!

-300 exp

Exp Bank: 890.166 ]

[ Ding!

Body Realm: Body-Tempering Realm Second Stage ( Rank 1 Low-level )

+300 exp

Exp: 300/300 ]

The third stage required 300 exp, 100 exp more than the second stage.

Xu Long, who had seen Lei Chang's breakthrough, felt happy for his friend and rushed to congratulate him, but stopped as a white tiger projection manifested over him.

"Wait. Are you still practicing?" Xu Long said with bitterness, as he felt he had to train a lot to catch up with him.

'Since Chang is practicing in water, I will also practice like that.' Xu Long thought started his practice in water, not disturbing Lei Chang.

'Looks like I touched bottleneck.' Lei Chang thought as his movements got harder.

[Ding!

Do you want to have a forced breakthrough?

Exp required: 3000

Yes or No ]

He didn't care about status notification like before and continued his movements.

The duo continued practicing for a few more hours without rest.

Then suddenly, Lei Chang's body once again released black liquid with a bang.

[ Ding! You have entered the third stage of the 'Body-Tempering Realm' ]

[ Ding! Passive ability 'Strong Body' levelled up, 'Strong Body (Lv.3)' ]

[ Body Realm: Body Tempering Realm Second Stage → Body Tempering Realm Third Stage ( Rank 1 Low-level ) ]

He has tempered his entire body for the third time.

'Done.' Lei Chang thought smilingly as he got up.

[ Ding! You gained the passive ability 'Strong Resilience (Lv.1)' ]

Lei Chang had no soul grandpa in this life as a cheat or any other type of cheat, but he managed to do something no one had ever done in history.

Breaking through three stages at once!

He has to hide it at any cost. Because if this was known to others, they would slice him and study for research.

Even with enlightenment, this is impossible. Not even a reincarnation of a powerful being can do this.

But he can show all his power by pushing to a secret technique.

He has a cover for power, so he has to only hide his realm, not his strength.

Xu Long, who heard the sound, stopped his movements and looked at Lei Chang.

"Youuuu…" Xu Long doesn't want to be shocked, but he couldn't help himself from being shocked.

This is the beginning of Lei Chang's journey in his cultivation as he took his first step!

End of the chapter. __________________________

Did you like the chapter?

Just got a contract invitation from Webnovel. Don't know whether it is good or not?  What do guys think? It is okay?

7