chapter 4
711 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I picked up the soap and started rubbing on my body. First my hands, my chest, my legs and at last I used soap on my cock.

After completely rubbing soap on my whole body. I glanced at her and ordered her to come to me on her fours. She did as I said. Our bathtub here was the size of a small pool. In fact, I would have also believed it was a pool rather than a bathtub.

I sat in the bathtub like a king with my hands on corners of the bathtub and back on the bathtub with my legs spread. I also released all the water from the bathtub to be comfortable.

“Why are you doing that?” She asked if she was now completely confused.

“I will tell you. first come here.” She came on her fours. “Now use your wet boobs to rub on cock to use soap from there.” I said. “Also, call me master.”

“Yes, master.” She said, She sat beside my cock and started rubbing her boobs on that. Her boobs were not that big. In fact, they are very small. But the way she is using those tits. It's completely mind blowing. 

After enjoying it for some time I laid in the bathtub and said, “Use your body to rub on my body.” 

“Your slave is at your service, master.” Now she was full of lust too. Her eyes were burning with passion. She was more of bitch than I thought. 

She used her hands on both sides to balance herself and started rubbing her body on my body and giving a soap bath to me and herself.

I started having some doubts about her. So I slapped her on her face roughly. It sounded crispy. She looked at me with anger in her eyes.

“Why did you do that?!” She asked in anger but body was still giving me a soap bath. I can tell she doesn't want to stop that.

“You didn't say master.” I replied. 

“But you slapped me.” She said,

“That's why I slapped you, bitch.” And I slapped her again. “And you didn't say master again.” 

She started gasping for breath. Her body was moving faster than before. And her body was also heating up, now. She was getting horny from each slap.

“Sorry, master.” She said, Now her mind was getting completely blank from lust. 

“Beg me for my cock in your pussy.” I said.

“No way!” She said, I slapped her. “Sorry, master! Your condition is not good right now. Master.” She said,

“I am completely fine and you also checked. Was there something wrong?” I asked her?

“There was nothing wrong with you, master.” She said,

“Then beg me, now.” I said. And slipped my 10 inch cock in her throat and choked her until she was completely desperate. “Now say.”

“Master your slave wants your holy and massive cock in her pussy, master.” She said, “Please grace me with that.

I kissed her on her head. “Good girl.” I said. I stocked her head in a loving manner and pushed her down.

2