I don’t have any power (II)
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Chapter 2*

The commotion caused the lines to become mixed up so our Mc was pushed back when the lines were being rearranged.

After that, the students continued entering the array one after another.

But no one was lucky enough to get another green talent, one has to know that there are 7 ranks of talents in the whole world, at least that's all that has been discovered do far.

They are respectively from lowest to highest:

1*Black*: Basically the most useless type, for eg: you might get a warriors talent but instead of targeting your enemies,it targets you.

*Red*: A slightly better version of the Black talent, instead of targeting just you, this one might take half the damage the target receive and distribute it between you and anyone 5 metres or more around you.

*Orange*:A very good choice that is better than the last one, but it's still mediocre at best.

*Green*: This one is considered the best in low level cities and Average in mid-level cities.

*Blue*: Anyone with this one can be considered a genius even in sect controlled cities/high-tier cities.

*Golden*: This one can be considered the Pinnacle of talent for Individuals without any bloodline.

*White*: Uncharted Territory

.

Those are the talents known so far.

While Luke was still deep in thought, there was another commotion,turns out that someone else got a blue talent.

"How great it'll be if managed to get a Blue talent"Luke thought.

When it finally reached his turn it was already noon.

"Fang Heng, step into the array". Did I forget to tell you that I go by Fang Heng in this new world, though I still have my close friends or family call me by my former name.

I stepped on the array,Then the array lighted up followed by a subtle and a calming hum.

All of a sudden I find myself in a huge palace that was made of....I think gold, the owner must be freaking rich,i thought.

When I finally finished looking around for a couple of minutes, you can't blame me all the 2yrs I spent here I have only seen 1 gold coin and it wasn't even mine, that's when I realized that there was a throne and a silhouette was sitting on the throne that was embedded with... Are those Qi and Mana stones.

"Would you stop gawking already, Monkey"the silhouette on the throne spoke in a sarcastic and disdainful yet soothing voice

"..."

"Eh, excuse me but who are you and what am I doing here".in a timid tone our Mc asked.

"You are not qualified to know that yet, let's skip all the chit chat, fill the form fast". The silhouette said.

"What form... Before he even finished the sentence,a piece of paper and a pen appeared on his hand.

[Name:.                     ]

[Lifespan:800]

[Talent:Void: Modifier]

[Talent 2:#$&$/:#*_$&&#]

[Talent 3: Peak:Friend of the ladies]

[Bloodline:#$@_&-+]

[Class:.                 ]

[Quest: Kill 99 Godkings before you undergo Rebirth]

[Rewards: Title: Architect of Fate, Title: Prison Breaker, Title:Godslayer Fang, Artifact:Robe of the Gardner,Pill:9 Revolutionary saint pill, Artifact:Rod of infinity Wheel, Title:#_&-_$@@&.

[Punishment for failure: Your wood Shall never stand ^_^:-P, Lifespan reduced by 99%,The Demon Queen of the Abyss Shall take 'special care' of your soul after you die....99+]

Sign............

PS.after signing you must shout [I am an idiot 5 time's to receive a new title]

"..."

{A.N: sry if there is too much info dump in this chapter ,had to set up the direction of the power growth.}

0