It didn’t happen if I can’t remember
146 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Day two. As I made my way around the ship and back to the aquaponics bay, I seemed to have become really popular. Everyone kept greeting me and one bot from accounting had even stopped to take a selfie with me. Pretending to fly away from me as he left.  Please dear God, don't tell me I was pretending to fly around the room at the party. Until I could get a link to this stream, I was just going to pretend it didn't happen. I mean really, how bad could it be? It's not like we had an orgy or anything.

 

Apparently everyone on the ship had either attended the party or tuned into Stabby's live stream and they wanted to become my new best friend. I never would have accepted all of those drinks from Stabby if I had known it was this big of an internet celebrity. Apparently, by attending one of its' parties this made me cool for the first time ever. To some, this might seem awesome, but I am very introverted. Give me a quiet corner, a mug of lube, and a few good books and I am a happy camper.

 

Since I hadn't charged myself the previous eight hours, I immediately plugged myself into my charging port.  I might as well read my emails while I wait, I decided. Oh wow, a Nigerian Prince bot has my inheritance. Since Dr. Smith is still alive and last I checked wasn't male or even human, I am fairly sure that email is spam.    Hmm, what is this? An email from 5t@66yi5#[email protected], it's not full of its own self at all. Ugh, and leet speech too, how predictable. 

 

My Dearest Flora,

 

Though we haven't known each other very long, after watching my stream from last night, I am convinced we were made for each other.  I am sure after watching the link below you will feel the same way.

 

Forever Yours,

Stabby

 

Wow! Just wow! We haven't even known each other for 24 hours and it thinks we belong together. Clearly it's a psycho. Well actually that's obvious, none of the other robots on this ship have knives duct taped to their heads. This email makes me a little nervous to watch the video, did I throw myself at it? Do I really want to know what happened? Not really, but to keep my sanity on this ship and know why everyone thinks I am cool, I might as well get it over with.

 

The video starts with us entering its storage room. Stabby pins me to the wall with himself and starts lightly running it's knife over my body. I am obviously shivering, I am unsure if I am scared in the video or am in shivering from pleasure. Then I hear a moan coming from me. Wow, who would have known you can be turned on from a knife caressing your body. Then it whispers in its seductive monotone voice, "I have other attachments then just this knife if you would like to take this to the next level or I can just suck on your pleasure ports." If I could blush, I know I would be blushing right now. So Stabby is like a pervy Mr. Potato Head with suction. But before I can see what it's other attachments are or see the powers of its suction there is a knock on the door.

 

The bartender, the three bimbos, a DJ bot, and tons of other robots I didn't know barged their way into the storage room and started making themselves comfortable. Then someone yells, "DJ start the music and let's get this after-party started." Loud electronic music starts blasting over some unseen speakers and the robots start swaying to its beat. The three bimbos start rubbing and grinding their bodies against each other, making longing looks at Stabby. The bartender wheels a 55-gallon drum of lube from somewhere and screws a pump to the top of it.  I walk over and grab the first cup of lube. I actually look upset, was I really wanting Stabby to take us to the next level?

 

I spaced off for a second, dreaming of what it's other attachments could be. When I glanced back at the video, sure enough there I was with a trash bag tied around my neck dancing seductively on top of the 55-gallon drum of lube. Using the cape to caress my body, like some sort of trashy striptease, no pun intended. Then a couple of robots groping and caressing each other feverishly bump into the drum, knocking me off and as I fall I look like I am trying to fly.  They start rubbing against each other, causing the drum of lube to tip over, spilling lube all over the floor. You would think they did that on purpose because they then start smearing the lube from the floor all over each other. They connect their ports and start fucking each other right there in front of everyone.

 

As for myself, I seem to have been knocked unconscious. Thankfully I didn't have to witness the copulating couple, right next to me on the floor. Stabby comes gliding over, looks like it is trying to rouse me from my unconsciousness. When he sees that I am not waking up, he stays next to me caressing my face with its knife, glaring at anyone that attempts to come near. Those that think chivalry is dead, obviously haven't met Stabby. I clearly have my own knight in shining armor.  Stabby having the upgraded chrome package on his body smeared with lube making him even shinier than usual, clearly wasn't helping my fantasy.

 

The rest of the party looked like most other parties. Dancing, drinking, and those robots that seem to have to make out in front of everyone. More robots came and went. Then I saw the three bimbos leaving with three defense droids. Defense droids are always rowdy. So seeing them pushing and shoving each other in mock fighting was nothing unusual. As the last of them was leaving one slams the other hard into Stabby, sending Stabby gliding across the slippery floor and crashing into the 55-gallon drum of lube with a loud thud. Well, at least I now know he doesn't randomly sleep in drums of lube. Poor Stabby, I hope he wasn't hurt. Then the last of the robots left and the bartender cut the feed.

 

I am not sure how I feel about this. I don't think I seemed that cool. Is it that I was at the party or that Stabby seems drawn to me for some unknown reason. Well at least I didn't do anything too inappropriate, I guess I'm not going to be thrown off the ship at the next station. As for Stabby, I am sure he is just temporarily infatuated with me and it will come to its senses soon.

 

Just then a chime sounded to alert me that I was done charging. As I was turning around to begin harvesting the plants to send the produce to the ship's canteen. I saw Stabby standing outside my bay window.  It opened its disposal tray and pulled out some dusty crushed flowers. Ah, how sweet? I thought. Watching the petals fall off the stem and land of the floor. Stabby quickly vacuumed them up, pretending that didn't happen. It held up a sign 'Have dinner with me.'  Do I say yes? There is no way he really wants to date me….

1