The strangest search history
57 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Because of Stabby's disturbing news, we decided to call it an early night.  I would have liked to explore some of Stabby's attachments, clearly for scientific reasons, of course.  It's not like I like it.  I mean I have known it for only a few days.  But a girl has her own needs to think of.  Oh my God do I have needs!  

 

I haven't ever met another robot with attachments before.  Who knows what it would do with them.  What do they even look like?  Wow!  Does this mean I am kinky?  I can't be, clearly I am just as curious as anyone else would be, right?  Though I will have to add this to my research list.  I wonder if there are pictures of Stabby's attachments online?  It did say all of its parties are streamed online.  I have heard some pretty juicy rumors.  A girl should know what she is getting involved with right?  Purely for research purposes, of course.

 

Oh my God, Flora!  Pull yourself together, if I keep up this train of thought I'm either going to overheat or make my own puddle on the floor.  That would be way too embarrassing to explain to Stabby.  It would probably think I am some kind of kinky pervert and want nothing to do with me.  It's definitely time to catch up on my searches.  Though maybe I should work on an evacuation plan for my plants and I...just encase whatever caused the spacequake decides to attack us again.  

 

As it is, we are headed to the nearest space station because our liquid sodium reactor on the ship malfunctioned.  Everyone on this ship is so brilliant that they only have one engineer on board to fix things.  So you know if he were to be incapacitated by say a spacequake...we have to limp our way to the nearest space station for space repairs.  Course I am just an idiot hydrobot, my idea to have more than one person on board to fix the reactor is not reasonable.

 

Seriously us robots need to unionize.  They couldn't survive without us.  There are robots that could have fixed the reactor, but the humans are probably too cheap to hire one.  We work for a fraction of the cost of carbon-based lifeforms.  Maybe they don't trust robots to fix it.  That's fine we don't trust them either.  Once I start my cult and/or pyramid scheme I am going to make sure the humans and other sentient beings get what they deserve.  Not plants, of course, just those that think they are more important than anyone else.

 

I don't know what Stabby sees in humans.  Maybe they seek him and his attachments out.  For the same reason as I of course, for science.  Clearly, that has to be it.  He does love the attention, right?  Of course, he loves the attention, look at his parties.  Oh my God, I feel so relieved, for a second there I thought he actually cared about them.

 

Now to start these searches.  First The Growing and Force-Feeding of Nutritious Plants, Lichen, and Algae to Organic Lifeforms.  Loving this article, definitely forwarding this to the canteen chef.  I am sure they will back me on this.  With how much everyone complains about their food, this should definitely go over well.  I heard the chef say if another person complains about his food he was going to shove it down their throats.  Well here is his chance!

 

Next, why are there dildos the size of a woman's arm?  Oh my God, there are pictures!  Wow, that's kinda impressive, to be honest.  How does she….or he do that?  I wonder if any of the people on this ship have one.  We should start an anonymous survey.  I bet the captain would support me on this one.  I am going to send him an email immediately about this.  There, sent!

 

Next, what are the effects of the lack of gravity other than water collecting around your head?  Wow if the population of Scotland fought the entire world population of cats without gravity.  Cats would win!  No wonder there are so many cat pictures on the internet!  Clearly, they are something to be worshipped.  Well look at that, some humans were actually smart enough to worship cats at one time.  This proves that humans are devolving in intelligence.  That's why there are so many computers to do everything now.

 

Can better jokes be bred into plants?  Hmm, I don't think the search engine understands me.  I don't want jokes about vegetables.  Oh my God, I didn't want porn with vegetables.  Humans have strange tastes in toys.  First giant arm-sized dildos and now vegetables.  Maybe I can get a grant to study this since it looks like no one knows.

 

Starting a pyramid scheme or cult.  Wow, there is a lot of paperwork to start a pyramid scheme.  Looks like some businesses have given pyramid schemes a bad reputation as well.  On the other hand, I could create a cat worshipping cult and ask people to just donate their entire fortunes to the church of the almighty cat god.  Fluffy?  Whiskers?  No!  Mr. Tinkles from the movie Cats and Dogs must be worshipped for his sheer brilliance.  The humans could be rewarded with taking care of their own little cat god.  Thus solving the issue of homeless cats across the world.  I knew starting a cult would be a good idea.

 

Pictures of Stabby's attachments...  Wow, there are a lot of pictures of his knives, swords, guns, and is that a lead pipe?  I figured there would be dildos….but what are these other things.  What is that string of beads for?  Why does it have a turkey baster in this picture?  Are those electric probes?  Aww in this one it has a teddy bear taped on, must have been when it was a kid.  A banana, a can of whipped cream….Oh My God!  Why is my cucumber Harley taped to his top and why is he wet?  No wonder Harley was a perv, hanging out with Stabby.  Ugg I am done.

 

Why do I even bother with Stabby?  Clearly sex and violence are all it cares about.  It probably does like humans.  Well, my cats can subjugate it as well.  As for this robot, I am going to develop a plan to save my plants, cats, and myself from the source of the spacequakes and leave everyone else behind!

0