Chapter 3 – The knight
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They arrived at the intersection, but the Captain was nowhere to be seen.

The castle walls began to tremble, dropping debris onto their shoulders.

Being without a leader, one of them made a logical voice.

That is to immediately pick up the princess and queen in the king's hall.

The other soldiers could only agree with that and started walking to the right towards the hall.

But again the young girl decided to go in the opposite left direction and separated from them without anyone noticing.

She felt that the captain was at the end of the hall. She felt confident in this precarious situation.

After she climbed down the small stairs to the bottom and sure enough the captain was there being swarmed by a horde of enemies protecting a little girl behind her.

The girl couldn't think of anything to help her.

So without thinking she drew her sword while running toward one of the enemies as a target.

Unfortunately, a rock that she didn't notice made her fall face down.

She fell on the floor with her face right onto the floor with an immediate reaction of curling up and covering her face in pain.

It was so clearly audible that it announced her presence to the enemies.

Some of them began to turn around and glare at the cowering girl from a good distance away.

The captain did not waste the oppurtunity given by foolish girl's action.

One horizontal slash opened a wide path for the two trapped people.

Without any resistance the enemies were either cut off or blown to the other side of the wall.

The captain then slung the little girl over her shoulder with ease and started running for the opening.

The enemies who had been swarming around them now began to approach the stupid girl who had fallen down earlier.

Without proper fighting techniques the girl could only step backwards towards the stairs while threatening with small swings at the approaching enemies.

"Get down!"

Visible behind the enemies, the captain ran up carrying the little girl and prepared to slash towards her.

Full of shock and horror the young girl responded quickly this time and ducked on the spot as the blade of her sword accidentally knocked her head.

The captain who was already nearby, quickly grabbed her hand and began to climb up the street stairs.

The young girl whose hand was pulled was dragged up the stairs because of the captain's strength.

Because of the knock from the iron sword, her brain was buzzing and she was in a daze. She tried to get up several times and failed because basically no one can do that by still being dragged on the stairs.

Still feeling dizzy, she was helped up by the captain and being whispered something.

"Please take the princess." While handing over the princess who was still unconscious and bleeding from her forehead.

The young girl absentmindedly carried the princess on her shoulders and realized the view of the passage in front of them was already covered by rocks.

Perhaps the ceiling of the passage had collapsed after she passed through earlier.

The captain quickly thought of a solution and prepared with her sword in front of the wall from a few steps away.

"From the structure of this castle, in front is the passage leading up, in other words the way to the king's hall where the soldiers go." the captain muttered a little.

"You... I want you to run forward without turning around and meeting up with other soldiers. Do you understand?" while looking into the eyes of the young girl who was carrying one of the important people right now.

The young girl could only nod dumbly and trust the captain.

The captain's sword began to emit a dazzling light.

The enemies were paralyzed, unable to move forward at the sight of the light. They retreated slightly because of it and some even fell back down the stairs.

With a crossed sword swing, the sword silhouette headed towards the wall and pierced through it.

From behind that swing of confidence, a hole formed opening a pathway for two people into the next hallway.

"Now!" shouted the Captain as she pushed the girl towards the passage.

The girl was slightly stunned but slowly ran into the hole while looking at the captain.

"What are you waiting for!? Hurry up!" the captain yelled at her in dismay at her slow movements.

The girl held out her hand for the captain to come with her but the captain knew her had to decline.

"Sorry, you guys go ahead. I'll catch up. Hurry up and go!" as she readied her sword seeing that the enemies had recovered and started to approach them.

The girl could only turn around as she knew it was best according to the captain's decision and started walking up to the dark hole of the road.

On the other hand, the captain who had just been left behind could only feel temporarily relieved at the departure of the princess and the girl.

"Now... it's time for all of you to get what you shall deserve."

And with that statement, slowly the eyes that glaring at the enemies began to close.

The captain then gradually released her ferocious aura.

Like a colorless flame enveloping her form, it burned higher and higher and spread to the front of her enemies.

The enemies who felt the hot aura could only tremble in fear.

It was as if at that very moment they knew they were dealing with a person who was extremely powerful and unmatched.

With her crimson eyes behind the helmet open again, that was when their time came to an end.

"See you, wherever you end up being punished."

Then in the next moment their forms began to burn in the captain's slaughter.

There was no sound, no scream.

Only the sound of bodies falling one by one in a charred state.

That is one of the powers of the strongest knight.

There will be nothing that is not counted within God's judgment.

 

Hi, Akane is here! Please leave a comment or two! I hope your comments can motivate me more!

 

0