Chapter 4 – Desperate
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A helpless girl could only run continuously carrying the little princess through to the hall of kings.

The streets were stained with black and red blood and the corpses of the fallen warriors.

She went through it all with a gloomy and pale face.

The word vomit no longer existed in her personality because she was a servant, seeing things that were rotten or disgusted had trained their mentality for a long time.

But still it was a very bad sight in any aspect, too long to even look at.

Soon, miraculously, they almost reached the hall of kings.

But in front of them, a battle was raging again.

From the distancThe soldiers seen already inside the hall were being slowly beaten back like they were about to be locked up in their own guard.

Of course, some of other foreign warriors noticed the presence of the maid and immediately chased after her instead of fighting with the other warriors.

Without thinking, the girl ran back the way she came, trying to find an empty room, while having to pass through so many obstacles.

She managed to find a room and immediately retreated while carrying the princess. After that she pick up the furniture in the room and threw it at the door to hold it from breaking.

But as we know, the power of the invaders cannot be stopped with just a blocked door.

Soon they would be trapped and only God knew what to do with them.

The loud banging sound continued to frighten the maid girl as well as waking up the princess.

The princess, who was leaning against the wall, woke up to see the maid girl trembling against the tightly closed door.

"Miss Maid wh-what happened...? Why does everything look red...?"

The weak voice of the princess who was unaware of the blood flowing from her forehead obscured her partial vision.

The servant girl quickly realized that the princess was awake and immediately turned around signaling the princess to be quiet with her index finger on her lips.

The princess could only be stunned but that only made them immediately noticed by the invaders and made them even more forcefully to open their one way.

The princess was a smart girl even though she was still young so she quickly recovered and resuscitated the maid who was completely confused now.

"Miss Maid, we need to leave here immediately. Look at the window and try to find as much long cloth as possible. I will help you search."

The maid girl looked into the princess's eyes and nodded quickly like a puppy who understood her master's words.

"Let's tie everything up as long as possible and go out through the window." Said the little princess as she pointed out the window.

Once again the maid girl nodded and with her skill she nimbly tied all the cloth and tied the ends to the poles in the room.

Unexpectedly, the door of the room could no longer withstand the enemy's dam and instantly broke the big door.

Fortunately, the goods and the door did not hit them but the ferocity of the enemy began to approach.

The princess this time was so shocked and scared to see the enemies after all she was just a child in general.

Surprisingly the maid girl without thinking began to take the cloth that would be used as a hanging handle began to run to pick up the princess.

She immediately supported the princess on her shoulder while carrying another long cloth on the other shoulder. Once again desperately running towards the tightly closed window.

"MAAAIIIIID LOOK AT THE FRONT!!!" The princess who was being carried at that moment also realized what the maid is about to do.

With a scream of fear from the princess and a strong body the maid threw herself at the window while spreading their hanging cloth like a natural movement.

The servant girl released her grip on the cloth, making them start to fall away from the castle wall.

The princess continued to scream loudly from the beginning until now, while the maid did her best to grab the cloth that was almost out of her reach.

Luckily she succeeded, her hand grip continued to drag because her feet could not stand on the wall horizontally.

Still dangling trying to get her feet on the wall she looked up.

The enemy seemed to glance at the edge of the window trying to jump...

Unfortunately, some of them jumped and slid straight to the ground passing the two of them.

The maid girl and the princess' eyes who saw this followed the enemy's fall to the ground and were shocked to see the enemy swarming there.

The princess palely asked the maid...

"What should we do Miss Maid?" she was so pale that she seemed to be about to collapse.

The princess closed her eyes tightly and at that moment hugged the maid like a koala. No matter what, she would not let go of that hug.

The maid girl who was equally confused could only look at the outer wall of the palace a few meters away.

She also looked back up where some of her enemies were looking at them as well and hoped that they would not do anything untoward.

Unfortunately and again unfortunately the enemies with unrecognizable looks felt like they were smiling broadly at the two girls.

Then they disappeared behind the window.

Without another thought, the servant girl began try to position herself and run.

That's right, running horizontally on the palace wall while holding on to the tied cloth.

And miraculously at the same time the cloth rope that was unexpectedly by the enemy's evil intentions was cut and she also jumped towards the upper wall outside the palace followed by the quite an tremendous shock wave.

It was a moment that no one could have expected even from the person who did it.

Her hand, which had already released the grip of her only bond, tried hard to reach the edge of the wall barrier.

It looked so far away.

Unreachable.

Reach, reach, reach... ah it can't be reached.

Her hands couldn't reach it.

It's a wasted effort.

They will fall and be killed out by the enemy horde.

That's how she thought... Until the promised help came.

 

Yo Akane here! Continue to read!

 

0