Chapter 6 – Hope
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Have you ever thought that the world is so mysterious yet interesting?
Sightings happen everywhere, be it in your life or the lives of others.
All the events in this life just happen and continue to happen.
But the question is, are the two girls enough to handle all the events in this world?

Two girls who were thrown far into the middle of nowhere above the ocean.

An ocean that rumbled again fiercely forming a vortex that was so fierce.

While the two girls were still floating, they fall into the roar of the ocean.

Once again the whirlpool prepared to devour them, drowning them into the darkness of the ocean.

And so it happened, they were carried toward the center of the vortex.

Swirling in the storm, the occasional impact of the whirlpool waves gave them a chance to catch their breath.

The little princess who was so weak, kept her eyes closed, sometimes almost releasing her grip.

The maid who did her best to hold on to them, only then did she realize the sense of helplessness within her.

Slowly but quickly, they were carried into the water, caught in the spiral of disaster.

Not to mention the surrounding fish that should have dived deeper because of the storm, were dragged along with them.

And in that fate, the two girls could no longer contain themselves, and became unconscious in the uncertainty of their fate.

In a castle that was falling apart.
The solid walls had leaked and were about to collapse.
The troops that should still be sounding aloud, one by one dimmed their spirits howl.
The battle that was so fierce and short eroded both sides.
"Haa... ha... fuh... haa..."
The captain who was breathing heavily had almost reached her limit.
No, she had already exceeded that limit herself earlier.
The last of her soldiers' lives could only be honored by closing their eyes.
The enemies, who were already exhausted, still seemed too many for a single human.

However, from the horde of enemies, a black-robed figure like a witch approached the captain.

By her levitating magic, she descended to the platform of the wall right in front of the captain.

"Oh soldier, where is your little princess? Where's the last hope you are carried on?"
From the closed cloak, the figure asked the captain sternly.

"I don't know... haa... we've already said our good bye... you'll no longer be able to... see them... uhuk uhuk... fuh..."
A cough of blood accompanied her words.

And once again the robed witch spoke to her.

"Whatever happens, nothing will change soldier. Neither now nor in the future."

With a spot of blood on the edge of his mouth, the captain smiled as he said his sentence.
"Hehe... since when... will anything change... everything has been fixed from the beginning stupid."
"If you were more aware, more sensitive, your fate wouldn't be worse than ours would it."
"Isn't that right, oh stupid witch?"
The captain's sarcastic smile could not be contained in front of the witch.

"Your end has come and nothing can stop it."
The stomp of the witch's staff declared her finishing spell.
"Yeah yeah whatever, haa... let's just end this..."
The captain joined in and raised his sword again.
Poised upright ready like the start of a duel.
"THE END"
The witch who had cast the spell first launched the finishing blow.
The captain, closing her eyes, felt the magic closing in on her, gliding quickly yet slowly.
In those few seconds, her feelings were mixed, but she finally found a small calm to pray.
The magic was an arm's length away and right on her.
Nothing happened.
It wasn't a bluff but the magic was real.

The captain, who was still praying, began to end her prayer.
Her longtime friend, the beloved sword, began to shine like a sun in the sky.
At the same time, the storm that covered the ocean and the surrounding land began to disperse.

In the distance, the setting sun greeted the sword light from the farthest horizon.
The intensity of the sword light was like the last miracle that could be released from the last prayer.

From all corners of the world, everyone could see that small, bright light.
With a final swing of the sword from overhead across her face.

The captain opened her eyes, the pupils full of blackness signaling her own end.

And from that swing.

Pillars and domes of light spread out like an explosion.

Destroying and wiping out everything.

Enemies, friends, buildings, land, wind, plants.

Nothing was left, as the mighty roar of God's command swallowed everything.

The ruins that remained, now serve as a stopover for birds carrying small seeds of plants.

History has finally determined the end of the kingdom.

Hopefully, one day, the ruins will be trodden again by someone.

0