5 Meet the spiders
27 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
fix errors before we keep goin?
  • yes Votes: 2 100.0%
  • no Votes: 0 0.0%
  • add more info Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 2

from the arthur: all spelling done on 3/1/24

it has been noted by some that i dont take my time in describing my cherectures enouth so i will take my time to go back to add more coolor and background to them. this may streach the current waiting time for new chapters by a bit..

let me know if you just want the story to continue by staying as is or to do the changes?

throw a stone at my face to rush me to keep going to write more action.
or bribe me with 2 stones to go back and make a better story.

now back to the story ...

==== ==== ====

inside the alien train shaped spaseship:

Juk was shaking his mandibles with a steady drum beat. His bulky frame was thick with tiny hair bristles that stood to indicate irritation. As a third broodmare to the mother of the second colony he welded great authority. His fifth thin and frail leg twitched with fear. The other seven legs were strong and fierce. Unfortunately for Juk the only deformity to his proud frame he tried to hide it, but it was never removed as he learned that somehow this ugly foot possessed a unique power to hint at danger and now it was hinting at it.

"The Thread" were the spiders of this universe. And as such were born in batches of thousands as the great mother's lay eggs a batch at a time. The great mothers were ruling several planets only used her children to enslave or eat every living creature that had stumbled into its thread. 
The Thread had white fur that help them survive on a large ice chunsh of a comet.  But after the meteor crashed on a the planet that held many large spesies and no sivilization to s[pek of.  oN this wild planet the spiders found a plant that grew red spoor like fruts. by eating these spore plants the spiders grew in size and mind. eventualy they diveloped into a deadly creature that expended into space. 
As not all planets had the said red spores that originally helped them mutate the Thread began to carry and grew them on the abdomen in order to feed them to the new brood. 
See link for picture: https://www.slashfilm.com/img/gallery/the-mandalorian-spiders-concept-art/intro-import.webp 

The queen was too big and strong and including her own children to a deadly dance of dog eat dog mentality was a perfect way to keep her power as she ate a few of them. 
None of her current 13 mates knew that she will eat them as soon as they become strong as she used their strength to grow. 
She told Juk and other mates that they had to compete to achieve the position of the first mate as it was left blank for the winner.
SHE did not care about what they do to each other as she could just make more as she was able to lay 10,000 eggs per month. 
Each and every one of them had to struggle to live and survive as they tried to win her favor every second of their misrule existence. 

Juk had been chosen as a mate to the second colony mother by trapping the previous owner of the seventh position by positioning him into a trap that led the seventh to lose face and eventually leading to his death. Achieving this feat made the great mother notice of Juk's potential as a mate.
He was given an order to kill at least two mates without getting caught or implemented in the deed to get the position of a current third mate. 
With great zeal Juk made it happen showing that his was cunning enough to become number three in the process. 
Only Pauk who was number two stood in his way as of now the others were too week or dumb to even care about.
Currently Juk was finishing off number nine and five mates personally as the two remaining ships from a great battle that was lost by them just a few light years away held thousands of wrecks that the cowards escaped from. 

The ninth and fifth mates tried to combine their forces to remove him. Juk was not a full as he saw this attack on his life coming a mile threads away. The fact that every single spider in the universe was his enemy was a given fact. Since his first breath day when he had to eat his way out of the birth chamber in order to survive he understood this fact more than the rest. 

-----

Events that led up to the current situation:
 Juk has chasing his rivals to this point and was eagerly waiting to board the two space eggs in order to rip his mandibles into the flash of his rivals. 
In order to lure them into this position he had to steal a ship of the unending Vulcan Union fleet and use it as bait to lure the scout ships to investigate of why was a Union ship in this territory. Then he attacked the scouts to lure out the defenders. After trading fire with the defenders he jumped into the massive battle fleet that the fifth and the ninth have gathered to attack him.
While in jump Juk send an edited video of Vulcan Union ship being attacked by the Thread to the Volk Union command directly with quadrants and position of the waiting seventh and ninth fleet included. 
Juk took his time to arrive to the edge so that he will not be seen. By the time he arrived to the location this great battle between the two forces was on its developing stages. As more and more union ships entered to only add to the horrors of war that had turned into a big mess. 

Juk had to just stay out of the way and keep an eye on two capital ships that held his prey. 
It didn't take long for them to get outgunned and damaged in the courage of war. All they could do was run as Juk followed.

The first thing he did was to knock out their ability to run again.
As the space eggs had lost most of the power and were low on options to defend themselves. 
If they don't take the initiative to go on the offensive they will be destroyed.
Standing around his loyal broodmares Juk was beginning to salivate as he crippled the space eggs ability to escape and now all he had to do was chip away at their nerves to make them board his ship from destroying the spas eggs outright. 

In preparation for this outcome Juk already made his ship into a deadly labyrinth of pure dread. And he was forcing his enemy to come and bite the bait.
"An unknown ship has appeared oh great Mate" a shocked blood brother clicked out with concern.
"Ignore it and keep up the attack" Juk order without even looking on the screens to see who was bothering him now. 
Some stranger is not going to take this opportunity away from him. All eight of his eyes were glued to the two space eggs as he waited to see when the drop ships were going to be sent his way.
BANG - his ship rocked from a direct impact as large vassal latterly slammed in between his ship and his pray.

2