6 Flesh v claws
18 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

FYI from now on each alien will have its own "speech-bobble” for each type to help readers. Example: [Spiders], "Humans"
Ps: all the chapters up to now have been spell checked and this one will be raw and have mistakes most likely.
PSS: spell check completed on 3//04/24
=== === ===
Inside the space eggs:
[Claw the guts out of these union trash! ... If you can bring me the heart of the leader I will get you promoted by two ranks] A clanking grind screeched out as all spider underlings who rushed into the boarding crafts exited to resave glory and honor thru battle.
As the doors of the drop pods to the last pod were closing.
BANG!
The ship shook to the core.

The automatic sequence of deployment that was waiting for all drop pods to be sent out as one wave was disrupted by the crash.
Usually during the attack faze the pods will activate drilling and cutting nose tip armaments for breaching purposes.
But as the ship got a physical shoved hard the computer decided that the ship was going through critical damage and lives were going to be lost.
All the ready to go pods switched over to escape mode automatically.
In this mode the pods only focused on fast escape and life support.
Now as these pods rushed out to escape the crucial situation they hit the solid shielding of the Millennium Falcon and bounced back and forth between the two ships spinning and twisting in the process of trying to escape.
More than half of the pods that shot out still had the escape mode on while some were switched beck to attack mode. Due to this many began to crash into each other creating collisions triggering more escape errors instead of attack.
A large group of pods bounced off the Millennium Falcon spinning and tumbling about like drunken monkeys. Several exploded as they collided with each other in this dance.
SWISH the last batch of pods doors finally closed after a few minutes of tinkering by the labor class. As the remaining drop pods switched back into attack mode and deployed right into the maelstrom of spinning pods. Slamming hard thru the drunken spinning pods.
Many explosions followed this move.
Only seven pods survived the trip as they slammed hard and dug slowly into the side of thick metal on the human space ship.
------ ------
Meanwhile Juk was shocked by the brazen slap on the face as a strange vassal rudely dared drove itself into his ship. On top of that they were pushed away from his pray by the unknown ship that he ignored and left alone.
But no they just had to be so rude as to literally slam between himself and his pray that were on their last breaths.
[How dare they take my food away from me? I will tear them up!] His anger grew as steam escaped from his savage glare.
[All personnel get on the drop pods NOW!] Juk was sure that no matter who the other side is he was going to rip them to shreds. His anger didn't give his worries time to fully arm themselves and just take what they had as they left their original trap positions. As the original plan was to use the traps to eliminate any who were going to swarm inside.
Since Juk was always planning to push his pray to come and swarm his ship, but his anger made him close to fainting.
If he stayed put to await the humans to attempt to board his ship after they dealt with the other two ships.
All Juk’s forces were ready to cut their mandible into some flesh and as his drop pods door slide closed and the pods descended leaving an empty ship behind.
Inside the now empty bridge the ships computer blared and squealed all crazy. All the warning signals activated by themselves spitting thousands of warning signals as they appeared on all the screens of the empty bridge.

Juk forced the non worrier casts to haul supplies to the pods leaving the ship unprotected.
---- ----
at the same time On the human ship:
"Sir we have full control of the alien vassal as my worm has infiltrated into their weapon control." Butterfly excitedly spat out .
"I was hoping that our first alien contact was going to be peaceful. But they are attacking us so we have no choice but to respond in kind. ... Let's see how they like it when they're own ship will turn against them.... shot them out of the sky." Picard ordered with a broken heart in his tone.
The Falcon and the train threw waves of obliteration at the attacking drop pods. most were erased in a brilliant rain of fireballs quire quickly.
--- --- ---
Inside Juks pod:
In his counter to the blatant disrespect Juk was in total disarray as he saw most of his elate troops be erased from experience by his own guns.
In his anger he was not able to reach his goals at all as only five drop pods survived the onslaught.
As Juk still had to fight his way to kill the remnants of his wounded spider co mates and become the number one in the queen’s eyes.
So all he can do is slice his way to their throats.
[We will rip them all apart.]
--- --- ---
Inside the Millennium Falcon:
I was inside the hallway with a small squad ready to throw lead in the face of any creatures that so much as moved an inch inside our ship.
The safety of the entire crew was on my shoulders as I was ready for anything.
SWISH
the drop pod opened up to the spiders as several and before a single claw was ever seen. A bunch of grenades met them. Shredding the boarding party inside their own pods cramped space in mare seconds, leaving only one survivor for us to test our aim on.
BANG. And it was down.
I waited five seconds to make sure that the enemy was no longer advancing. I rushed in to place several bullets into each body to make sure that not a single individual was left as a possible threat. Finding none my hand signaled hand signals to my group to move on to next target.
"Frags and ammo is effective. Repeat no issues in using guns and grenades… breach tactics work " I sent important battle information over the military channel to all my groups.
"Roger, … nice, … and hell yes, " Came as a response to me.
Sounds of gun shots and explosions filled my ears as we moved further to the next spot. The computer was sending out exact locations of each and every drop pod to the nearest response team. As we cleared the hostiles off our ship with extreme speed and precision as more reports came in of additional pods making a landing.
Juk had meat up with one of his teams and was heading to strengthen his position.
The pair of wounded spider leaders have accompanied him so far barely moving survived an ambush of a weaker spider group. And as of now He only had a few elites survived the counter attack.
He was now face to face with another group. This one was made up of strange creatures that had no sharp claws or thick canopies. No large fang or scales were seen on these soft skinned strangers that looked like week pray.
Soft pray that pointed strange tools at his kin. The tools made loud sounds as his worriers died. Then some soft skins threw metal balls that exploded and shredded his group into a pile of gel.
The sharp claws that the Thread was so proud of were useless as they never reached their pray.
The strong ripping jaws of their mandible never had a chance to bite onto that soft frame.
[i will watch you get eaten] Juk roared in despair.

1