7 Towtruck in space
18 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside the Malennium Falcon: curently

all the drop pod enemies were cleaned up as I rushed in to see as Spiders of different sizes weere clashing and biting each other to death.

Sniper girl already had a beed on the largest specimen with a ugly small foot shook like it was dancing. These strange creatures were the same species and fighting each other but arrived on different types of spaceships.
Each one of these spaceships was from a different type of civilization.

No matter how I looked at the current situation I could not explain why the spiders were using the spaceships of multiple civilizations to wage war on a galactic scale.

And the even stronger thing was the fact that these bugs were hecticly ripping into each other even harder and faster as soon as we surrounded them. It was as if the death of the enemy who looked like you was more important than the ones own safety or life.

Finally right before my eyes the limp leg spider roared in tryempth as the remainder of his enemies were stuffed inside his ugly mouth. Two other smaller species had cuts and bites on them but they also seemed like they were happy with the death of their own kin.

The concept of dog eat dog was known to many people. But to see it so practical applied on one's own kind was nothing more than cannibalism.

Discuss filled many as they were close to losing lunch. But held it in as the said creatures who were existed to eat ones own were definitely an enemy.

The remnents of said enemy was still alive and kicking shrouded by enough firepower to shreds them into bits faster than a ninja can cut a watermelon in half.

"Try to imprison them for questioning. But don't take big risks, we may find a hurt survivor to achieve this." I ordered hoping to get to the bottom of this unexpected situation.

We could still make contact with another civilization and possibly get inside information on the galactic scale.
So a living and cooperating subject was a big deal.

"Good idea sir.i will take care of it... find a room we can turn into a temporary brig ." my second in command started to throw orders to make it happen... as I turned back to serch for posable survivors and to double check my men with hopes of not finding anyone hurt.

"Life run a deeper security scan and let me know if you find anything." I asked the computer to run a security sweep.

A low hum echoed through the hallway and then the unknown alarm information appeared on my tablet.

<unknown posable threat directed inside the drops. > a massage appeared on the screen.

I rushed in the direction of the nearest dropship to check on the issue.

---- ---- ----

From the start of the attack to the current situation where captain Picard was standing in front of the three remaining spider creatures. Only one hour has passed.

During this hour all the corpses weere sent to the doctors and scientists for study.

I had time to sweep the abandoned space eggs for anything unusual and valuable.

Butterfly exitedly created a mega virus that infected the computers and after using the ships guns to shoot the enemy away she dug deeper and now had everything else that the motherboard held including but not limited to: star charts, major plants, who controls them and what type or resource they held. Then the language and culture of the imprisoned ships.

Pickup was notified that the train ship held records of a different civilization than the spiders that occupied it. The union.

"Keep digging." Picard spoke with excitement on his face and left to interigate his guests while reading the entire recording of the hacked spider captain personal log. And after realizing that the small fight he decided to try to break up was all involved the deaths of thousands. We only stumbled on the remnants of the actual war that was caused all in search of power.

Picard wad loved and decided to bring the culprits to the union as a justice of good faith. All in hopes of making friends in space with this unique union if multiple spaces that seemed peaceful and more like the United Natalie's on earth.

His eyes looked proud of the fact that he was finally making steps towards first contact the correct way finally.

The captain stood strong in front of his prisiners and activated the translator.

"I'm the captain of this ship and we have attached tow cables to the ships that are outside now... we will take you and the ship to meet with the union..." His calm tone was drilling into the depths of Juks pride.

How can he be captured so easily by some soft skins...

the shame of it all ...

Even if he escaped from here the queen will not be lenient to him and throw him away... as these are too many living witnesses to tell her what actually happened...

His pride will not take this disrespectful situation at all...

As another soft skin approach the room that he was unwillingly stuffed into was too uncomfortable and hald no comfort.

As thus new soft skin began talking about what was going to happen next to him.
JUK was shaking with pure hatred to this crazy soft skins plans.

[Mother will eat your hearts as her children will slowly tear your people to shreds..no matter how much you try if youdon'tsurender and let me be your becker to the queen. ... i can save your life and become the backbone. ... otherwise your entire planet will disappear in her stomach.] Juk was expecting fear of the consequences to free himself from his crazy captor.

"So if we let you go what kind of life will we have under your queen?" Picard was searching for more information.

[Be honored to serve her as slaves is so much better than food. ... I can make sure that your people are not to be used as livestock. ] Juk was sure that no matter what kind of creature these soft skins were and no matter how tasty they could be everyone is selfish.

They will want to live.

They are scared of becoming food.

He will become number one.

Picard stared at this creature and felt soory. he knew that this will mean war as many fathers and sons will be lost.  a sivilization that has this tipe of coulture wil not be nagotiateed with. 

But he didnt give up and tried to nagotiete any aproach to peace. 

"is there anything you scared of the most?"  picard drilled out in frustration. he was hoping to try to ether use that fear or come up with a way to remove it  if he can use it than he can push that to get his way. OR if he can remove it than he can use that to make them owe us one. then use that as a way to get peace. 

1