8 Testing nurves
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I have begun a new job that is 16 per day 7 days a week. so my writing will be sporadic and short
  • oh no... thanks for your hard work Votes: 0 0.0%
  • we dont care ... we want more! Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 0

From me:

i don't have a lot of time and will write a bit at a time so pleace come back to check if i added a anyting.

Ps: exuse the spelling as i will return for them a bit later.

Back to the story:

*** *** ***

For weeks now we were towing thre.spaceshps as the egheads tinkered ans studied the ships study the elien technology.

Inside the medical bay the doctor ans the biology group studied the spiders Inside out.
Nothing was missed.
Strengths... weaknesses.... diet... and most importantly... posable uses in medicine , agricultural or other uses.

The fact that we still held live spiders was a benefit and a problem.

The benefit was in reading actual information about the unusual looking creatures .. who spat in your face as if their pride was more important then life. They were too aggressive and unvelding.

During this time Hope explored the union spaceship and found and befriended an unusual glass bottle with a blue goust creature inside of it.

I found Hope holding on to the small glass dome while laughing and talking to it. She was hiding her new pet scared to lose it.

it's cloud based formless dark woid movement should have scared a normal child. But not Hope. The formless smoke made difficult shapes and reforms back into smoke as if it was unable to keep holding that shape due to some serious problem.

The blue fog that lived inside of a brass globe only responded and formed shapes in her presence no matter how much others tried to poke or proud at the glass tube until Picard found out about the unusual pet.

Pickup was worried that this could be a unique life from made sure to treat the gas being as a guest not a scientific animal for testing.

Recognizing the fact that Hope was the only individual that the strange lifeform had any kind of relationship with. Pickard ofishioly promoted Hope to be the ships unusual creature representative.

My room was upgraded into unusual find study room.

I had to move.

"Picard is requesting you to come in an hour for an informal meeting. " the sweet computer voice echoed through the hallway as I was jugging in order to escape the crazy animal zoo that was still part of my children...

The dig was a male and given a funny name of Graff. In English it is (Duke).

The tiger cub was a girl and as such named Laska (Sweetheart).

The Chiken has been laying eggs for a while providing some delicious breakfast 😋. And as such was named Bacon. For what is best with eggs but bacon?

The dove was also a female and its eggs were also used for cookies and as such was named Sweets.

Lastly the black gue inside the glass was named by his owner Hope herself as Jell-O.
No matter how much others tried to ask her to rename the creature. But when she showed them that the blob responded to the unusual name and moved and shared itself into a square shape every time.they said Jell-O. So the name stuck.

As all of these creatures listened to a small girl who was abandoned and somehow had the ability to befriended any living creature was asined to me as the lead secretary officer. We lived together in the same room and to escape this crazy situation I ran a lot more than ever.

During the run I got called to a meeting.

--- --- ---

As soon as I came to the meeting I saw all the heads already waiting.

"This morning will be to update everyone on the spiders situation that we had delt with a few days ago. " Picard announced.

"First and foremost I would like to thank Blade and our security team for your quick and decisive support during the attack. " I bowled in response as he continued to get to the main point.

"Doctor please provide us with all tha information that you can so far of our visitors."
Picard finished and have the floor to Dr. Shwarts.

"After discussing the corpses. By the way thanks for the delivery sir Blade. ... we found that the spiders are a mutation of the original breed... after taking a deep breath he continued.
"As the original are only the size of a hand and are not sentiment just like each spiders..." this fact made everyone raise a brow.
"The red fruit that they carry on the body is what gives them the size and mind to develop. ... as such I sent the fruit to separate tests and will update about it in a week at most." All eyes feel on the cook to get any ideas in hopes of eating the strange fruit. As no visual reply followed the doctor continued.
"These spiders are able to eat anything as long as they can swallow it without damaging the inside... the stomach assid was found to be extremely useful in many ways and we even discovered a new element while testing it..and named it thread." he got too excited to help himself.

"In addition we have learned a lot about their strengths and weaknesses. To make it easy for everyone All the details will be sent to your tablet to review. " and he sat back down to allow others to add information.

I got up to do so.
"As of now we have three prisiners in a makeshift brig. And I require a full functional prison for the future..." my heart raced a bit .
"I suggest using one of their dropships after we remove the engine and all internal controls for this purpose. As they have everything for such use."

"They are under security and have been going through bad cop good cop individual interrogation and just like the doctor I sent all important information to the tablet." My body slowly desended.

"I have run several hacks and srubed the entire computer of all tree ships... I have easily executed it and downloaded all the information.. including: star charts and all the amazing fenominon that they have ever seen or found!" Butterfly winked and added.
We also have blueprints for all the ships, wepons and all the innovative products available in current space up to date." Everyone swallow hard and began to sweat after hearing about this amazing cash of information.

0