9 Experience is earned
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
what should I do?
  • have only Hope as a communication geniuses from now on? Votes: 0 0.0%
  • have the gas creatures invade the crew and live inside them? Votes: 0 0.0%
  • both! Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 0

From me:
Exuse the spelling and errors for now.

My writing is still very sporadic.

Enjoy!

--- --- ---

"Were within visual range sir." The driver announced exitedly.

"Perfect!" Mr Vader. Picard placed the exceptional flying abilities of the young man who started by designing the lunch site on their first take off. Just within several hours of testing the ship his exceptional skills could drive the same ship through the eye of a needle without a problem.

Currently the Malennium Falcon was within a visual range of an unusual stellar finaminom that was not too far off cause on the way to the union border.

The drive of an explorer was itching at the heart of the captain. So when he found out about the closest strange thing that was waiting for them in the great dark woid. he jumped on it like a tiger on a bunny.

"Attention all if you go to the nearest starboard window you will find a little gift." Picard playful tone made people run and even trip to see the surprise.

My own curiosity was playing tricks on me and as I entered my quarters to get to my window I froze in the doorway.

My hand jumped out and a gun was aimed at the black floating blob in the center of my room. This fact that this gue was the same gaslike creature that was inside the bottle didn't escape my vision.

Slowly advancing into the bedroom to check on the animals and the girl I quickly spoke to the air with as much calm as I could.

"We have a level 7 with a code gray in my quarters."

Imeadiatly Silent alarms were sent to my men and the bridge as the computer automaticly responded to my coded security request.

"How's the video?" A prompt response echoed inside my room making the coastline blob float slowly toward me.

"Jell-O has a cousin.... pudding spilled out... I may need a nanny." I spoke outloud knowing that computer had connected to the nearest response team.

My sarcastic tone made the team understand that first the situation is not critical. Second that another creature just like Jell-O was on premises and not contained and will possibly need containment if it becomes hostile. And lastly the fact that the child and animals are possibly still inside and will need safe extraction.

Picard was notified and began sending out orders like a machine gun.
"We need a medical team and scientists for containment to move near Blades room ASAP." The excitement of exploring the unusual space effects right outside the window was placed on hold.

Inside my room I slowly slid to the corner to find all the room residents sleeping peacefully and Jell-O was exitedly dancing around its glass prison.
(So they came to free you.) My understanding was quite limited but this situation was very clear to anyone who would see it.

This blob like gas came to free or save its own kin. Proving the fact that this gas was smart enough to see me as a sentiment creature. It didn't show any threat and was quietly waiting for me to free his kin.

"Nanny is still neded... Pudding is frequently and wants Jell-O to go home without packaging. " I notified the team who was already outside the door to burst in guns blazing at any second.

"Nany incoming." A female tone bounced off the wall. As my door slowly opened up to alow ms sniper to come in armed from head to toe.

Our eyes met I twitched my neck to the next room in a silen (over their) nudge.
She responded quickly and as quiet as a ninja slid inside the next room as I covered her still holding the gun aimed at the black ck goust.

Sniper girl picked up Hope who was still asleep to carry her out but sodenly the sleeping girl spoke with a different tone.
"No harm... no danger... help... not food... save us... free..."

We both froze as I spoke to the blob and made room for sniper girl to escape from the situation and get into med bay immediately.

"We free... we're friends..." I spoke facing the gas creature and lowered my wepon but held it ready.
"We piece... we help..." and I reached out to grab the glass bottle with Jell-O inside of it while sniper girl reached to the entrance of the room and handed Hope over to the rescue team outside the door.

The dark liquid gue flew to the glass to hug it.

I slowly pointed to my mouth and took a deep breath.

"Masks on." Sniper girl shouted while putting hers on.
Since I didn't have one all I could do was hold my breath and squeeze the glass bottle to break it.

CRASH a sound of glass falling and me letting it drop as I was scared to squeeze the blob to death.

Blood trickling down my eyes began to water and I staggered from weakness.
The room became dark and I felt a gasmask on my face as I lost coughshisnes.

--- --- ---
Inside the ship 3rd point of view

"Take her to the medical bay immediately!" Nurses ran down the hallway with a little gift on a gurney.

"Make room for the Sargent" rough boots slamed down the same hallway just a few feet behind an uncountable seen played out.

A tall female was carring a man twice her size on her shoulders as his boots were dragging on the floor behind her like a wedding dress.

In front of this prosecution a pair of grunts pushed to clear the way.

Meanwhile inside the room litenent Jabib was keeping an eye on the two black goasts. Who danced in the air without a care like some kind of butterflies. They occasionally blended into a single slighly bigger cloud only to reform back into two again.

Sudenly the dence stopped and they flew to the widow only to stop as if to look at the beautiful scenery.

They stayed put in a gas like form for hours not moving an inch. Seizing this opportunity Picard arrived trying to make communications after hearing from the staff that the entity somehow used the girl to speak.

0