10 Every mans romance
14 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
its time to go back and do my spelling
  • no.... not again! just keep going Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes!!! please.... and thank you! Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 0

from me:

still lots of mistakes as i just throw words on a page to come back to fix them latter..

iim lazy so sue me ok?

enjoy the chapter

--- --- ---

i woke up to a deep hum as a bright light that was shoved into my eye moved side to side mading me a bit uncomftble. my body achede and my throat was dry. understanding that i was not asleep my brain went into overdrive as i tried to recolect my memories and test my body functions at the same time. 

was i hurt? 

my toes and fingers moved numbly without much pain. 

BEEP... BEEP... BEEP... BEBEBEBE.. a rushing rithm sent s signal to the nurce to let them know that the patient was awake.

as two individuals came awere of their suroundings and awake at the same exact time, but not many noticed this fact untill many months later. for now the happy crew was exited to get thier frends back alive and kicking. 

i heard a small figure move next to me ferore my eyes regained their focus.

Hop;e was stearing at me with a confused look as she tried to understand her current situation. as i was about to tell her why she was here a nurce kame in with sniper girl with Graff in her hands.

the dog ran up to lick her owner to death as the woman just staredat me in a shy way. as i filowed her eyes i realized that i was stark naked and uncovered with my manhood on full dispaly. my full boner flew up and exploded in exitement as i realied that her stare made me horny. 

to save the child from seing such unnesosery things untill she was a fewyears older the nurse dove in to block my frame from her point of viue. 

sniper girl winked and stood at attanshion as pickard burst in to show how nuch he cared about our conditions. 

"i will need to debreif you ASAP." he notified me and came to talk to Hope after noticing my phisical reaction. 

Sniper girl gave me a blanket still eating up the pickture into her memory. 

" Hope sweety, how do you feel?" Picards soft tone calmed the shoked child as he spoke. 

"i can hear them." she spoke with a comfused look on her face.

"they are asking to take the big things out of their home and they will help us." she added with exitement on her tone.

"so you can talk to them... thats good... can you ask them where they are?" Picard tone was as sweet as candy. 

"outside." she pointed in the direction of the strange space phfenominon. 

"tell them that we will do everything that we can to help them." the captin asked.

"they can hear you just fine... why do you want me to talk to them for you?" Hope confusion multiplied. 

"they like to talk to you ... and i cant hear them." pickard explained. 

Bark, groul, bark bark. the dog barked.

"why Graff...? are you sure?" Hope began to talk to the dog as if it was normal. 

"do you think we can do that sir?" Hope asked Pickard as the shoked man just stared at the dog in fasination. 

"im sorry i cant hear him ether ... what did he say... no wait ... can you talk to animals?" his tone made everyone jump in realization to this crazy fact. 

"im soory..." the scared child shriviled and tried to hide her face. 

"no ... no. no im sorry please talk to theem for us.." a desporite captain tried to reasure the small girl. 

"Graff says that he is asking to use the lunch bay for big metal toys to play with." Hope explained the dogs barking. 

"mr Jell-o and his friends have robots inside the cloud outside and they want us to take them away so that the Jell-o pepole can be free." Hope explained finaly.

"we will be glad to help Jell-o and his friends." Picard reasured the child and after making sure that my situation was proper for the childs eyes exited the room with a simple order. 

"dress her please and report anything else that is inmortant. .. im on my way to save a speases from robot threat. " he concluded. 

--- --- ---

in side the main bridge after the return of the captain third person vue.:

reports of the scans and probe test were revued and reaxamined. as the crew was franticly trying to find out about the gasiuse anomoly outside after the unusual insident inside. the prevuoice exitement was replaced with vijulance and worry. 

picard came in to this gloomy autmosphere to add more problems to it.

"Hope and the sargent are fine and the Jell-o has used the child to comunicate to ask for help." his sharp tome made the reasured sholders of the crew jump.

'we are going to extrackt robotsfrom that gas and place them in the hanger" his voice grew in active. 

"we will save the Jell-o people and in proses make frinds with our first frendly alien spesies in the proses." He was too exited to show it. 

"prep the shuttle." he finished off on a high note. 

--- --- ---

in side the med bay:

Hope was paling with all her animal freinds and talking to them with eagger smile on her face. meanwile the doctors and the medical staff recorded the conversation and made periatic tests on her to make sure that the child was safe. 

My tests were more intrusive as they used me as a gueny pig to double check any test for issues before runnining it on Hope. They understood that we were somehow eposed to the same phenominon. and as sch they youd my body first then ran test on top of another test to make sure it was safe to do on the child. 

I was happy to do so.

all i could do was wait for the test to conclude as i was wrighting up my report to the captain. while my flesh was poked and proded lwithout mursy. 

1