12 Frenemy?
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ps: < > is used for the quotation of this creature language... like i said before um planning to explore dielig between different types of space creature by different types of quotation.
Now back into story...

--------xx---------

Green slits inside the creatures eyes began to rotate and change shapes and colors.

< you have the honor to serve the great and mighty Zealand > it spoke in a squeaky manner. Pride oozing with each word.

< You may now begin groveling and begging to be my slaves! > It threw up its snout so high up that it looked funny.

I'm a big bad snubby and spoiled master was oozing out of him like a flood.

The captain's questioning glare drilled into the creatures gaze as the comander jumped up and placed himself slightly infont of his captain. his hand was already on the weapon that was attacked to his hip.
The position was screaming I am not listening to you and will defend him instead.

"Did you have a tasty dinner today Hope? I heard that they have lava cake." Picards tone was playful and soft.

The captain's demeanor was overwhelming the tiny creature.

The man totally ignored its existence and talked to the child like she was hear for a friendly chat.

"I heard that bacon was going to be a mommy and that there will be some chicks. Did you come up with any good names for them?" He leaned forward towering over the tiny dinosaur creatures frame while totally ignoring Blades existence also.

This absolutel ignorance made the proud Dino growl and show its teeth.

But to Zealands absolute horror the comander who originally was weary and on alert relaxed and began talking to Blade.

"Hey body did you watch the game last nigh? I know who could play like that right?" He grabbed the man's shoulders and shook him with excitement.

"How much did you win on our bet?" He slapped the man's back and lathed with absolute glee.

"I know let's get some cold ones to celebrate." He stepped on his boot finally snapping the man back to life.

Blade hand moved as quick as lighting and he began spinning the knife while winking to the two other men.

"Hey check this out!" He expertly began tosing and catching his weapon like a circus act.
Slowly the speed and complexity of his movement began to exceed human ability.

Wordlesly the trio moved the child back as all three of them surrounded the small cat sized raptor. The three men like three huge monsters exploded their presence at the same time adding pressure on the glittering reptile.

Zealand was absolutely florred by the absolute ignorance of these creatures.

No one has ever not listened to any of his demands.
Nobody has ever been so unaware of his presence.

He made sure to make that his body was actually still glowing...
He made sure that his colors were absolutely stunning...
He even made his eyes absolutely beautiful...

So why?

WHY DID THEY NOT SEE HIS AWESOMENESS!

they totally ignored him and talked and played with the child instead.

All othe races no matter who they were were always scared to death of him and treated him like a God. But not these strangers that he stumbled across on his way to eat the nearest star.

Zealand was beginning to like them for some reason. His desire to play with them increased 100 fold.

So he lifted his mental control on the child to see what they were going to do with her.

--- x ---

Hopes body shook like it was electrocuted and she woke up as her eyes regained their life.

"Can I... um.... captain?" Her eyes were a little scared and she looked completely innocent of the crime of bursting into a private meeting.

Realizing the fact that she was free from the creatures control the mood instantly switched. from absolute horror and death into sweet colon candy bliss.
The tree tall men still hid her tiny frame with their wide shoulders and only gave her a small space to not scare her while still blocking.

"Hope sweety do you know who this is?" Picards soft tone never changed as he stared deeper into the dinosaurs direction

She tilted her head and started at where a cute glittering creature stood near their feet.

"OH it's co cute." she dashed out and grabbed the proud thing and began playing with it like a puppy.

"Thank you captain I absolutely love him." Her thin hands were choking out the air from the proud lizard. He could not make a single complaint.

"He is so colorful... " she pinched its cheeks hard enough to make the pook creatures glittering stop and tun off.

"Hey Nightlight turn it back on..." her sad tone made the dinosaurs absolutely florred.

"Yes Nightlight don't make her cry and turn yourself back on!" The glare of death oozing out of Blades eyed as he pointed the dagger it the captain.

"Don't worry Hope we will fix him for you so pleace go back to your room and he will work properly. " picards soft tone reasured her as his face lowered closer than ever before to the Dino.

"Absolutely, I will even call engineering to make him work properly l." The comander reasured her as he pushed her out the door.

When the only thing that was holding the three men from tearing this creature into small little pieces left the room. the deathly horror and was back on Zealand filling the room with dread.

All three men were going to obliterate this no longer glowing and blinking thing. For Dearing to lay its grumpy claws on the child.

So to show absolute dominance over it they took out a deck of cards. Sitting in a circle around the dinosaurs body and used it as a table .

They began using him as a table to play the game of cards.

"I got a pair of kings and a jack"

... ... a few minutes later.... ...

Zealand was ignored more then ever.

"I think I'll fold"

"Hit me again "

"You have got to be cheating "

... ... A few hours later... ...

"Have any of you got any sevens?"
"Nah.. go fish"

"It's getting late... lights off..."
"Hay Nightlight that's your cue to shine."

They began to use him as a light bulb by turning off the room.

---- ----

Absolute humiliation!

0