13 Adventure awesome
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Graff the dog sniffed an unusual sent tj8s morning. He was a smarter one between him and the cat (tiger cub) . As every time the cat tries to play with its own tail it can't do it as fast and as himself. In fact the cat never even tried to do this.
Si how smart can a creature with claws be if they can't even catch a tail?

Graff was playfully stealing the hallway to give his humans the opportunity to give him hugs, scratches and eating all the snacks they passed his way. He was proud to give them his licks and cutest ever head tilts.

He loved his humans more than chowing on boots.
He loved the way they always smiled to see him even if they had a bad day.

Today just like any other day he was on his way to chase Bacon the chicken when an unusual sent made Graff stiff.

This sent held deep denger in it.

His humans were in danger.

The fir stood up as a dreaded grawl escape his throat.
Teeth bared Graff charged in the direction of the scary smell.

--- --- ---

Zealand was literally melting from being ignored for hours on end. After the trio finished using him as a tabe they moved on to turning him into a night light. After that he was used like a toilet paper holder and a floor mop.

After such mistreatment the creature who was feared by all for his power to eat stars finally understood the meaning of being ignored to death.

He was kicked out of the captain's quarters like a bag of garbage.

Zealand was shocked by what happened to him.
He lay there in the hallway slowly difusing as a scary creature. Today he was turning into what people called unsure of who he was anymore.

At this time a gray small figure blurred out from around the corner. It's fury shape rushed at times as quick as lighting.
Sharp long fangs exploded.
A huge mow claimed around his neck and he was thrown about like a chew toy.

Zealand squeezed out a loud shriek of absolute fear.

He was going to be eaten!

---

Graff finally held the enemy in his teeth. So the next thing to do was to shake it into death or absolute obedience.

His teeth began to Crack from the hard scales that this thing was covered in.

As his teeth had no effect on this crazy creature.

So the next best thing to do was scare it to death.

---

A monstrous growl escaped from the deadly creature that held Zealand in his deadly mouth.
The stomach of this hunter burgled with exitement for exepting the dinosaurs meat.

Slimy mucus leeked down coating the fangs in it making them shine.

<I'm going to die> he thought outloud.

---"---

I heard a deathly cry of fear as we were finishing the meeting inside the captain's room.

I submitted the full report on the medical examination on my body. And began to summarize in my own opinion of the actual possibility to implement more super solders.

My current body had a camelion type camouflage that made me literally disappear to all visual range.

Perfect for infiltration.

The only issue is that I had to be naked to do it.

But fighting with nothing but a knife was already my preference. So losing a few items of clothing wasn't a big deal.

"Blade ask two volunteers for upgrading with full disclosure on possible unknown results. " Picard spoke with excitement.

This is when we herd the cry from the hallway.

I rushed out to respond to the threat. But when I saw Graff reading the shiny dinosaur in its teeth.
The poor thing was used as a chew toy and was not happy about it.

When the other two men saw this they just closed the door to continue with the meaning like nothing was happening.

I bent down to pet the good dog on his deed.
And with a proud tone I gave him more encouragement to continue working on his chew toy.

"Goid boy Graff! Please make sure that this Nightlight don't have any ideas of touching Hope." I looked at the dinosaurs who was covered in dog drool.

The helpless thing was beyond desperate to be recognized as a big and scary being of absolute power. But now it was just a dogs chew toy.

"Don't let it go.." I spoke outloud with anger as I stared at the blinking in fear creature.

---"---

Graff was happy to be praysed for catching this enemy.

After hearing about the fact that this guy was mean to the small human called Hope he got angry at it.

So with all his might Graff plunged his paw into the but of the creature by stumping on its tail.

The blinking thing made sla squeaky sound like a toy making him feel extremely excited.

This sound reminded him of yhe toys that he used to rip into sreads.

But this one is stronger so he can play with it for a long time before it tore into pieces.

And now it can be his chew toy!

Graff happily dragged the new toy to show off to the cat.

----x----

When the tiger saw the dogs new toy she scured it with her claws and slamed the dinosaur into the air.

It twirled like a fan only to be slamed hard by the dowe as she dove like a hawk making the spinning Dino even faster.

This unusual game of who can make the thing sin faster lasted for the remainder of the day.

--- --'

In the end Zealand was literally now considered to be the Nightlight of the spaceship. As not even the Chiken who was seen as possible food held a higher position on the crew to him.

Absolute humiliation double slamm.

0