Chapter 4 – Bare Body
653 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Scott opened his eyes to the beeping of his phone.

Disoriented, he checked his voicemail. 

"Damn it. Stupid messages from work" 

Suddenly it announced that here was one message from his wife, Lisa. 

"Scott! I think I'm in way over my head! I need help..."

The line suddenly dropped

Scott sat on his bed stunned.

It happened again!

It was then that Scott remembered something that happened many years ago when he was a teenager.

He was at summer camp when he met this girl that he liked. 

Her name was Sharon Angels, and she was the pretty daughter of a famous magician. 

She was blonde, with clear blue eyes and a sexy body. 

Not only was she beautiful, he found her remarkably interesting as she was very skilled with cards and all sorts of tricks. 

She was quite interested in him as well. Every time she tried to show him a trick, he could always figure it out. 

They spent alot of time together and she was his first crush. He reached first base with her and french kissed for the first time.

They were woken up early in the morning to go on a hike. Along the route of the hike was a rope bridge that spanned across a tall ravine. 

Scott and Sharon were among 10 teens in their group that had to go across the narrow rope bridge, one at a time. 

As they were half way across, the rope snapped and all of them plunged into the ravine to their deaths. 

He suddenly awoke again, only to be told that they were going on the same hike!

Feeling deja vu, Scott hesitantly followed his group. But this time, as they approached the bridge, he refused to cross. 

"Come on Scott, don't be a chicken" Sharon teased. 

"I have a bad feeling about it" Scott answered. 

"Chicken.. puck puck puck" older kids from another group appeared. They had caught up with Scott's group and since Scott was holding his group up, they overtook them. 

Just as the group glared at Scott, the bridge collapsed, killing everyone in the other group. 

Scott remembered this incident now. Perhaps reliving the day wasn't a dream like he thought at that time. 

Maybe he travels back in time to relive a previous day if he dies. But does that mean he is immortal? Surely he isn't going to kill himself just to find out?

He quickly got out of bed, and instead of rushing to the mansion, he went to the Bare Body exhibit instead. 

Arriving so early in the morning, the exhibition wasn't even opened yet. 

So he decided to sneak in. 

Entering the back rooms, he found what looked like the laboratory where the doctor plasticised his subjects. 

He looked around and was stunned to see the skinless plasticised body of his wife, impaled on a large skinless man with a large cock wedged inside her fully exposed vagina. 

As her body was partially splayed open, you can see anatomically his large penis inside her body, tightly held by her vagina muscles. 

He looked at them, resisting the need to touch their bodies as he's already seen the vision of the doctor dissecting both their bodies.

He walked up to the table used to dissect them and touched the table. 

Immediately, a vision started to form in his head. 

He saw Dr Van Hummels fucking Lisa's dead body.

Suddenly, a large man walked into the room. 

"She's pretty isn't she Igor?" he asked while pumping into her pussy. 

"Pretty, pretty, Igor want" the large man said, his large tongue sticking out and drooling.

Scott noticed the man was deformed, with obscenely larger than normal muscles, and a strangely shaped bald head. 

Scott was shocked that Igor had stitches criss-crossing his face, and there were different patches of skin on it as if his face was sewn together from different body parts!

"Take in the other body for me and I will let you have a go with her" Dr Van Hummel said. 

"Which one?" Igor asked. 

"The dead prisoner with the large cock!" the doctor said. 

"But Igor wanted big cock for Igor body" Igor said. 

"Your's is already big enough. It's made from 4 normal cocks" the doctor said. 

Igor frowned. 

"Are you going to take the body or not? If not, you don't get to have fun with her" 

"Igor take! Igor take" he said, walking out of the room.

Igor entered with a naked large naked black man over his shoulders and placed him onto another table. 

By then, the doctor had finished cumming inside Lisa's body. 

Igor eagerly walked over, removing his lab coat. 

Scott looked in shock as Igor's body had stitches criss crossing his whole body. In fact, some of the skin on his body was miss matched, as if he was made of different body parts from different people! But because his body was from different bodies, he was misshapen, with different parts seemingly not fitting well with each other. 

His penis, which the doctor said was made from 4 penises, was a misshapen monstrosity. It was quite large with a head that looked like it was sewn together from two different cocks. 

"Be gentle with her. Your cock will loosen her for this serial killer over here" the doctor said. 

He walked over to the dead body of the man with the large penis and posed his body, his cock straight up. 

Scott looked as the monstrosity that is Igor huffed and puffed as he fucked the body of his dead wife. 

A long time later, the doctor was impatiently waiting for Igor, who had just finished. 

"Igor finished" Igor said. 

"Good, bring her over here Igor" the doctor said. 

He picked up Lisa's body as if she were a doll and with the doctor's help, placed her on top of the dead black man's huge penis. 

"Uh uh uh" Igor started playing, shoving Lisa up and down the black man's large penis.

"Don't play with her Igor. I don't want her body breaking apart before we dissect her." the doctor said. 

"Yes master" Igor said and held her in place. 

The doctor tried posing Lisa and the serial killer in several positions, each one a different sexual position while taking photos on his phone. 

Scott watched silently as his heart kept breaking. 

Finally they decided on the simplest position, with the man standing up and entering Lisa from the front, kissing her his tongue entwined with hers while his hands carried her ass as he penetrated her. 

This was the final position they were posed in and the doctor was finally satisfied. 

Then, he got Igor to place their bodies on the operating table and he started removing Lisa's skin first. 

Scott watched silently as the doctor carefully skinned Lisa's body, skillfully removing it in one piece. 

He made an incision on her back and slowly removed all her skin, which included her luscious long hair. 

Finally, he placed the skin on the side. 

Then, he started working on the large black man. After about an hour of care-staking work, the man's skin was placed on top Lisa's skin and Igor helped pose the bodies in the predetermined pose and wheeled into the exhibition area. 

It was then that the vision stopped.

Scott suddenly felt someone behind him.

He turned around only to see the monstrous Igor smashing his fists onto Scott.

Scott screamed in pain as his backbone shattered on impact, and his skull smashed open.

Scott started losing consciousness as the last thing he heard was the sound of Igor mashing whatever was left of his body to mush

 

9