Chapter 3 – The Cult
643 4 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A vision came to his mind, and he started watching what had happened. 

The altar was surrounded by around 50 people in hooded cloaks. 

Some were in red color, others in brown colored cloaks. 

There was a priest standing right next to the altar and as he pointed at one of the cloaked figures in red. 

She walked up to him and he opened her hood revealing a pretty young blonde, looking around 20 years old. 

He opened her cloak and it dropped to the floor, her nubile naked body was fully exposed. 

The priest opened his cloak revealing his large erect penis and ordered her to suck it.

The girl dropped to her knees and started sucking his cock. 

He turned her around and shoved his cock into her pussy from behind. 

She groaned as he started pumping into her.

At that moment, the still naked Scott was admittedly aroused too. 

The priest pointed at a brown cloaked figure and the man walked up to the girl the priest was fucking. 

Without removing his hood, he just opened his cloak revealing his erect cock and shoved it into the girl's mouth. 

The priest took out his cock from the girl asking her to move to the side while still sucking the cloaked man. 

He pointed at another brown cloaked man who walked up and shoved his cock into her spit-roasting her. 

The priest looked pleased. 

He then pointed at another cloaked figure in red. 

She was a looked hesitant and the priest pointed at her again. 

Reluctantly, she walked up to him.

He removed her hood to reveal a gorgeous looking brunette. 

"Lisa!" Scott gasped, seeing his gorgeous wife. 

"Was she doing this to uncover this story? Or was she a willing participant in this cult?" he wondered.

The priest removed her cloak revealing her naked body underneath. 

Scott noticed that her pussy was cleanly shaven. 

"She's never shaven her pussy for me before!" he thought. 

Somehow, he was still extremely aroused watching his naked wife standing helplessly in front of the priest. 

The priest demanded that she kneel. 

She got on her knees and he placed his cock in front of her. 

She looked scared, unable to move. 

The priest placed the tip of his cock right at her mouth, the tip of his large cock resting on her bottom lip as her mouth slightly opened. 

Scott's breathing stopped as he saw the priest rub the tip of his cock on her lips. His pre-cum formed a tiny strand between his cock and her lips.

He shoved the cock into her mouth as she closed her eyes and started sucking his cock. 

Tears could be seen welling in her eyes. 

The priest pointed at a large man in a brown cloak

The man walked up behind Lisa and opened his cloak, revealing a large black cock. 

He rubbed the tip of his cock onto Lisa's opening and spat on his hand. 

With his saliva, he started rubbing it all over his cock and since the tip was already at her opening, he rammed it into her tight pussy. 

She screamed but the priest continued to fuck her mouth as Scott watched the whole scene helplessly. 

Unconsciously, Scott was masturbating his own cock watching his wife get spitroasted. 

The priest came into Lisa's mouth and pointed at another girl to be fucked. 

He pointed at another man in brown to fuck Lisa. 

Scott watched helplessly as Lisa was fucked in every orifice. 

She had cocks stuffed down her throat, shoved into her pussy, ramming into her ass. 

She was spitroasted, double penetrated, she even had 3 cocks in her at the same time. 

Through the night, all the other robed girls were disrobed and fucked by the multiple men. 

But Scott stood by Lisa's side, watching her get fucked and creampied. 

Finally, he too came all over her, only his cum splattered on the empty floor, shooting right through her body as she was only in his vision. 

It lasted for another hour when the men finished fucking all the women. 

Lisa lay exhausted, cum filling all her holes. 

The priest walked up to her again and inserted his cock into her cum filled pussy. 

She looked at him silently as he pumped his cock into her. 

"Enjoy yourself Lisa Beoucamp, reporter for the LA News?" the priest smiled. 

Lisa suddenly panicked, having been found out. 

The priest suddenly jammed a syringe into her neck and pumped the chemicals right into her. 

She struggled with her eyes opened wide as the priest held her down as the chemicals took effect. 

She stopped struggling after a while and stopped moving. 

Scott watched in horror as although her eyes were still open, she stopped breathing. 

Her last words were "Scott..."

The priest came into her again.

"Ah.. the spasms upon death are the most wonderful" he laughed as he removed his cock from her cum filled pussy. 

Scott sank to his knees looking at his dead wife. 

The people started leaving and only Lisa's body was left on the floor. 

Not long later, Dr Van Hummel appeared and looked at the body. 

Very nice. I love the pretty ones, they make the best exhibits, he said fingering her cum filled pussy. 

Groping her breasts and fingering her a while, he stopped to load her into a body bag. 

"I'll have fun with her before I turn her inside out" he grinned to himself and took her away

The vision ended as Scott sat on his knees, unable to move. 

Over the years, his powers have made him see many terrible things. He thought he was no longer affected by the horrendous things humans could do to each other, but he was wrong. 

And this was his own wife. The love of his life was dead and he watched the whole thing unfold. 

He covered his head with his hands and started crying.

This was the first time he didn't get any pleasure from solving a case.

Just then, he heard a click.

He turned around and found himself facing down the barrel of a gun

*BANG*

Everything went dark

10