Chapter 12 – The Rescue
377 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Scott awoke in the motel room bed again. 

"Damn it!" he mumbled and quickly got dressed.

Driving like a madman, he sped to Area 51 again. 

Leaving his rental car outside, hidden behind a hill he undressed and put on a ski mask and gloves. 

Running nearly naked, he ran towards the main gate.

Feeling extremely vulnerable, humiliated and uncomfortable did the trick as he stopped time before the guards could even take a good look at him. 

Being naked and afraid of being caught was a good way of getting his adrenaline pumping, but he didn't like it. But he had to admit being naked in public really aroused him, and his full on hard erection was proof of this.

He truly felt vulnerable like this, but currently it was probably the safest way to get his adrenaline up. 

Running straight into the building from before, he saw the giant alien already entering the room with Clara. 

Inside the room, she had huddled on the floor at the side of the room, terrified and screaming out loud. 

"Damn, I barely made it in time because I had to run all the way here" Scott mumbled. 

He walked around the monster and picked Clara up over his shoulder. 

He then carried her to the next room, behind the one way mirror to take a look at who was in there. 

He saw that there was a cold looking man in a lab coat, a general in a military uniform with a mustache, and a woman wearing all black and sunglasses. All 3 were seated on 3 chairs, and there was nothing else in the room. 

He placed Clara on the floor and mumbled "So you can watch coldly while she was dissected and taken over... that happened to me the last time too..." he started grinning.

"Lets see how you bastards like it" Scott said, carrying them one by one to the next room, leaving them right in front of the giant skeleton.

Just as he closed the door at the room behind the one way mirror, time suddenly restarted and Clara was in mid-scream.

"Shit! Don't scream" Scott thought and urgently stuffed her mouth with the nearest thing he had, his erect cock.

Clara suddenly found her mouth being stuffed with something big and long, entering her throat.

Muffled, she looked up and saw the man she has been masturbating over, Scott Freeman.

He looked down at her, conflicted to be so attracted to her. 

"Scott?" she said, removing him from her mouth.

"Yes, I told you I would find you!" he said. 

"That night..you talking from the future.. is real? I thought I was dreaming" Clara said. 

Suddenly, there were loud screams from next door. Both of them looked over and the creature had hit all 3 people with it's purple ray.

It ripped their clothes off and started extracting the guts out of the general. 

Clara looked in horror at what was happening.

"What is going on?" Clara asked. 

"That's what was going to happen to you" Scott answered. 

Clara shivered in fear and Scott hugged her tightly. 

"What is happening? How are you here?" she asked. 

"Remember our night in the uni gym? I can somewhat control it now" Scott said. 

Clara remembered being stuck naked in the gym with him after a romp, and the football team was entering and they were about to be caught. Suddenly, she was in his dorm room, and he fucked her one more time there before she borrowed his clothes to get back to her room. 

She was always confused about it, and never got a clear answer from him as she had to leave the next day back to England. 

"Yes... I never understood what it was" she answered. 

"I have..abilities" Scott said.

"Like what?" Clara asked the man of her dreams, who was here rescuing her, naked. 

"I can communicate to the past, like you've experienced. I can read the past by touching people and objects..." he explained. 

"Telemetry?" Clara asked.

"Yes.. telemetry. And I can stop time" Scott answered. 

"Stop time... that's impossible. But it makes sense of what happened all those years ago" Clara said nodding.

"It's  troublesome to activate. It runs on adrenaline" Scott answered

"Then how are we going to get out of here? We probably should go soon" Clara said, looking at the monster that had fully dissected the general and was dissecting the woman.

"I have to find some way of getting my adrenaline up again. I have a car outside. I calmed down after rescuing you and making sure you are safe" Scott admitted. 

"Oh how sweet. Getting your adrenaline up is easy" Clara smiled and removed her top and bra. 

"What are you doing?" Scott asked, looking at her large firm breasts.

She smiled at him and grabbed his cock, saying "I'm trying to get your adrenaline up" 

She then sucked him passionately, reliving her masturbation fantasies. 

The screaming next door had stopped and Scott looked over worryingly and saw the monster attaching the innerds of all 3 people onto it's frame.

Clara only took a glance and pulled his face to look at her.

"Don't look... you might lose your excitement for me" she said, removing her shorts and panties. 

She pulled his hand and opened the door.

He followed her, hypnotized by her beauty.

They ran to the exit and saw many military guards walking around outside. 

"Ok, its showtime. Come on lover" Clara said and bent over

"What.. now?" Scott looked at her opening and it was dripping wet. She was clearly extremely aroused by being naked and having sex in public.

There was a roar as the monster burst out of the room, now fully bulked up with 3 people's muscles. It was wearing the General's skin and looked fearsome.

"Now!" Clara yelled at Scott

Scott ignored the beast who was approaching them and he shoved his cock into Clara's wet pussy. 

She moaned loudly as he started pumping his cock into her while closing his eyes. 

Suddenly, everything was silent. 

He opened his eyes to see the monster was nearly upon them, and the open door facing outside, the guards had seen them and were rushing at them.

Clara had her eyes closed, her body flushed in arousal 

"What a brave girl" Scott said, exiting her and carrying her across the base on his shoulders. 

Finally reaching his car, he bent her over the bonnet and continued plowing into her. 

It didn't take long before he came into her. 

Just as he emptied his seed in her, time started moving again. 

Clara moaned and opened her eyes.

"You're done?" she asked disappointingly. 

I had to finish otherwise time would stay frozen and I couldn't start the car" Scott answered, pulling his semi limp dick out of her. 

She touched her pussy and realized he had cum in her. 

"Alright. But you had best fuck me properly mister" she said as she entered the passenger seat. 

Scott started the car and gunned the gas, speeding out of there.

In the mirrors, they saw the monster being gunned down by the military guards. 

It killed several soldiers before it was put down. 

3