Chapter 13 – The New Case
372 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Scott and Clara made love several times in the motel before leaving, and he didn't freeze time, even though she said time stopped still for her.

They caught up on each other's lives, her telling him she was dedicated to her work and never had anyone else besides him.

He in turn told her about his life with the CSI, with Lisa and what happened.

"I'm... sorry with what happened to Lisa. Can... can I see her?" Clara asked. 

Scott nodded with her in his arms. 

Clara flew back to LA with Scott as her research in the Lovelock Cave was finished.

Although she had nothing to show for it, it accomplished her main goal, which was to find out what her father was chasing after.

She lost her journal, but she had followed that trail to the end anyway. She was going to start anew to find her father starting from new clues. 

They entered his office which was also his home. His bed was on the loft upstairs overlooking the whole office. 

"Ooooh.... beautiful" Clara said, walking around Lisa and Tyrone's naked bodies. 

She looked at the sexual organs and noticed that the skin was not on Tyrone' s cock and inside Lisa's pussy. 

"Yeah, we couldn't separate them so I have their skins here" Scott said, opening his drawer and showing two pieces of skin inside clear plastic bags."

Clara put on rubber gloves and examined the plasticised skin of Tyrone's cock. 

"Plasticisation huh? I've heard of this. Do you trust me?" Clara asked. 

"Huh? Trust you for what?" Scott asked. 

"Trust me to separate and restore their bodies" Clara said. 

Clara was a renowned archaeologist, curator as well as restorer of ancient artifacts. 

Scott was stunned and stared at her, realizing what she was intending. 

"I can't bring them back to life of course, but I am confident I can separate and restore them without damaging their well preserved bodies. I've restored mummies, you know" Clara said. 

"Ok I trust you" Scott answered.

Just then, there was a knock on the door. 

Scott answered it and found Danielle standing outside with her partner Christian, and a beautiful blonde woman who looked incredibly familiar to Scott. 

"Please come in" Scott said after composing himself. He couldn't stop staring at the pretty blonde and she in turn couldn't stop staring at him.

Danielle entered the office and smiled when she saw Clara. 

"Oh! You found her! I told you he was good!" Danielle said 

"Yes.. I found her. Clara, this is my old partner in the CSI Danielle Garcia, Danielle this is Clara Devon" Scott introduced. 

"Hello detective" Clara said 

"And this is her partner Christian Reneiri" Scott introduced as well. 

They shook hands and Clara glanced at the pretty bl0nde for a while before she went back to examining the exhibit. 

"What do I owe the pleasure of this visit?" Scott asked. 

"It's a case we received. It's baffling" Danielle said and started introducing the blonde she brought along. 

"This is Sharon Angels, with a very troubling case" Danielle said. 

"Sharon Angels?" Scott exclaimed, only now remembering who she was. 

"Scott Freeman. I am glad you still remembered me" the blonde smiled and gave him a tight hug, pressing her breasts tightly against his chest. 

"You know her?" Danielle asked. 

"I met her when I was a teen. We've lost touch since then" Scott said, looking at Sharon who couldn't stop smiling. 

"He rescued me years ago. I can't believe it is you! I heard the detective was recommending a investigator and psychic named Scott Freeman, but I never expected it to be you" she smiled widely. 

"Please take a seat. Do you want some tea?" Scott invited. 

"Yes please" Sharon smiled. 

Scott glanced at Clara, but she was too engrossed in her work. 

Scott returned with a teapot and 5 tea cups, pouring one for everyone including Clara. 

"So how can I help you?" Scott asked. 

"Have you heard about my show?" Sharon asked. 

"Uh.., sorry no. Are you still doing magic? I remembered you telling me that your father was a famous magician" Scott said. 

"My father... died several years ago in a failed escape attempt" Sharon said. 

"Oh, I'm sorry" Scott said. 

"Uh thanks. But the reason I am meeting you is that I think that whoever killed my father is after me as well" Sharon said. 

"Please tell me more" Scott said. 

"I have a rather famous magic show in Las Vegas called Erotixxx. My acts are.. different... and risky, especially my escape acts. Recently, my equipment have been malfunctioning and I've nearly died several times.

My male assistants.. my regular ones whom I trust, have all been killed, and I barely escaped several times" she said

"Sabotage?" Scott asked

"No, we've checked. It seems something supernatural is going on, the CCTV recordings capture strange happenings, like in the Bare Bodies case" Danielle mentioned, giving Scott a look.

"Oh.." Scott looked back, understanding her inference.

"Why don't you come and visit me, watch the show, maybe I'll call you as a volunteer?" Sharon said

"I'll like that. When do you want me to come?" Scott said

"How about tomorrow night? It's a Friday night and I'll be doing my usual routine to a packed house" Sharon said

"Sure" Scott said, taking her number to call when he gets there.

They said their farewells and left and Scott looked up at Clara who was looking at the lodged penis inside Lisa with a magnifying glass. 

"What do you think?" Scott asked. 

"I think I should be able to separate them with the proper lubricants" Clara said. 

"That's great. No, I mean what do you think about the case?" Scott asked. 

"She's very beautiful. And I saw the way you both were looking at each other" Clara smiled. 

"Uh.um." Scott stammered. 

"I don't mind if you fuck her, really. But I want to be a part of it too" Clara smiled as she climbed down the stepladder and kissed him passionately. 

"By the way, you've never heard of Erotixxx?" Clara asked. 

"No, why?" Scott asked. 

"She's the infamous magician who fucks and sucks her audience while doing magic" Clara answered. 

"Oh!" Scott said as Clara unzipped his pants. 

5