Chapter 20 – Solving Sharon’s Mystery
255 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Scott watched from behind the Impaler, as Sharon is lowered inch by inch. 

He did not forget his task here, which is to find out who is trying to kill Sharon, and if possible stop it. 

Sharon reached a designated height and Scott help adjust her body so the spike was inside her as it lowered. 

He could feel her pussy wet pussy as he secretly snuck his finger in her before helping the spike enter her, 

Just then, Sharon suddenly felt Scott fall on her shoulder, his weight forcing her onto the spike!

She had just gotten her ankles out of the cuffs, and her cuffs around her wrist were in the way of opening.

She looked at the crowd, knowing she cannot teleport and reveal her powers.

She couldn't hold on and with Scott's dead weight, she screamed as she fell onto the spike at full force.

Thinking quickly, she created a portal right on her cervix and looked up, opening another portal at her throat.

The audience gasped as they watched the spike enter her pussy and exit her mouth.

Silence

You could hear a pin drop.

"Help... me" Sharon mumbled with the spike in her mouth.

Tears rolled down her eyes. This was a major fuck up and Scott was most likely dead.

--

Scott woke up and found himself naked with two beautiful naked women in his arms.

He was in his hotel room, after a night of endless sex.

"I died? Damn" Scott said, remembering what happened

"What is it?" Sharon asked

"This has already happened" Scott said

Clara's eyes immediately shot open and she sat up

"What happened?" Clara asked

Scott told them what happened the previous time and what to expect today. 

Sharon was shocked. Scott didn't tell her about this ability. She only knew he had telemetry and could stop time. 

But everything he said was accurate. She had planned to use them for the second trick, and would tell them and train with them later today. But Scott knew it all already. 

"So now what?" Sharon asked. 

"We will have to do exactly what we planned to do. Perhaps if I'm expecting it, things will be different this time" Scott said

--

In the middle of the final act, Scott helped lower Sharon onto the spike. 

His heart was pounding and he was fully expecting to die in a matter of moments. 

It was very nerve racking. 

He fingered Sharon's pussy and inserted the spike in her. 

"Here it comes" he thought to himself.

Suddenly, time just froze. He was so full of anticipation that he would die at that moment, he had frozen time.

He looked around and saw nothing around him. He looked at the audience and nothing seemed out of place. 

He quickly scouted around, looking behind the curtains, backstage and every audience member. 

But he couldn't find anything wrong. 

"Shit! Nothing!" he cursed. 

He looked at Sharon on the contraption from another angle.

Just then, he noticed something!

He looked at his own shadow next to him, then at Sharon's shadow. 

Why is there another shadow behind her? That's definitely not his shadow! It was using his body to blend into his shadow!

He slowly approached the shadow, touching it. 

Suddenly a vision formed.

He suddenly felt a swarm of emotions batter him, mostly of lust, of desire, of jealousy, rage all at once. 

Scott was confused as this has never happened before. The negative emotions all were so overwhelming that Scott could not comprehend them. 

In the midst of the emotions, Scott saw visions of many men, they looked familiar. Then Scott recalled, they were all Sharon's dead assistants!

Just then, the visions stopped.  And as Scott looked at the shadow, time suddenly restarted

"No.. " Scott said, seeing the shadow suddenly move on the floor towards his shadow. 

Then darkness....

--

Scott awoke and found himself on the bed with two beautiful naked women. 

"Shit, it happened again" he said. 

Clara sat up and asked "What happened?" 

Sharon looked at him too.

He explained the two times he had experienced that day, including what had happened and the vision he received. 

"It sounds like a... Nalusa Chito" Clara said. 

"Huh? What is that?" Scott asked. 

"It is a native american myth. If a person allows strong negative emotions to enter him or her, such a shadow demon will enter them and eat their souls" Clara explained. 

"Negative emotions? I didn't have negative emotions. The thing attacked me!" Scott said. 

"From your explanation, it sounds like it was one originally. But it had eaten several souls and got stronger and stronger" Clara said. 

"Who was your first assistant to die?" Scott asked Sharon. 

"The first to die from this is Nathan" Sharon said. 

"But the first to die among all my assistants was Skyler!" she added

"Tell me what happened?" Scott asked. 

"I had multiple lovers, all working for me. I trusted them, and when I had my own show, I decided to hire all of them. I was very open with them and all of them fucked me on stage and off stage. But Skyler couldn't handle it. He wanted me for himself. One day, he threatened to kill one of my other lovers, Nathan as he was my favorite at that time. Nathan beat him up badly but not long later, Skyler committed suicide!" Sharon said. 

"That's probably it. The creature must have latched on to his soul, making him commit suicide. After he died, his remnant hatred and jealousy made it attack the rest.. and you" Clara explained. 

"Shit. So what do I do now?" Sharon asked. 

"We need some colloidal silver!" Clara answered. 

--

Hours later, Scott placed his finger into Sharon's wet pussy then helped the spike enter her. 

Suddenly, he froze time and moved around, looking for the shadow.

It was just about to reach him! 

He rushed to the back and saw Clara sitting on a stool naked, frozen in time. The bottle of colloidal silver was on the table next to her. 

He took it and ran back on stage, opening the bottle and pouring the liquid around the shadow, like drawing an outline around it. 

"Clara says this will trap the creature. Hope this works" Scott said. 

After drawing an outline, he emptied the bottle in the middle, completely covering the shadow. 

Scott placed the empty bottle aside and got back in position. 

Just then, he calmed down and time restarted again. 

Clara suddenly noticed the bottle next to her was missing and she rushed out from backstage. 

Sharon released herself from her cuffs, and moved her body so that the spike was no longer inside her.

Scott helped her down, and the audience roared in applause

As the curtains closed, Sharon bowed and then looked at the floor

Scott and Clara looked at it too as the area covered with silver, where the shadow was, bubbled wildly. Then it slowed bubbling and eventually stopped.

Sharon hugged Scott, then Clara

"Thank you" she said.

"How did you know colloidal silver would work?"Scott asked

"Silver works on all evil beings. I made a calculated guess it will work on a Nalusa Chito, if indeed that was what it was" Clara answered.

"You guessed?" Scott gaped. 

"It's not as if it's possible to have a positive identification, is it?" Clara said. 

"Well, you were right" Scott said. 

"Of course I am" Clara smiled. 

"What will you do now? Scott asked Sharon

"My show has been cancelled Maybe I'll do a new show in LA. Can I stay with you?" Sharon asked

"Sure" Scott said.

"You don't mind do you?" she asked Clara

"I don't mind. I'm also not the first in his heart"Clara answered

"Really? Then who?" Sharon asked

"His wife is" Clara answered

"You're married??" Sharon was shocked...

 

 

3