Chapter 31 – A New Member
218 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Scott and the rest stepped out of the portal.

They were stuck in the cavern, with no possible way of escaping. After wondering around for a few hours, they found that they were trapped in there with no escape.

They tried to follow the cult member who Sharon reassembled, but he somehow jumped off a ridge, killing himself in the process, leaving them stuck with no exit.

So Sharon decided to create her own portal to escape.

"We're in LA? Why not Oxford?" Clara asked.

"I can only safely teleport to someplace out of my sight if I've set a touchstone at" Sharon said.

"If I tried to teleport back to where we were staying in London, as the Earth moves around the Sun, we might be teleported into outer space as that would be the exact location in the universe we were at, as the Earth would have rotated and moved from that spot" Sharon continued.

Clara nodded, satisfied with that answer.

Danielle whispered in Sharon's ear "Is all that really true?"

"No, I don't really know. But I didn't have the location in Oxford, since I barely teleported there and we immediately left for the library" Sharon answered back.

Clara got out her phone and immediately put Emily on the line with her father, to tell him that she was safe.

"Where is Scott?" Clara suddenly asked while Emily was talking on the phone.

"He went upstairs with Lisa" Danielle answered.

"Oh" Clara said.

Deciding to leave him alone for a while, she looked around the hall. The 7 puppets were standing stiffly in the room, in exactly the same position they were in the office when she left them. 

Besides Tyrone, there were the other 6 puppets that were previously skinless. Now they had a layer of silicone skin on them so they could be used outside. They were still naked as Clara had left them back for their new silicone skin to dry. 

Clara inspected them and nodded. They looked like real people due to their features and eyes, unlike the sex dolls. However, their skin was still a bit fake looking. 

Emily looked at them and were shocked.

"I can't believe they are real people" Emily said, touching them.

"Is it true?" Clara asked.

"What?" Emily answered.

"You're an empath?" Clara asked again.

"Yes... Now that I see the rest of you have abilities too, I can finally share my secret" Emily answered.

She shivered, realizing that she was naked and Clara brought her some of her clothes as they got dressed.

"I've always had the abilities to absorb knowledge from people. I've been called a genius since young, but all I've ever did was absorb knowledge from the people I meet and use it for my own purposes. It's only in university that I realized that I have been doing this unconsciously all along. Why do you think I became an archeologist, adventurer...etc. I was absorbing you while I followed your footsteps! It's only when I started being able to actually read minds and communicate telepathically that I understood what was happening to me" Emily explained.

"So... it's true then. You're an Empath!" Clara exclaimed.

"Yes, I suppose so. Is just, I can't control it very well. Is Scott ok?"Emily asked

"Why?" Clara asked, looking up in the bedroom

"He's... depressed.. and uh... oooooh!" Emily said

"What happened?" Clara asked at Emily's strange behavior.

"He just came" Emily answered.

Clara walked upstairs to find Scott mumbling to Lisa.

"Lisa... come back.. Lisa" he said in tears

"Scott...I don't know what happened, but she's gone" Clara said.

"No! You bring her back! You can control her body. Bring her back" he cried, on the verge of breakdown

"Scott, you know I won't lie to you. What happened was a mystery. We will bring Lisa back. Somehow. But we can't do it now" Clara said.

Clara left him alone when he ignored her to turn back to Lisa.

"How is he?" Sharon asked, seeing Clara walking down looking dejected.

"Bad. We should leave him alone for now. Maybe approach him again in a while" Clara said.

Danielle nodded as well.

"You're all his lovers!" Emily gasped, looking at the 3 gorgeous women who were now dressed in skimpy clothes.

"Yes we are" Clara admitted.

"How? He's good looking I admit, and he felt wonderful inside me...." Emily said.

"Emily!" Clara gasped in shock. Emily was always the prim an proper type.

"He's my lover too" Emily answered and stuck out her tongue at Clara.

Clara just realized that besides the goat demon and the cultists, Scott was the only lover she had that Clara found acceptable.

Perhaps Emily felt that way too, which would make sense.

"Clara. I'm sorry. Forgive me" Scott suddenly said from the stairs and using his hands he beckoned her to join him upstairs.

"You girls too" Scott said and Sharon and Danielle jumped up and raced each other upstairs.

Emily looked at them and could see their clothes flying off their bodies.

Curious, she climbed the stairs and was shocked to see their bodies writhing around each other, fingers and tongues and the one dick entering and exiting each other's bodies.

The sexual excitement in the air was absorbed by Emily as she came just standing there.

She couldn't help it and stripped quickly and started masturbating while watching the girls.

Scott's right hand was finger fucking Sharon and his left hand inside Danielle. His face was being sat on by Clara and all of them were sharing his dick in their mouths as they kissed each other and groped each other's bodies.

Suddenly, someone barged in, impaling herself onto Scott's cock.

Scott felt an unfamiliar weight, though the pussy was tight and wet and delicious to fuck. 

"I want to be a part of this. I want to be your lover too" Emily cried as she grinded on him enthusiastically. 

Clara looked at Emily in shock, but Emily suddenly french kissed her and grabbed her breasts. After a moment of shock, Clara gave in and groped Emily too. 

 

3