Chapter 10 – Clara’s Ending
472 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Scott watched silently as Clara paced around an empty room.

There was of course a camera watching her, and a large one way mirror.

"Let me go! I'm a citizen of the United Kingdom!" she yelled and banged on the mirror.

But there was no response from the other side.

Suddenly, the only door to the room opened, and she was stunned when the black skeleton entered the room.

She quickly backed away to the other end of the room, looking frightened at the 8 foot skeleton approach her.

A strange purple beam shot out from its eyes, enveloping Clara's body  and she suddenly lost strength, falling to the floor. 

"Clara!" Scott yelled, seeing that her body seemed strange, like her skin had become more rubbery as she landed on the floor. 

The skeleton picked up her body by the waist like a doll, easily ripping her clothes off leaving her gorgeously proportioned body completely naked in it's hands. 

To Scott's horror, the skeleton shoved it's large fingers into her vagina. One finger after the other until surprisingly it's large hand completely fit inside her.

Something had happened to her body, making her flesh and skin cartoonishly stretchy. 

With a yank, the skeleton pulled out Clara's uterus and ovaries in its hands and placed it on the floor. 

Clara screamed in pain, but she seemed unable to control her body, as if all her muscles were loose and not under her control. 

The skeleton shoved it's large hands into her asshole, which strangely stretched to fit it and it started pulling. 

Clara screamed the entire time as meter after meter of intestines was pulled out of her.

Scott watched in horror as it kept shoving it's hands into her and pulling out more and more intestine, then it yanked out her pancreas, her stomach, liver, gall bladder and finally she stopped screaming as her esophagus was ripped into her mouth and exited her ass. 

Somehow, she was strangely still alive, even though she faced more pain than perhaps anyone in history had ever faced. 

It then reached into her mouth with both hands, and pulled her lips open, tearing them away from her gums. She could no longer scream, but her eyes showed the pain she was feeling she truly looked like she wanted to die. 

Her lips were pulled apart like some rubber suit, exposing her skinless face and skull. 

"Not again" Scott though, recognizing a naked face as that was what Lisa looked like when dissected. 

It pulled her neck skin wider and her mouth as well, pulling it over her shoulders all the way down her body, exposing her naked skinless muscles, sinew, ligaments and bone. 

Scott was in tears, unsure if Clara was even still alive. The torture she was facing was too much to watch, let alone to bear. 

The skeleton threw her skin to the floor and started peeling off muscle by muscle, separating the ligaments and sinew. 

All the while Clara's eyes stared into space, Scott hoped she was already dead. 

It took out her still beating heart, which was attached to her lungs that were still pumping air 

As it laid all the parts on the floor, it opened her skull, removing her brain that was still attached to her eyeballs, her tongue and her spinal cord. 

All that was left was a very clean white skeleton which it threw to the corner of the room with her clothes. 

It opened it's own skull, inserting her brain, eyes and tongue into it's own and attaching her spinal cord into its backbone. 

One by one, it replaced her organs into its body, muscle by muscle, sinew by sinew. 

Scott wondered how it was possible, with all the blood vessels, nerves etc. But somehow it was doing it expertly. 

At the same time, it was getting used to her eyes and tongue, as Clara's eyes were looking everywhere as if unfocused, and her tongue wagged endlessly in its mouth, which now had two rows of teeth. 

Scott watched in horror for what seemed like hours, but was probably much shorter, as it completed reassembling all Clara's organs, muscles, sinews and ligaments and picked up her skin. 

It stretched open her vagina and pulled it over its head. Then it shoved one arm in, after the other, like wearing a tight fitting shirt. 

It pulled her skin by her labia over it's whole frame, its arms entering the skin of her arms. It shoved it's fingers into her finger's skin, it's two middle fingers squeezing into her middle finger skin, making it look grotesquely swollen. 

Then it pulled her head skin over it's skull, straightening it as its new eyes peeked out of her eye holes, and it's mouth with two rows of teeth chomped and moved open and shut in alignment with the skin for her mouth. Her tongue could be seen wriggling around inside it's mouth. 

It shoved the opening of her vagina down over it's pelvis, stretching her skin out to pull it's legs in, one at a time, fitting the leg skin over its legs like a pair of stockings. 

Finally the new completed being stood and looked at itself in the mirror. 

Scott watched in horror as the once beautiful woman had most of her body stretched over the bones of a 8 foot giant. 

Her slim jawline and high cheekbones, were now replaced by a wide jaw, oversized brow, and together with her long brown hair, made the creature look like a caveman. 

Her gorgeous breasts were stretched wide, making it barely noticeable. Her athletic muscles were stretched so thinly all over its body, it looked like a anorexic being. 

Even though it had no penis, and had Clara's vagina instead, it's bone structure looked definitely brutish. 

The vision stopped there and he realized that his heart was still beating fast and time was still frozen. 

"What the hell do I do now?" he wondered as he picked up Clara's torn panties and rubbed it on his face. 

"Poor Clara. I hope I can somehow rescue you, unlike Lisa" he said. 

Suddenly, time started running again. Without realizing it, he had calmed down and his ability stopped functioning. 

He turned the corner to see in shock as the creature with Clara's skin and muscles was walking down the corridor, walking around completely naked. 

It howled and charged at Scott as he turned to run away. 

The creature was fast, and within moments, it caught up with him and smashed him with one of its fists. 

It hit Scott in the back, and Scott heard a brutal crack sound. 

Suddenly,  he couldn't feel his legs! Hell, he couldn't feel his arms too!

He cringed as his body crashed lifelessly to the floor. 

Scott was fully conscious as the creature ripped open his pants and underwear. 

He looked in horror as the creature lifted his body up by only holding his penis, stretching it with the weight of his own body. 

The creature ripped off his penis, as blood spurted everywhere and placed it on it's groin, above Clara's vagina, like it was trying it out to see how it looks on it. 

Scott didn't feel anything as he had lost all feeling below his neck. He was paralyzed. 

He was losing blood fast from his groin, creating a huge puddle of blood. 

He was slowly losing consciousness and perhaps die soon. 

But the creature didn't give him the chance of a slow death by fading away. 

Scott's last sight was the creature lifting its large leg, showing Scott Clara's gaping stretched out vagina. 

Everything went black for Scott as the last thing he heard was his own skull breaking open. 

 

 

 

5