Chapter 14 – The First Act
435 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Scott arrived in Las Vegas with Clara and was invited backstage by Sharon. 

"So glad you came" Sharon said, hugging Scott. 

Then she looked at Clara.

"She's your previous client right?" Sharon asked. 

"I'm Clara Devon. Yes I'm his previous client" Clara smiled. 

Then she went up to Sharon and whispered something in her ear. 

"Oh! Wonderful" Sharon giggled and gave Clara a deep look 

Scott looked at both of them. They were both equally gorgeous and their bodies were to die for. 

Lisa would fit right in place with the two of them is she was alive. 

"Well, my show will be starting soon. Why don't you go and watch, I've gotten you front row seats. We will talk about the case after the show" Sharon said. 

Clara said to Scott "Save my seat, I get to be an assistant for tonight!" she smiled

Scott nodded and alone

Finding their seats, Scott discovered that they were given the best seats front and center, although he was currently there alone.

"Ladies and gentlemen, prepare to be aroused and mesmerized, amazed and titillated, shocked and turned on, please welcome the Erotic Princess herself Sharon Angels!!" a voice announced. 

Sharon appeared in the middle of the stage, completely naked. Her pussy was cleanly shaven and her whole body was hairless and looking gorgeous. 

"For my first act, I would like two volunteers to the stage. How about you sir?" she asked, pointing at a large Caucasian man. He walked up to the stage. 

"And I will need another volunteer. How about you in the middle?" she asked, pointing at Scott. Scott smiled and walked onto the stage, not knowing what to expect. 

She got both men to stand close to each other, and got to her knees.

"Relax. This is part of the show" she said

She unzipped both men's pants, retrieved their cocks and started sucking both of them, turning left and right.

Scott was shocked, but the other man seemed to expect this and enjoyed the experience.

Once both of them got fully erect, she got up and said "Alright, they're ready" to the crowd.

Scott had an decently sized member standing at 7.5 inches long. But the other man had a even larger penis, at 10 inches long.

Sharon gestured as two handsome naked muscular male assistants with erect 7-8 inch dicks wheeled out a half sized table and placed it in the middle of the stage. 

Sharon walked up to the table and bent over it, her ass sticking out and the table ended just under her breasts, leaving her large breasts dangling on the other end with her head out. 

One of the assistants rammed his cock into her while the other one shoved his cock into her mouth and the both started pumping according to the music. 

As the music ended, both assistants exited her body and walked up to the two men, who were fully aroused. 

"Ok, choose a side" Sharon asked them

Not sure what she meant, Scott gestured to the man "After you" 

Scott was shocked to see the man happily walk up to Sharon's face and started fucking her mouth.

Sharon didn't look happy as the man was quite rough. 

The assistants helped Scott to her ass and he faced her pussy and vagina as they opened up to him. 

"Go on" one of the assistant's said. 

Scott was shocked but Sharon took the other guy's cock out of her mouth and looked behind saying "Come on, you know what to do!" she said. 

Scott stopped hesitating and shoved his cock into her pussy. At the other end, the other man continued fucking Sharon's mouth. 

As they both spit roasted her, the assistants brought over a large saw and prepared it right above her waist. 

"Wait! I want to change!" the man suddenly said. 

Sharon herself was surprised at the change of events but the man had already walked next to Scott who was fucking her pussy. 

Scott looked at him and nodded, walking over to Sharon's face. 

The man shoved his cock into her ass instead as Sharon grabbed Scott's cock and greedily deep throated him. 

The saw started spinning and it descended on her waist. 

Both man watched as the saw sliced her in two as well as the half table. 

But the other man continued fucking without a care and the assistants separated the table, with Sharon in two halves, still being fucked. 

The other man came into her ass and as he pulled his cock out, and rubbing his cock on his own cum, he shoved it into her pussy and came some more. Finally, he was satisfied and removed his cock from her pussy as he was already half limp. 

The assistants turned the table to the audience to show his cum slowly flowing out of her ass. 

Scott watched in amazement at the show. It was upon touching Sharon's face that he figured out what is going on. 

Using his telemetry, he could see that Sharon had bent her body so that her top half was on this side of the table. That meant that the ass and pussy was on the other side, which was why Sharon didn't care that the man fucked the other side. 

Sharon sucked his cock until it started jerking and removing it from her mouth, she pumped it with her hands as Scott's cum flew and hit her on her face. She opened her mouth, and licked the remaining cum on his cock. 

The assistants gestured for Scott and the other man to return to their seats. The assistants then wheeled both halves together and covered her with a cloth. She suddenly jumped up, showing that she was whole again!

Scott clapped his hands and realized why her show was so popular. 

As he sat down, a few moments later, Clara came and sat next to her.

"Where were you?" Scott asked. 

"I was part of the act" Clara answered. 

"You were?" Scott asked in shock.

"You were in me at first, but the other asshole fucked me in the ass. He came in both my holes" Clara complained. 

5