Chapter 16 – The Final Act
343 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The audience clapped as Sharon came back on stage

"Ladies and gentlemen, now for my final act. It is one most dangerous and life threatening. This act is called the guillotine!" she said. 

Two of her male assistants, both wearing balaclavas walked naked on stage, bringing out a modified guillotine. 

Scott came out naked wearing a balaclava too. She had cast a post hypnotic spell on him and got him fully erect again 

Scott was asked to lie on a platform under the guillotine, his head actually underneath where the head would normally be placed, protected by the bottom of the guillotine. 

He was facing up, and the head would drop on his face if a head was chopped off.

They strapped him in and put a gag on his mouth before they activated the guillotine.

The blade dropped and landed just a few inches above his neck, at the end of the guillotine machinery.

Suddenly he felt someone sitting on his cock balls deep and Sharon's face poked through the hole and she smiled facing him. 

An assistant came and secured her head in place as Scott felt her hands hold his hands, and they were handcuffed together. Her breasts pressed against his chest. 

Suddenly she started grunting and Scott asked "What's going on?" he asked. 

"My assistant is entering my ass" she answered as the audience watched one of the assistants enter her ass. She was penetrated by his cock in her ass as Scott was in her pussy. 

Another assistant walked in front of the contraption, his cock fully erect, and placed a microphone at her mouth. 

"And now, the rope holding the guillotine will be burnt with a candle, and I will escape before it snaps!" Sharon said. 

The assistant put the microphone away and lit the candle. Then Sharon opened her mouth as he shoved his cock into it. 

Scott could feel the assistant's balls on his forehead and he felt Sharon releasing his hands and started wriggling out of the handcuffs. 

Within moments, Scott felt the handcuffs go limp and realized that she had already freed her side of the handcuffs. 

Suddenly, there was a flash of light as the whole rope caught on fire, as if someone suddenly doused it with fuel. 

Scott watched Sharon's eyes open wide in panic, but as she wanted to say something, her assistant grabbed her head and shoved his dick deeper into her throat and held her in place. 

She felt the assistant in her ass do the same, shoving his cock deeper and held her waist tightly. 

Unable to move, she started biting the man's cock, but he wouldn't let go!

Scott watched the whole thing in horror as the flame burnt right through the rope and it snapped!

Everything moved in slow motion as the guillotine fell down towards her neck. 

Scott's powers activated automatically and time froze and the blade stayed in place, several inches from Sharon's neck. 

He tried to struggle, but he couldn't move as his hands were still strapped to the table. 

He could only feel her pussy squeezing him, and her breasts crushed on his chest. 

"Damn it! I'm only prolonging the inevitable!" he moaned, looking at Sharon's panicked face

He looked up and saw her assistant with dazed eyes, holding her head firmly against his crotch, his balls still on his forehead.

After a while he calmed down. Knowing time will restart again, he said to Sharon "Don't worry, I'll find some way to rescue you" 

His adrenaline settled down and time restarted again. He looked at her face, expecting a bloody end. 

Suddenly, her face disappeared and he could feel her on the other side of the guillotine getting out. 

Scott could see the man's cock with teeth marks on it, but the man apparently didn't react at all. 

Sharon got out of the contraption and bowed as she gestured for the curtains to close. 

Just as the curtains closed, she immediately released Scott from the table and the other man was still inside her ass. 

"What is happening?" Scott asked, looking at Sharon grunting as she extracted the man's cock from her ass. 

"Shit, it's happened again" she said, pushing the man and he fell over, stiff like a statue

The other man was the same as well, stuck in a pose of holding her head 

She pushed one down and he fell to the floor, dead. 

"No... Ramone and Randy!" Sharon said.

"It's happened before?" Scott asked. 

"Yes, these are the latest two. This has happened several times and 7 of my assistants died like this" she said unhappily. 

"Don't we need to call for medical attention?" Scott asked

"No. we only need to call the police. Every time we call a doctor, they just arrive to pronounce them dead, with no signs of sickness or injuries" she said. 

She brought him back stage and found Clara sitting and chatting with 3 men.

He recognized them. 

"These are my other assistants. This is Jamal" she said, introducing the large black man with the 12 inch cock

"This is Jonah" she said, introducing him to the samoan guy with the coke can 10 inch cock

"And this is Arnold" she said, introducing the muscular caucasian man from the first act, with the 10 inch cock

"They are my assistants. I only fuck people I trust. As for the audience, I only give them blowjobs and handjobs as part of my show. As for those allowed in my pussy or ass, I only allow my trusted assistants. They're tested every month" Sharon said. 

"Besides, sizes like theirs give a more impressive show, don't you think?" Sharon added

"You knew about this?" Scott asked Clara

"Yeah.. she talked me into it. I met these guys earlier and had a warmup with each of them to loosen me up to accommodate their sizes. Clara said, holding an icepack on her pussy and sitting on one under her ass.

"Your girl is very interested in magic. Perhaps she will want to do it more often?" Sharon said

"No thanks. I don't mind occasionally. But I don't think my body can do it regularly" she said.

"Where are Ramone and Randy?" Jamal asked. 

"Dead" Sharon answered. 

"Damn!" Arnold said, storming out, followed by Jonah and Jamal.

"Sigh... I might not have any assistants soon" Sharon lamented. 

"Ahem.. what about the recordings?" Scott asked. 

"Follow me" Sharon said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3