Chapter 27 – Danielle’s Power
230 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I have never been sick. I was never injured and even when I did get injured, I healed very fast. But this was the first time I've been injured this badly" Danielle said. 

"Being decapitated and dismembered is a bit more serious than being injured badly" Sharon scoffed

"Yeah well.." Danielle couldn't respond. It was strange for her too. 

She was always athletic. An avid surfer before she moved here from Hawaii, she was the junior champion of her age group. A expert skate boarder as well, she was a tomboy among tomboys with a pretty face.

At the police academy, she picked up boxing but she was so good, she was never injured. When she joined the force, she picked up kickboxing and competed in that as well. She had brutal fights, but even when her fights went to decision, she was a beautiful as ever, while her opponent looked bashed up, influencing the judges to give the fight to her. 

The same happened when she picked up MMA. She had been armbarred, choked out, nearly knocked out, but she always recovered to win the fight and looked amazing after the fight.

Even in her two losses by TKO, the referee stopped the fight as she was not defending herself, but when the opponent's hand was lifted, she still looked unharmed and amazing, making fans criticize the referee for stopping the fight too early. 

"You probably have an ability" Clara said. 

"You mean like a super power? Is it possible?" Danielle asked. 

"Why not? Normal healing would not heal a cut off head" Clara said. 

Danielle nodded.

"And you are not alone too" Clara said. 

"Really? Who else has a super power?" Danielle asked. 

Just then Scott grunted and came into her pussy.

"That answers your question" Sharon laughed as she suckled on Danielle's breast.

The four of them continued entwining their bodies and entering each other with their fingers, their tongues and Scott's cock.

--

Danielle moved in with Scott after quitting her CSI job and found out about Scott and Sharon's other abilities, as well as Clara's control over the exhibits.

She even grew comfortable for Lisa to join them in bed, since she was so life like and it didn't feel like she was a dead body, except she didn't make a sound.

Sharon started playing with Danielle's body, really sawing her in half, cutting her head off, playing with all her magic toys.

Danielle felt everything like a normal person would. However, she had a tough mentality, being a martial artist, she gritted through the pain.

She knew Sharon had the ability to simulate chopping off parts for her magic shows, and she could even use normal tricks that magicians use to do the illusion, but they were testing her abilities, so she gritted through it. 

She was cut, burnt, crushed, stabbed, she even fought with Tyrone, who was controlled by Clara. Since their testing was so brutal, Danielle was always completely nude to preserve her clothes. 

Clara learned how to use martial arts from Danielle, so her exhibits could fight skillfully. Before that, their movements were more like a dance, but now they were more deadly and brutal. 

Because they weren't alive and had superhuman durability, the exhibits don't have the normal limitations humans have, and could push and lift heavier objects without fear of their muscles or bones breaking or tearing. 

Lisa was used in this instance, and she gracefully outmaneuvered Danielle, armbarring her and breaking her elbow.

"Again" Danielle yelled, standing up as her elbow healed immediately. 

"Let me try using Tyrone. Theres a move that I thought up, never been seen by combat sports" Clara said, gleaming evilly. 

"Really? Show me" Danielle smiled 

She really wasn't confident. She probably was one of the toughest people on the planet not only because of her skills, but also because she was a non stop healing machine, but the exhibits were superhuman, with inhuman speed, strength and were really indestructible. 

She circled Tyrone and avoided several blows. She did block a thigh kick with her shin but her shin broke in two instantly.

"Motherfucker" she cursed as she charged for a takedown with her good leg.

By the time they hit the ground, Danielle's shin had healed and she mounted Tyrone.

Tyrone bridged and rolled into Danielle's guard, gaining the top position.

Clara's eyes gleamed at the chance she was waiting for.

Suddenly, Tyrone thrusted forwards and Danielle screamed as the whole 12 inches of the Mutilator was rammed mercilessly into her.

Clara was always careful when Sharon wanted to fuck Tyrone's monster cock.

But with Danielle, she used his cock as a weapon as it stabbed her balls deep, smashing through her uterus, her intestines, her stomach and liver and finally breaking through her diaphragm.

It reached just under her breasts as Danielle gasped for breath.

She tapped out and Tyrone slowly removed his cock to ensure he doesn't drag any of her organs out with his cock. 

Danielle gasped on the floor as Scott ran to her to comfort her.

Seconds later, her breathing got back to normal, and by the end of the minute, she was completely whole again. 

"Bitch! That hurt! You're more sadistic than Sharon!" Danielle shouted.

"Good move eh? Nobody will expect it" Clara smiled proudly.

Danielle nodded. It was unexpected but effective. A normal woman would die for sure. 

"I'm done for today. I need a shower" Danielle said as she walked to the shower. 

While showering, Clara joined her and hugged her from the back.

"You're not still angry with me are you?" Clara asked.

Danielle turned around and embraced her, french kissing her. 

"No. But I want my turn to torture you and Sharon" Danielle smiled evilly as her fingers entered Clara's pussy.

Clara moaned as they got onto the shower floor and enjoyed each other's body. 

Sharon walked in holding Scott's hand.

"You see? They started without us" Sharon said as she got to her knees and gobbled his cock.

3