Chapter 2
679 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wife’s POV

 

Anjali recalled what the book said.

‘The atmosphere is the key! Like you’re trying to seduce.’

She didn’t know how to act like she was ‘trying to seduce’. Anjali hesitated for a while then she slowly turned her face and body to face him, half-way. He was staring at her, without the slightest movement. Her momentary state of calm fled her, and she felt rather embarrassed.

Suddenly, he approached her in a flash, pushed her onto the wall, hugged her waist and pounced on her lips. His flesh parted her lips and greedily invaded her mouth, ravaging inside. His hand supported the back of her neck, deepening their kiss.

Anjali shut her eyes tight and lost herself in his kiss, which was caressing every corner of her mouth. She felt a thrill rising from her back. He took his lips away for a split second before covering her lips again. He repeated this over and over again. As she barely followed to catch her breath, she felt like it was her whole body being eaten up, not her lips. It was only when her head grew dizzy that his lips moved away. 

“What are you trying to do?” he whispered in a low voice and brought his lips to her neck. He kissed and sucked on it, making it sting. She moaned slightly and he licked her gently.

‘Strange…’ The outfit was supposed to be for exciting and seducing the man, but she couldn’t help wonder why her husband was asking her strange question. Did the seduction fail? She was disappointed.

 

“What are you planning?”As he licked her collarbone, trailing up to her nape, he asked again. Her face was filled with puzzlement. She wanted her husband to only love her and she could do anything to achieve that. “ I… I want you to love me.” she mumbled.

 

“My love will be very different from what you expect. Have you prepared yourself?” He bit her nipple which was protruding from the lace. When he bit it a little harder, she uttered a cry. He took her breast into his mouth, sucking on it and she moaned while crying at the same time. “Well, even if you aren’t you won’t be able to escape from now on.” he didn’t give her a chance to reply.

 

He picked her up and headed towards the bedroom. “Wait here.” It sounded like a command for her but she still did what she was told. She saw him heading towards the bathroom and after some time the sound of water rushing could be heard.

 

After some time, the door opened and he came out of the room naked. She swallowed hard. Though it was not the first time she saw him naked. She can’t stop her eyes from roaming his perfect muscled body. But when her gaze trailed down to his member, her cheeks blushed. 

 

Her husband reacted as if he didn’t notice her hard stare. He didn’t even glance at her. She became upset. She has been planning for this day for a whole year, slowly building the courage to approach her husband but it appears that it didn’t work. She couldn’t stop the tears.

 

He went out of the room again and came with a glass and a bottle of wine in his hand. He poured a glass of wine and lifted it to her as if asking if she wanted some. She gulped down thickly and nodded.

She sipped a small amount of wine. It had a bitter sour taste. She wasn’t particularly fond of the taste, but she chugged the whole glass clean and pushed it back to him.

“More?”

When she nodded, one side of his lips quirked up, and he refilled the wine glass while chuckling softly. After drinking, her body warmed up and her heart relaxed.

He reached for her without warning. His hand supported the back of her head as he sucked on her red lips. Taking the wine glass from her hand, he gently placed it back on the table and wrapped his arm around her waist.

 

He licked the tears from her face and again whispered, “what do you want me to do?”

She thought hard. She couldn’t understand why her husband was so fixated with that question. “You can do anything to me?” though she gave him a reply, she sounded uncertain.

 

He held her jaw, turning her to face him and kissed her. Her vision flickered as his heated kiss rummaged through her mouth and she closed her eyes. The skillful movements of his tongue made her unable to think straight. He softly sucked on her swollen lower lip then he separated their lips and planted a deep kiss on her neck.

He raised his upper body, spread her legs, and propped himself against her. His lower half, that was throbbing with heat, slid closer to her. Her cheeks gradually flushed.

“You do it.”

Eh…?

she looked at him with wide eyes. He leaned against the pillow and sat back on the bed. As she looked into his red eyes that seemed to be aflame, he frowned slightly and beckoned to her.

“Come here.” Anjali slowly lowered her gaze and saw his huge thing standing erect and turned away with a start. 

She approached him on his knees. She couldn’t move her eyes from his member, which seemed to be showing off its presence. The sight of his thing standing upright was unbelievably indecent. But as she kept looking at it, she got goosebumps and the area between her legs ached and squeezed. She reached out and held it with her hands. He seemed to flinch at that moment. She lowered her head like she was spellbound and put her lips to the tip.

“Eu…”

When she heard his moan, she felt ecstatic. She opened her small mouth and took the round end into her mouth. Then she took it deep into her mouth and rolled her tongue around just like she saw it in a video.

Suddenly, he put his hands on her head stopping her from continuing. She looked up uncertain. “Get on your knees over there.”

He stood up and bought her closer to his member. It was hard to move in that position because he was pushing his member down her throat and pulling her head closer to him. 

“I am going to start.” and he started thrusting in her mouth. She wanted him to stop because she couldn’t breathe in that position. It was intense. Maybe he noticed her discomfort because he stopped.

3