Chapter 4
28 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A stare of intimidation and pure will. A long and silky hair, possessing color of white gold, On top exists a crown adorned with various carvings and a single gem.


Her majestic presence containing the determination of a true and faithful ruler, Every step filled with elegance is a sight to see, indeed.


With a beautifully sewn veil of cloth that seems to hide her body, A mysterious desire to reveal everything hidden is sinfully felt. 


That is the image of Duchess Astoria Leanan, soon-to be-ruler of the kingdom of Ronovah.


_______________________________________________


First Person POV - Astoria Leanan 


Location- Tribetyan castle halls, Leanan Dukedom.


Goodness, I can't believe it took us quite a large amount of time to return, I haven't planned anything, however, I would gladly take the time to rest.


It would be wise for me to head quickly for my quarte- 


"Y-your m-majesty..."


"Aidle? What's the matter?"


"A-actually, I was expecting... you know... T-that..."


Oh, she's means THAT.


I grabbed her by the arm and touched her chin, Ignoring the fact that she's taller than I am.


"Usually, This would be called punishment, but since you did so well, I'll be sure to make you *haaaaah* give you the best reward I can bestow."


I said as I let out a hot breath of air near her face, In which I took the chance of biting her ear and nibbled on it.


"Y-your majesty!"


I ceased the nibbling, and separated from her ear, leaving behind a noticable string of saliva.


"What is it?" 


I said whilst noticing my feverish cheeks.


"We c-cant do this h-here! It's too embarrassing..."


Hm? True. Doing obscene acts in the castle halls may end with both of us having a cold, it's quite chilly after all.


"You there, Hiding behind in the walls. Show yourself!"


I called out to a maid in the middle of hiding. She seems to have seen us and is red as a tomato. A very adorable expression, I must say.


"S-sorry, you were going so into it, so I didn't have-"


"It matters not, take us to a vacant room." 


I ordered the the maid, with a soft tone.


"Y-yes, Understood. Please follow me."


*smirk*


This feeling... I'm afraid I can do nothing about it... I feel bad for Aidle, but it seems I'm going to have this maid join us... *fufufufu*


<[Nocturne chapter, to be posted soon]>


_______________________________________________


Astoria POV


My eyes opened and the warm sunlight entered my sight, The morning sun.


"Astoria-samaa...aa"


"*mumph* *mumph*"


I woke up seeing the three of us, I , Aidle and the maid, lying naked. Aidle was murmuring my name while caressing my lips, The maid, however, was sucking on one of my nipples. I apologize, young one, but milk isn't going to come out, no matter how hard you suck on them. 


I stood up, being careful not to wake them up. *Uuuu*There's too much saliva on my breasts, That maid was really putting her soul into it, wasn't she?


I left the room, Went away to take a shower and dressed up.


It's going to take a while until they wake up soon, so went in the room again, sat and simply chose to read a book.


The book I chose to read was about a group of heroes. This book wasn't about defeating an evil lord hoping to conquer the world, but instead, it was about four heroes, summoned from a place unknown, for no reason at all.


The period of time upon when they were summoned, was quite balanced in nature. No major conflicts, No major problems, and the only problems that existed didn't need any external help at all. 


The only reason the four were called heroes was because of their overwhelming strength and nothing else, they each possessed advanced wisdom, however, they lacked the knowledge of how to use it.


An example of their unwise use of their knowledge was when, they built water mills.


The invention helped quite alot. However, they didn't teach anyone of its limits at all. Each and every existing body of water was installed with water mills, This caused an imbalance in the world's ecosystem, as habitats were invaded and it also rattled monsters. The hero that did this was aided by dwarves and is the hero possessing the strongest water attribute out of all.


The next example was the hero with the strongest Earth attribute. This hero was enraged by the fact that the hero of water was able to gather most of the dwarven countries into his side. 


He persevered and decided to gather humans, instead. He brought forth the concept of ideology. it Aided most countries in the ways of ruling and politics. 


It wasn't until he discovered that a similar  of what he called "sosyalism" or "communism" was created, That everything started falling apart. 


Some countries had a good affinity with different ideologies. This was due to each countries differing origins, situations and simply traditions.


He decided that only Monarchy and Democracy would be the only one allowed, This planted the starting seeds of war.


Conflicts started to become common and uncontrollable. 


The next part contained stories about the two others.

________________

Yeah, I'm going to make another series containing lewd scenes from my other stories.

1