Chapter 5
34 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Astoria PoV - part 2


The fire and wind heroes... Unfortunately, unlike the other two heroes, they only had a single story, where the other two heroes had a few but I only brought forth one.


Similar to the other heroes, despite having the strongest fire element attribute, Also had numerous skills. This included his ability to perform skills which the Wind hero could do. 


If a hero could do everything another hero could do, This would, of course, create a gap between them. However, the wind hero couldn't even be bothered to care. 


When the fire hero met him and jokingly asked the wind hero about this, The wind hero simply said, 


"I'm you, but greater than you'll ever be."


The fire hero was both shocked and confused, after which he immediately followed up and started cursing the other.


The fire hero was a natural born warrior, and he proved this by slaying monsters normal creatures couldn't defeat. To further increase his fame, He gathered students, and taught them his knowledge. He unexpectedly adored his students and even gave some of them derivations of his own overpowered skills.


His students spread his name over the entire world, causing him to be literally showered with praise. 


Comapred to him, The wind hero was... just nothing. The wind hero only lived in a single small area, occasionally using his ability to travel to highly elevated places, places which could be mistaken for the domain of the gods themselves, however, this wasn't enough to give him the fame and glory equal to the other hero's own fame and glory.


No one new what the wind hero was doing in a place, so high up. Everyone wondered why he said he was "greater than the fire hero" and simply said he was bluffing or was just hiding his true malicious feelings.


However, this changed when a extremely bright radiance fell on mortal ground.


When the radiance was assumed to have shown signs of recovering, A deafening lightning struck the light and brought it down.


The radiant being struggled to recover and retaliated with a bright pillar of energy, Directing all of its force into the sky.


This split the clouds, and every sight was focused on the pillar, causing everything else to darken.


Up until that point, No one knew what happened after. Fortunately, A sage was watching the occurance with pure concentration, and everthing else was revealed upon his description.


After the pillar of light struck the sky, A person was falling limp unto the ground until he picked himself up. The person recovered himself mid-air and started gliding, inspecting his surroundings. It was revealed here that the Person was the hero of Wind.


The hero noticed the radiance, and flew higher and higher into the sky. The sage noticed an anomalous gathering of mana up on the sky. It was something he had never felt or seen before. Waiting for what was going to happen next, he noticed the Radiance move and immediately escape. Its speed wasn't much, however, it did seem like it was running away.


It was about that time, The hero descended, and flew towards the Radiance, abondoning all signs of tactical thinking, merely rushing towards the enemy. 


Suddenly, countless strings of light followed the hero. The strings moved in various ways, beautifully leaving arcs circles and curves. It was about to hit the radiant being, until the sage noticed it had differing colors of five. Every string of light hit the... umm.. light, being of light, making sure to remove it from existence.


 He heard towering explosions loud and clear, yet the sounds seemed like they were getting weaker and weaker. He felt liquid below his nose and noticed he was bleeding... his vision darkening, before he completely collapsed. He said that the last thing he saw before falling to exhaustion was the hero, drawing a sword, with tears in her eyes.


It seemed that the sage used an ancient skill to clearly witness everything, and he overused it, leading to exhaustion.


________________________________________________

I'm going to make a more detailed version of this fight later on

2