Chapter 6 : Maniacal Madman with a Griffin
28 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Astoria- POV 


My legs... They feel asleep. 


Reading a book I've never really bothered to care about is quite a complex feeling.


Being mainly read stories about fiction and fables, and placing this story at the last order to be taught valuable lessons... quite a nostalgic feeling.


"I want to know more about it, though... *sigh*"


I wonder what exactly was that hero was doing? What led her being in conflict with a being like that? 


Questions I would like to be answered but can't be bothered to search answers for.


I closed the book and decided to return until-


"Boo! It's such a dull morning as always, isn't it, your majesty."


I came upon Aidle, seemingly having tried to surprise me.


"Ahhhh~ you scared me~! Idiot, Aidle~! Bleh!"


I tried to imitate a child being scared before trying to stick my tongue, in a childish manner.


"Ack~! Such a quite expression! Please try it again, your highness."


Huh?


*sigh* Aidle....


I grabbed her collar head gently, and pulled her closer to my face.


"Aren't you supposed to take a shower now? You still have that much sweat stuck onto you, after all."


*Aaaah*


I opened my mouth and kissed Aidle, Wanting to so more, I forced my tongue inside.


"Yhourh M-mhasjesty!"


I released my mouth, and caressed her head. 


I think that got me a little wet...


Oh, the maid, she's still asleep-


"What are we supposed to do with the maid?"


"Wouldn't leaving a note be sufficient, your Majesty."


We did as Aidle said and I directed a smile towards the sleeping maid.


"Y-your Majesty, p-please stop smiling l-like that... It's a little unnerving..."


Huh? What do you mean my smile is unnerving...


_______________________________________________


Within the deep gree- colorful forest, A man aided by two magical beings, travels through. 


Every threat is dealt with, instantly. Allowing them to travel more efficiently. However, behind their backs lies an unknown enemy, waiting for a chance.


_______________________________________________


1st person POV


It hasn't been a while since we started traveling, but we've already been fighting monsters more and more frequently.


It was just goblins a while ago, but they suddenly brought wolves.


*bang*


I shot a wolf between its eyes and started turning to shot others in turn.


I mostly shot their legs first and shot other parts if I can.


Despite all this, the two fairies just continued to chat and only treated everything as it was normal. Although, they still continued to aid me in combat.


Very suspicious...


I would understand if they were acting indifferent about it since they've lived in this forest for their whole life, however...


I can't help but feel the monsters movements have become more strategic than usual.


Also, the goblins stopped emerging and what replaced them was a bunch of feral beastkins capable of wielding weapons. 


*bang-bang-bang*


I instantly shot down three of them, two were holding bows and the other one was holding onto what looked like a spear.


The wolves too, I've been noticing something change everytime they came at me.


I brought out my sword and immediately intercepted a wolf.


This wolf, however, had sharper fangs and almost green claws. 


I slashed off its snout and repeatedly shot it in the testicles. F*** yeah.


"Uwaaa, Mr aren't you pretty cruel, doing something like that..."


"Doing what? Cutting off its snout or shooting its nuts?"


I said with a smile, trying not to show any signs of suspicion.


"Shall we continue?"


We continued walking, but I had other things to do and I had to create a plan to easily walk away from all of this.


Goddamn Pixies...!


That wolf I killed earlier had a green tint in the end of its tail. It's definitely a monster. 


They're also starting to arrange themselves in a way that may allow them to get a strike on me while I'm busy shooting them down. Clever but not that clever. 

Amidst my deep and moody thoughts going wild, A majestic sight entered my line of vision.


Hm? Is that? A GRIFFIN?! You can meet them on this place?! This is great! 


I'm going to have to use this majestic creature in my plan to escape before being immediately noticed I had gone away.


I readied my gun and silently started to cast a light attributed spell,


"Hey, you two look! A GRIFFIN!"


"Ah! You're right! It looks so cool!"


"Careful, don't be so noi-"


And shot the griffin, directly near its hind legs.


"Huh?"


"Heh?"


The griffin noticed me and started moving in to attack, clearly agitated.


*screech*

"I-Isla, my legs... they aren't moving."


"You're flying, you dunce! W-wait, I can't move E-either."

The two "fairies" froze.


"Perfect! [ Royal Flash] !"


At that moment, A deafening noise and A blinding light came forth, affecting all nearby creatures, with one exception, me!


The glorious light attributed spell, [Royal Flash] is a spell none other than potent light affinities can use. Unlike the normal spell, [ Flash] that can only go off once, [Royal flash] is a spell that can continuously go off and increase its effects more and more. In other words, while It is continuously beating and staying in place, it will have enhanced effects such as, increased stun radius, imcreased stun period, increased stun after effects, and etc.


The griffin instinctively flew up into the sky because it was blinded by the flash, although not exactly stunned. Only its eyes were targeted. It felt heavy for some reason, but still flew high and treated it as nothing.


After recovering its sight, A noticed a shadow overhead. The griffin let out an expression, showing surprise but not fear.


"You thought it was nothing, but it was me! [DIO COERCEO]!


The griffin felt a shock to his neck but didn't  feel pain. However, he was terrified of what he realized...


"HAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAA!"


[«Acquired Mount: Myriad Forest Griffin»]


This maniacal madman laughing on his back, was now his master.


_______________________________________________

2